What should be next step in cucking hub?

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date
.........great story, [B]"A" should be the only one fucking you from now on[/B],,,,,after a while ur hubby should be fluffing "A" and cleaning ur pussy cum off of "A" too,,,,,,,learning to clean up both ur sweaty assholes, but u have time.
are you on birth control?

i would like to clean you as i jerk my lil wee wee

lewis said:
.........great story, [B]"A" should be the only one fucking you from now on[/B],,,,,after a while ur hubby should be fluffing "A" and cleaning ur pussy cum off of "A" too,,,,,,,learning to clean up both ur sweaty assholes, but u have time.
are you on birth control?

I have been teasing hub this week about making him lick A's balls and ass so he will fuck me even harder on our next date night. This has made hubs little white cock throb so I am pretty sure he won't need much encouragement. Of course he already gives my ass a good rimming whenever I am in the mood. I am not using birth control with A as I am pretty sure I am no longer at risk for pregnancy.

Reactions: cynful
Hi "good wife", and I think you are being a very good wife. You have already established the the basis of rights and responcibilities between the two men in your life; your husband and your boyfriend. My thoughts are on how to keep your husband fully engaged with your devepolment, and you've had some good advice on that. He has already taken a big step by giving your body, pussy and sexual sole to another man and accepting his place as the 'Beta' male to 'A'. You must keep reassuring him that your marriage is important to you, and you will never leave him, but as you want to be the good wife, you want to be the best girl friend that 'A' has ever had, and you want your husband to be the best cuckold ever. This is somthing you can work on together. Clearly your husband loves you and wants to do everything to make you happy, and he needs to know how proud of him you are for showing the the appropriate respect an defference to 'A'.

Having your husband help you get ready for your dates is important for this, moisturising your body after you shower, shaving your pussy, checking your the bud around your ass hole [which is difficult to check your self...!] to see that ther are no stray hairs, painting your tow nails etc. Talk to him as you prepare, as though he were your closest 'girl' friend, about 'A' and the thinks he likes...whether or not you should wear panties with this particuare dress, and if so which ones your husband thinks 'A' would like best, how you feel about 'A' loaning you to his friends, you want 'A' to be proud of you and you want to show you love for him, but does your husband thing you should look overly keen, or a little coy.. what does your husband think 'A' would like best. Ask your husband if he thinks you should wear a but plug around the house to help stretch you a bit to make anal sex easier for black men [and you] , and if so, does your husband think you should tell 'A' about it. All these thing will make your husband feel involve in the most intimate elements of your black sexing. And dont forget to give him some feed back after your date..." Oh 'A' really liked the thong you picked out for me...he gave them to his friend as a sovenier..." Teasing these little hummiliations will also allow you to guage the progress of your husbands development as your submissive cuckold.

Remember ther are two men in your life now, and the better you control your cuckold husband, the more pleasure you will get from your relationship with your boyfriend.

good luck, and lots of love
Celine xx

wow, what great posts will and celine

mwdad said:
wow, what great posts will and celine

mwdad,
Thanks much,
will

Last edited by a moderator:
Celine said:
Hi "good wife", and I think you are being a very good wife. ---
Remember there are two men in your life now, and the better you control your cuckold husband, the more pleasure you will get from your relationship with your boyfriend.
Celine xx

Celine,
I agree wholeheartedly and think you've given some great suggestions to "good wife" and all wives in or wanting a successful cuckold marriage.

will

Celine said:
Hi "good wife", and I think you are being a very good wife. You have already established the the basis of rights and responcibilities between the two men in your life; your husband and your boyfriend. My thoughts are on how to keep your husband fully engaged with your devepolment, and you've had some good advice on that. He has already taken a big step by giving your body, pussy and sexual sole to another man and accepting his place as the 'Beta' male to 'A'. You must keep reassuring him that your marriage is important to you, and you will never leave him, but as you want to be the good wife, you want to be the best girl friend that 'A' has ever had, and you want your husband to be the best cuckold ever. This is somthing you can work on together. Clearly your husband loves you and wants to do everything to make you happy, and he needs to know how proud of him you are for showing the the appropriate respect an defference to 'A'.

Having your husband help you get ready for your dates is important for this, moisturising your body after you shower, shaving your pussy, checking your the bud around your ass hole [which is difficult to check your self...!] to see that ther are no stray hairs, painting your tow nails etc. Talk to him as you prepare, as though he were your closest 'girl' friend, about 'A' and the thinks he likes...whether or not you should wear panties with this particuare dress, and if so which ones your husband thinks 'A' would like best, how you feel about 'A' loaning you to his friends, you want 'A' to be proud of you and you want to show you love for him, but does your husband thing you should look overly keen, or a little coy.. what does your husband think 'A' would like best. Ask your husband if he thinks you should wear a but plug around the house to help stretch you a bit to make anal sex easier for black men [and you] , and if so, does your husband think you should tell 'A' about it. All these thing will make your husband feel involve in the most intimate elements of your black sexing. And dont forget to give him some feed back after your date..." Oh 'A' really liked the thong you picked out for me...he gave them to his friend as a sovenier..." Teasing these little hummiliations will also allow you to guage the progress of your husbands development as your submissive cuckold.

Remember ther are two men in your life now, and the better you control your cuckold husband, the more pleasure you will get from your relationship with your boyfriend.

Celine xx

WOW Celine excellent and insightful comments. I do need to work on reassuring developing hub's role in this lifestyle as I have a tendency to be in my own head too much. I have been surprised how well he has responded when I openly address his role as a cuck to 'A' ...I always expect him to be a little embarrassed but he actually seems to like being reminded of his place (turns out he is a kinky little slut!). I especially like dropping the occasional obscure reference to our special relationship into daily conversations - especially in front of my best friend who knows I am into black men.

Your suggestions in the second paragraph are great ideas that I have touched upon a little but the way you explain it makes it much clearer that this is a direction I need to take things. Just reading your ideas not only made such sense but also made my pussy gush in anticipation (and I always obey the pussy as I find it has great instincts for this lifestyle)! I am enjoying teasing hub more and more in a rather playful manner.

One thing you said has really got me worked up...and that was about the anal sex. I really enjoy anal as it really feels like the ultimate submission to my lover and my own slutty needs. However A's cock is so incredibly thick I have not been able to take more that the head into me which has left me very frustrated. 'A' has been alright with this as he says no one has ever been able to handle his thick dick in their ass before....which of course makes me want it even more! So any suggestions on how to best "open myself up" to this possibility are much appreciated.

Thanks again Celine.

Good wife:

You need to train your ass. You should have your cuck train with you. Do it together. It will bring you both closer. Get an anal training kit. You can get one for about 20 bucks at many sex toy web sites. It will be three butt plugs from small to large. Start out with the small one. Use a silicone or water based lube...not glycerin because glycerin is a laxative and can give you an uncomfortabe feeling for anal. I like Wet Platinum myself. The training will get you lovin' being filled and very relaxed with it. Being relaxed and wanting it there is so important for good anal. When you have the plug in, do anal kegels....squeeze and release the plug over and over. squeeze for a count of two and release for a count of two. you need to FEEL the release. Make sure it is very slow and controlled.

These kegels will make your muscles stronger back there so you can milk and squeeze your bf increasing his pleasure immensly. They will also increase your muscle strength back there and make your orgasms from anal much stronger.

Graduate to the medium plug after about a week. If at any point along the way your ass gets sore, stop for a day or two. Start out with 3 sets of ten squeezes 2 times while you are wearing the plug. You should be able to wear the medium plug for an hour or more for each training session. You can wear the plugs anytime and should try to sometimes wear one when you are at work or our shopping. Doing that will really increase your enjoyment of the training process. Make sure you take a zip lock bag with you when you go out wearing one though in case you need to take it out for any reason. By the end of a month you should be up to 3 sets of 30 squeezes done 3 times during each training session. By that point, you will be more than ready to take your bf cock back there.

The large plug is generally not used for training but is VERY valuable for dialation prior to anal sex. Before you go to see your bf, use a lot of lube and set yourself down on the large plug. Use gentle pressure and rotation to dialate your ass with it. If you take at least 20 minutes to do this before your bf takes you, you will be able to take him without any pain or discomfort.

I hope this training advice helps you out. Don't forget!! Get a training kit for hub too and have him train at the same time.

There are so many ways to turn your cuck into what you want him to be. Only your imagination will limit you and him from turning him into one. Why I have made mine start to dress like a girl in full make up and clothes so he understands his role now and he is quite good and now receptive to it

Hi Good Wife, Thanks for beeing so open about yourt feelings on this. Fit Brotha's advice on how to do your ass trainning is all good. All i would add is, involve your husband in every step; buying the dildos, practicing with them, and doing the musel exercises. Talk about 'A' as you do this [dont just 'live in your head', as you commented, but do your thinking out loud, as though confiding with a 'special' girl friend]. When your husband lubes the dildoes and helps you insert them up your bum, remember this is not a sexual thing between you, this is part of your preperation to make yourself an even better sexual offering to your boyfriend. And you will love your husband all the more for the loveing, tender and devoted help he gives. As a cuckold, this will feed his adoration of you. He will share in the joy of your progress over the days and weeks as your ass whole is stretched to accommodate even the fattestest cock. The first step is getting the head through the entrace to your arse, after that, accomodating the length is just a matter of getting used to it, and relaxing as your lover goes deeper.

Talk to your husband throughout your training; but this is not a converasation of equals: the cuckold is as a sevrvant, honoured to share in the preperation of his mistress in the preperation of an erotic gift for her lover. This shou;ld be playful, teasing and girlie, not stern of domineering. His reward is in knowing that he has contributed to your happiness, and that of your boyfriend. Your husband knows that there are other white wives competing for 'A' attentions, and he will take pride in the knowledge that such a Black Bull has chosen the 'Good Wife' for his sexual possession.
But all this will only develop properly so long as you control the emotional relationship with your cuckold. The jealousy, hummiliations and emptyness are both the pain and the joy of the cuckold. he will not only endure, but relish these as long as he knows he is loved and cherished as your pet and that you will never send him away.

Think how much fun it will be the first time you will be able to go on all fours and take your boyfriend in your arse. Not just the immediate pain as he pushes through the outer ring of your ass, but riding you to the hilt. Mounting and thrusting into you with the ease he now takes your pussy...!!! [wow]. How proud you will be that you have been able to give him somthing that his other white wives cant... How he will brag to his friend that he is now fucking you in the ass...and next time you're in a club with 'A's friends, you will be walking on air knowing that everyone knows your the prize slut who takes even the fattest cocks up your ass. But share the joy with your husband, be exited and girlie when you tell him about it, tell him how grateful you are for his help in training you, how much you love him for loving you. "...it was so good...darling,..and he came loads in me...I couldn't have done it without your help... Im so proud of you...are you proud or me..??". "...I think some of 'A's friends want to fuck me in the arse now..[giggle...giggle]...were really progressing, aren't we hubby...your such a lovely cuck...i love you to bits...[mwah mwah air kiss..giggle giggle]. The more you show you love him, like a pet girl friend, the more he will be your adoring submissive and passive cuckhold.

I've gone on too long, GW, and I meant to ask more about the teasing little hummiliations with of hubby in front of your close girl friend... thats a whole new area to develop...but more about that net time...
lots of love
Celine xxx

PS: I know that 'A', as your boyfriend, is the centre of your world right now, but in the end , the passion will fade, and he will move on to own other white wives... so be consious that you position yourself and your husband more broadly as a slut wife for black cock. There is no going back for either of you.

Gawd, this is such a good thread.

Celine said:
Hi Good Wife, Thanks for beeing so open about yourt feelings on this. Fit Brotha's advice on how to do your ass trainning is all good. All i would add is, involve your husband in every step; buying the dildos, practicing with them, and doing the musel exercises. Talk about 'A' as you do this [dont just 'live in your head', as you commented, but do your thinking out loud, as though confiding with a 'special' girl friend]. When your husband lubes the dildoes and helps you insert them up your bum, remember this is not a sexual thing between you, this is part of your preperation to make yourself an even better sexual offering to your boyfriend. And you will love your husband all the more for the loveing, tender and devoted help he gives. As a cuckold, this will feed his adoration of you. He will share in the joy of your progress over the days and weeks as your ass whole is stretched to accommodate even the fattestest cock. The first step is getting the head through the entrace to your arse, after that, accomodating the length is just a matter of getting used to it, and relaxing as your lover goes deeper.

Talk to your husband throughout your training; but this is not a converasation of equals: the cuckold is as a sevrvant, honoured to share in the preperation of his mistress in the preperation of an erotic gift for her lover. This shou;ld be playful, teasing and girlie, not stern of domineering. His reward is in knowing that he has contributed to your happiness, and that of your boyfriend. Your husband knows that there are other white wives competing for 'A' attentions, and he will take pride in the knowledge that such a Black Bull has chosen the 'Good Wife' for his sexual possession.
But all this will only develop properly so long as you control the emotional relationship with your cuckold. The jealousy, hummiliations and emptyness are both the pain and the joy of the cuckold. he will not only endure, but relish these as long as he knows he is loved and cherished as your pet and that you will never send him away.

Think how much fun it will be the first time you will be able to go on all fours and take your boyfriend in your arse. Not just the immediate pain as he pushes through the outer ring of your ass, but riding you to the hilt. Mounting and thrusting into you with the ease he now takes your pussy...!!! [wow]. How proud you will be that you have been able to give him somthing that his other white wives cant... How he will brag to his friend that he is now fucking you in the ass...and next time you're in a club with 'A's friends, you will be walking on air knowing that everyone knows your the prize slut who takes even the fattest cocks up your ass. But share the joy with your husband, be exited and girlie when you tell him about it, tell him how grateful you are for his help in training you, how much you love him for loving you. "...it was so good...darling,..and he came loads in me...I couldn't have done it without your help... Im so proud of you...are you proud or me..??". "...I think some of 'A's friends want to fuck me in the arse now..[giggle...giggle]...were really progressing, aren't we hubby...your such a lovely cuck...i love you to bits...[mwah mwah air kiss..giggle giggle]. The more you show you love him, like a pet girl friend, the more he will be your adoring submissive and passive cuckhold.

I've gone on too long, GW, and I meant to ask more about the teasing little hummiliations with of hubby in front of your close girl friend... thats a whole new area to develop...but more about that net time...
lots of love
Celine xxx

PS: I know that 'A', as your boyfriend, is the centre of your world right now, but in the end , the passion will fade, and he will move on to own other white wives... so be consious that you position yourself and your husband more broadly as a slut wife for black cock. There is no going back for either of you.

WOW Celine....not only do you offer such good advice but I am also always so horny after reading your nasty ideas. After reading your last post hubby's face got a good ride while I told him what I am going to do for 'A' on my next date. We both really got off on adding the anal play to our face sitting session....I even introduced hub to one the pleasure of one of my smaller dildos....wow did he cum hard. Your very right in that he really gets off on gentle teasing (and probing as it turns out). I am also being careful to reassure him along the way. He is responding nicely.

'A' called today and is coming to town this weekend....hub is getting him a room in a local hotel so I can visit him throughout the day. I am loving the idea of hub waiting downstairs in the bar talking to our neighbors while I am upstairs getting fucked silly. Also plan on sending the kids to a movie so I can have a couple hours with A at the house...I am not sure why but I really want to fuck him in my own house.

I understand what you say about not limiting myself to just one guy but right now I am really enjoying the honeymoon period with A. He recently mentioned how I should come over and meet some of his frat brothers at his monthly poker party....I tried to be coy about this suggestion but I could feel myself flushing and turning red...I am just a shameless slut ruled by lust when I am around him. I am not sure if he was just teasing me or not but I the whole idea is driving me a little crazy. Maybe I'll even let A fuck my ass in front of them ;P

Hi 'Good Wife', Love your comments, and thanks to Will et al for their kind words. I dont normal post to these things, but I've got sort of caught up in the romance of your school girlie crush on 'A'...mwha mwah xx.

Your plans for the weekend sound great. This sounds more like a mini honeymoon than just anoher date, where you can loosse yourself in love and devotion for your boyfriend. I assume your also involving hubby in your emotional and physical preperations for this. Your 'honeymoon' is also his opportunitie to shine and show his devotion by being the best cuckold ever.. its so exiting for both of you.

I love your plans for the hotel and bar. As you say,".. he's responding well.." and appears to have got past the humiliation and sniggers that come from having his wife brazenly conducting a passionate love affair in public with a handsome Black Man. You've stripped away his manly pride and self respect and replaced it with something far better; the total emotional release that comes from giving himself to you like a little puppy...he no longer has to think about anything other than his devotion to you. Just keep petting and rewarding him for this.

It looks like ther are two major milestones coming up for the 'honeymoon': The first is taking 'A' to your marital bed for the first time. This is probable an act filled with greater signifiance for you and your husband than it is for 'A', though he will be well aware that it marks an important step in his owneship of you. You metioned you have a girl friend who is supportive of, and has been helpful in, the cuckolding of your husband. If you can get her to take the children for more than a couple of hours, or possibly overnight, this would help. Think out loud with hubby as you develop the fantacy of your 'wedding' night. He is like your 'maid of honour', and the two of you work on the details in an exided conspiritorial girlie way to make it your perfect night. Give hubby the job of preparing the boudiour, best sheets, flowers, soft music, chilled champaigne; and if hubby is the romantic type you might even plant the idea he scatters the bed with rose pettles. Be pleased an happy for every little bit of detail he comes up with. Most of this may be lost on 'A', but that dosent matter. What is to take place in the marital bed is all about 'A' and you, but the preparation is all about your and your cuckold maid of honour. Go shopping for some sexy see through bridal night wear, white stockings and shoes... maybe a little vail. My own preference is to keep your wedding band, but lead hubby into suggesting an expensve ankle bracelet, suitabley engraved that that your cuckhold can give to 'A' when your not present, so your boyfriend can presnt it to you as a 'surprise'.. giggle giggle. Hubby can take the 'wedding' pictures of the pair of you before you and your lover retire in private for you cerimonial sexing.

The second mile stone, I think is 'A' suggestion for you to attend his poker game. You can be sure he has plans for this... though he wont have told you...!!! But dont ask him about them... remember he is also enjoying controling you, but do speculate with hubby about what might happen, and prepare accordingly. You will probably be the only girl there with four of five Black Men. Obviously you'll want to look very sexy, get the drinks and play the servant girl for them, but as the evening progresses my guess is that he will find some pretext to have you strip off.. so be ready to look good naked...!! Perfect hair and make up, over do the bling [including his ankle chain] knock out shoes, and a smooth pussy set off with a temporary tattoo that proudly proclaims your status as his black only fuck slut. Hubby might have some ideas as to what is best for this.
You suggested "..you 'might' let him take you in the ass..!! Who are you kidding girl..!!! [giggle giggle] If your boyfriend decides to take you in the arse in front of his friend there is no 'might' about it. You will be flushed out clean and lubed, and eager to please. You and your hubby both know that you have given yourself to him totally and he can have you where, when and how he wants you, and you will want to put on the best show you can. Whatever dirty nasty things he wants you to do, remember this is about him showing you off to his friends, its about his ego and status. You must embrace the humiliations eagerly [as your cuckold accepts the humiliations of his status] and be proud that you are able to present such a gift to your Black Master. If your instructed to suck his friends cocks, you may act a little coy at first, but there should be no suggestion of reluctance. It is not about whether or not you enjoy the sex with his friends, you will want to do the best you can because your doing it for 'A'. If you find yourself on your knees sucking one or more of his friends, and they are laughing and making dirogatory remarks "...hey, this bitch is one fine cock sucker..." you shoud glow with pride at the smug satisfaction 'A' will derive from the coments of his friends... And dont be shy...be as shamless as any steet walker **********... Its not about the cock your sucking, its about the show your giving for the Man who owns you.
One final thought, while speculating with hubby about other men using you at this poker night, you may want to appear worries and nervous, and looking for his reassurance... you know how to handle the cuckold.. he will want to support you and comfort you "...you'll be okay honey...your looking so beautiful.. 'A' will be so proud of you, and so will I... just relax and enjoy yourself...you know I love you more than anything in this world..."

Tell me all about it later...and good luck 'Good Wife'
Celine xx

Well my visit from A went very well if not exactly as planned. We did get A a hotel room and as he was running late hub and I went to the hotel to get things ready and wait for him. Felt very odd checking into a hotel in our own town but we didn't run into anyone we knew other than the bartenders downstairs. Hub was very helpful getting our toys out, setting up drinks and things like that and I decided I would get naked to properly greet A...but A had called hub and set up a surprise for me. Hub set up some pillows on the bed so I could lay down and get a little oral attention to ease my anxiousness....and then he tied my hands to the bedposts explaining that A had instructed him to do so. This had the intended affect as I was now in heat and desperate for some oral attention but A had told hub he wasn't allowed to touch my tits or pussy without his permission.

The next half hour passed very slowly with hubby rubbing me ineffectually and me bitching at him about his performance...hub then looked at his phone and got up and blindfolded me and left the room with me tied to the bed. It seemed like forever but A showed up and proceeded to tease me and eat my pussy and leave love bites all over my body...and the we had wild crazy sex followed by intense intense intimate sex followed by more dirty sex...over two hours later A had me get dressed and we went down to meet hub at the bar and go to dinner. I felt so alive, sexy and dirty with that just fucked look, love bites all over me and a pussy full of A's cum...hub wanted to know why we didn't call him to come back up but he seemed to understand when I said I wanted some time alone with A and then lost track of everything once the pleasures started...and I told him I was saving a special treat for him after dinner.

Hub did get his special treat...he got to be the back door in a very sexy sandwich and then he got to lick me clean. He did such a good job on me....I love having hub clean me up while I cuddle and make out with A so much. I did tease hub a little as Celine suggested and told him to do a real good job as A likes his pussy really clean and hub responded by burying his face even deeper. His response encourage me to grab him by the hair and steer his mouth over to A's beautiful cock...I was holding A's cock and encouraging hub to get all my juices off of it and hub was really sucking A's balls and licking his thick cock good. A then whispered in my ear to feed his cock into hub's mouth....this was a big step but as all was so sexy so far I did and told him I wanted him to get A hard for me. Given the situation and position he really had no choice but he did get into with a good deal of enthusiasm. A got pretty vocal and was telling hub to take it deeper, use his tongue, his hands to get him thick and hard for his wife's pussy. It all seemed a little disorienting to me but really started to heat up fast...I let hubby work at it for a few minutes then I stood up and squatted down and told hub to put A's big cock into his wife's pussy.....what a ride! We were all so worked up A was driving into me and hub was licking us both. My orgasms just went from wave to wave. I lost track of everything including time and next thing I knew I was laying under A with my legs opened as wide as possible (hub calls it the white wife's salute lol) and hub was telling A he was going home to deal with the kids and A said he would have me there by 9 so I could be there before the kids got up for breakfast.

A and I spent finally fell asleep in each others arms and I awoke to another great fucking and went home to hub and the kids with a very swollen, filled and sticky pussy. I would call the walk from A's car to my door the walk of shame except I couldn't have been any happier and cared less what the neighbors thought. I got my pj's on and beat the kids downstairs...a perfect Sunday morning!

gosh girl... your really are at the centre of this three way relationship. Your husband is well into it ...putty in your hands lol...He is clearly respectful and obiedient to to 'A'... helping your prepare for your black sexing and following your lover's instructions without question.
Loved the bar scene. Appearing late, freshly fucked and draping yourself all over your boyfriend like a besoted shool girl...mmm!!
Sounds like you controlled the cuckolds first black cock worship to perfection... putty in your hands... lol.
It was the walk of shame for the cuckold, but a walk of pride for you..!! The acceptance of this humiliation only feeds his yerning for total submission to you. And you are exersising that authority like a Star...like the 'Good Wife'.

Love ..Celine xx

Ma'am,
WOW! Things have really escalated since I checked in last. Ms Celine is right, you certainly seem to have it all working for you and very well at that.

The only thing that sort of concerns me is that you said that no one you knew was at the hotel except for the bartender. Am I correct in assuming that the bartender might possibly know some of your family and/or friends also? If so isn't it a bit dangerous meeting your husband at the bar with A? As your husband was there waiting it could have peaked the bartenders interest to see you walk in with A. Perhaps enough to mention it to someone you know.

While a little humiliation can be a turn on for a cuckold, being outed to family and friends for real could be devastating. You might consider finding a place further from home where you can play with less a chance of someone you know stumbling upon your new lifestyle. That way, once you become "regulars" you can also enjoy having the bartender or waitress figure out what is going on and let your husband revel in the humiliation of their snickers and teasing while he waits until you and A come to join him.

Imagine the look on a waitress' face if you and your husband arrive, order drinks and then A shows up, sits next to you, orders a drink and tells her to "put it on her husbands tab" and then walks out with you on his arm leaving hubby behind to wait. The knowing grins your husband could enjoy enduring while the hours tick away until you and A return with arms around each other, perhaps a bit disheveled. Then to have her overhear A thank your husband for a wonderful time and see him kiss you goodbye!
This sort of play can only be done safely with strangers. Of course, this is assuming that your husband would enjoy that sort of humiliation. This is something you need to discuss before hand as humiliation play can be destructive if he's not into it.

Can't wait to hear more as things progress.
Much pleasure,
will