• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What should you do when...

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
It is hard to feel humiliated when your wife's lover gives up on your condoms as they keep falling off and gets his own which have a 'snugger' fit.

My wife ended up telling me to go as she could see I was board and to jerk off in the local brothel (which is humiliating when you are wearing ping frilly knickers). I guess we all had fun in the end - but time to get a more 'substantial' bull.

And we can confirm - Asians DO have small cocks - sorry - but we ain't seen any biggees yet!

Love to all of you glad you are out there - you are supportive even when I don't post.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so your wife likes fucking a guy, but YOU want bigger dicks.

got it.

chris said:
It is hard to feel humiliated when your wife's lover gives up on your condoms as they keep falling off and gets his own which have a 'snugger' fit.

My wife ended up telling me to go as she could see I was board and to jerk off in the local brothel (which is humiliating when you are wearing ping frilly knickers). I guess we all had fun in the end - but time to get a more 'substantial' bull.

And we can confirm - Asians DO have small cocks - sorry - but we ain't seen any biggees yet!

Love to all of you glad you are out there - you are supportive even when I don't post.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asians girls can be petite, so cock size can often be smaller to align/equalise.

But there are a lot of big cocked asian bulls - just you haven't met them yet.

Bulls usually have a full appointment book, so you might have trouble tracking down one with some TIME SLOTS available.

appointment books

I have never met a bull with an appointment book! Infact I have never met anyone who considers himself to be a bull - just guys who get lucky. Most of the guys my wife has slept with would not be familiar with the term bull at all. Also, I have lived in asia for a while and believe me - big cocks are not common.

To answer the previous point - I think we would both like her lover to have a bigger cock and am sure we will find one at some point. One plus is that my wife has a small mouth so it is nice to watch her take a whole cock in it.

Have fun x

chris said:
...Infact I have never met anyone who considers himself to be a bull - just guys who get lucky....

Just like my next door neighbor who is just got lucky when his wife is away for a long holiday abroad...lol:D

Users who are viewing this thread