What sordid, disgusting, filthy scenerios have you immagined your wife/GF in?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
player69 said:
I don't post here often, but my wife is Chinese.

Throughout our relationship, because of my curiosity, she finally told me the number of guys and the types of guys she'd been with, and much to my amazement, she has had sex with 6 white guys.

Though she's hesitant to get with another guy, I always fantasize about some white guy pounding the crap out of that Asian pussy, and it gets me off like crazy.

Does anyone else think about getting with an Asian girl?

I KNOW I have thought about pounding a little asian pussy all night long!! Her pale soft skin will take all of my big hard dick. She loves the freedom that she has to bang as many white guys as she can, and she can't help but squeal as I go deep into her

My two favorites are along the same line. One is to be taken to an all black bar wearing a sheer top and miniskirt with no bra or panties. Over the course of the night she is used regularly by most of the men there giving blow jobs on the dance floor or being bent over the pool table and gang banged.

The other variation of this has her serving as a hostess for football game watching at a black guy's house. He has a bunch of friends over and she is dressed in a french maid outfit serving drinks and food. Of course her body is availale to any guest at any time. Guys watch the game while banging her doggy style or get blow jobs while they drink and watch the game.

Reactions: cynful, MyPureWife and phucker
ATLcuck said:
My two favorites are along the same line. One is to be taken to an all black bar wearing a sheer top and miniskirt with no bra or panties. Over the course of the night she is used regularly by most of the men there giving blow jobs on the dance floor or being bent over the pool table and gang banged.

The other variation of this has her serving as a hostess for football game watching at a black guy's house. He has a bunch of friends over and she is dressed in a french maid outfit serving drinks and food. Of course her body is availale to any guest at any time. Guys watch the game while banging her doggy style or get blow jobs while they drink and watch the game.

Is she ******/blackmailed into being the maid or is she willing?

My wife Barbara has done many sorid things through the years but, there is one scenereo I still fantisize about.

My wife is brought to a house where a group of about 5 young, handsome and hung executive type gentlemen reside.
They are all gentlemen but, she is there for one reason only, to spead her legs for the guys and "service" them as often as possible. She is the house slut.

Every night, they all fuck my wife repeatedly one after another in her bedroom, in private, until they all have fucked her numerous times.

When the night's fucking has finally ended, a stud is selected at random to spend the rest of the night in her bedroom, so they can fuck again whenever they want and before they get up for morning coffee.

The gentlemen then go to work as my wife cleans the house and prepares dinner, etc.
The next night, the fucking begins agin.

This goes on night after night and there is no set date for her to return.
She truly is addited to being their slut and they are addicted to my wife's brand of wild, sensuous fucking.

My wife Barbara has indeed become their sexy, sensious, private slut and she revels in it.!

Reactions: cynful
Another one of mine involves the same man. We go to a bar that he drinks in regularly and she is dressed for sex. He watches her, flirts with her, buys her drinks and touches her bum, rubs her thigh and puts his hand up her skirt. He does this with the rest of the people in the bar knowing. I leave and he continues to do so and everyone knows he is going to take her back to his and fuck her like a dirty little slut.

She sends me a mesg saying she is staying at his and everyone knows it. She comes back the next dau after he has used and dominated her.

The next week we go back to the bar and everyone is aware that my darling girlfriend was fucked by him and will be fucked by him again.

curiousmale said:
Is she ******/blackmailed into being the maid or is she willing?

Willing and excited - maybe a little hesitant at first about the public bar fucking but quickly into it

curiousmale said:
Another one of mine involves the same man. We go to a bar that he drinks in regularly and she is dressed for sex. He watches her, flirts with her, buys her drinks and touches her bum, rubs her thigh and puts his hand up her skirt. He does this with the rest of the people in the bar knowing. I leave and he continues to do so and everyone knows he is going to take her back to his and fuck her like a dirty little slut.

She sends me a mesg saying she is staying at his and everyone knows it. She comes back the next dau after he has used and dominated her.

The next week we go back to the bar and everyone is aware that my darling girlfriend was fucked by him and will be fucked by him again.

It is interesting that when we have gone to bars - if she dances with black men then all of the black men hit on her and they remember next time she comes to the bar and don't hesitate. Especially if she leaves with a black man, she is marked.

The more slutty and whoreish she can be, the better.

No more safe sex!

My wife and I have been doing this for a while, but we've always used condoms when the other man fucks her. I have this fantasy that some day after they've fucked she'll whisper in my ear, "He came in me."

Two other sordid scenerios I dream of doing are kind of similar. One is, we like to go the strip club. The naked women and the horny men turn her on. It would be wild if she just grabbed some stranger and brought him home or went home with him. The other similar fantasy is to go to the Xrated video store and do the same.

Back before we actually had gone thru with it, she didn't believe me when I said that men would line up for a chance to fuck her. So I convinced her to dress in a real slutty outfit, short skirt, low cut shirt that revealed her tramp stamp when she bent over. Then we went to one of those video stores and counted how many guys said hi. There were quite a few.

We're real careful about who we meet with, and the sex has been intense for all of us. But it would be a wild turn on to do the "dangerous" thing and have her fuck any guy who wanted to fuck her.

I fantasize my gorgeous little wife in all kinds of situations. She's done a few things already, i'm unsure if she fully realises I know some of it.

One thing I often think about is her in an S/M scenario, as a sex slave to dominants of both sexes, getting whipped hard and electro-stimmed, humiliated and bitched at, all kinds of things!

Interesting thread.

I have always wanted to give my wife to an experienced and older DOM and watch him use her as his slave for the night. I want too watch and listen as she acknowledges his power over her body and he makes her beg to be taken and used.

I'm a bull, so I might as well share some of the things I've ****** a wife to do.

One woman broke something expensive of mine by mistake, and she said she'd do "anything" to may me back. The next time there was a big fight on TV, I erected a false wall in my bathroom with a gloryhole in it. I put her on the other side of the wall with a kitchen large measuring cup. I told her that she could come out when she had spit at least 1 cup's worth of cum into the measuring cup. Every one of my friends got a blowjob from that slut that day, most of them twice.

Another woman wanted a "birthday to remember," so I set up a real treat for her. I had her meet me at a cheap motel outside of town, and I told her to get naked. I proceeded to draw 8 short lines on her body, all over her. Back, stomach, tits, thighs, ass, everywhere. I told her there were 8 men coming to fuck her, and each one had to sign his name on a blank line after he was completely satisfied. She had to say "thank you sir, and if you're completely satisfied could you please sign on the line?" She took those 8 dicks like a champ (but none up her ass, she didn't do that), but she was begging them to sign by the end of the night. Finally, once they were all done, I had her husband come in and comfort her while I gave her the final present: my cock up her tight little asshole. Happy birthday, slut.

Reactions: cynful, MyPureWife and Cowboysfan6969
I change my answer

Very nice, Albany. Now I'm going to change my answer from my wife having anonymous unprotected sex to my wife having sex with you!

I would have loved to be at the gloryhole party with my wife in the bathroom and me knowing that every time a guy got up he was probably going to fuck my wife's face. She would have never got out of that room though, she likes to swallow. The cup would have never gotten filled! And since giving head turns my wife on, by the end she would have been begging someone to fuck her.

I'll have to show your post to one of the guys I share my wife with and see if it gives him any ideas.

By the way, did either of these women call you again after such treatment?

Last night! My gorgeous hotwife came home with 4 loads in her from two different guys and was so horny she could not stop fucking me until she got 2 more loads from me as well. Then she sucked my cock so she could taste the loads of all three of us. She kept telling me how much of a cum slut she was the entire time.

One of my favorites

I'm as prone as anyone to the wild, wild fantasies, but it's been a long time since I had a willing wife and now my best fantasies are of the schemes that actually worked, that actually got her lots of cock. Several of those tricks stand out and are mentioned in some of my other posts (whoring in Las Vegas hotels and working in a Ft. Lauderdale massage parlor, for instance), and they were good. But my favorites now are the ones I dreamed up. One of those was to go "cock hunting" on the weekends, and we would discuss it all week. I had to time those for periods when she was especially horny or hadn't fucked any strangers for a long time (which for her was two weeks).We were never sure exactly how we were going to do it, but that only added to the excitement. We'd agree that it was time for some sport fucking, then sort out her wardrobe according to where we were going. It could be as simple as driving to a town 200 miles away and checking into a nice motel or as complex as four days in Vegas or Jamaica. I liked the quick and simple ones, but it depended upon her mood, as well. Sometimes she was just feeling horny for a good fuck or two; sometimes she was feeling crazy and knew it. Sometimes the former turned into the latter once she got started. Anyway, Friday would come, and we'd both try to get off work early and have the car packed. She'd put on a traveling outfit of a short skirt with no panties, high heel sandals to make her ass look hot, and a flimsy blouse, tank top, or halter that she could drop for truckers, and we'd hit the Interstate heading out of town. She'd put her feet on the dash, a sure tip off, spread her legs, and begin to rub herself. Highway workers and handsome truckers got a tit and pussy flash at 70mph, and we'd listen on my discreet CB and laugh at the responses from truckers. If she was feeling really horny, as she was at least two times I can remember, she'd get on the CB and strike up a conversation with a trucker. One stopped at the next rest area, and she crawled into his sleeper, and the other was at a truck stop where we pulled in beside him and she went into his sleeper. This was in the pre-AIDS days, and she never ever used condoms. We were both heavily into cum, and I loved it when she'd come back to the car laughing and show me her dripping cunt. We had three fair sized cities within 200 miles that we played in, and she'd be chomping at the bit by the time I picked a motel. I looked for the kind where you can drive up to the door, with a ground floor room, and lots of construction and highway crew trucks in the parking lot. That meant horny guys on the premises in the evening, and since we were arriving after dark, we'd circle the parking areas until we found the right place, a place on the backside of the motel with a lot of horny working men hanging out on the balconies drinking beer. They didn't know that their ride had just arrived, but we sure as hell did. I'd go in and get a room, requesting one in the right area on the ground floor, and she'd put on a fairly innocent show while unloading the car.It doesn't take much to interest working men, so she didn't overdo it, just a lot of bending over, stretching, smiling, looking men in the eye, and taking her time to draw an audience. It was funny for me to watch the guys rush back into their shared rooms and come out with more guys to watch, all while trying to play like they weren't watching. One brave young Mexican guy once came right over and offered to help her with her small overnight bag. I saw her start to say no, then smile and say yes, and a minute later she was fucking him on the bed with her clothes on and the door still open. That turned into an eight man night, but usually it took a little more to let them know that my good looking, mature wife, who just crawled out of a Cadillac and was wearing expensive clothes and jewelry and perfume was actually there to get as much working man dick as she could handle. We'd get into the room, and she'd strip down immediately and put on a short silk robe I'd bought her just for the purpose and some slip on heels. She'd tie the sash carelessly so the robe opened past her healthy cleavage, and the bottom barely covered her naked ass; in short, she was a few inches and some oriental silk away from naked, and she looked so goddamned good I'd get a hard on just looking. She'd tweak her make-up, then grab the ice bucket and walk out of the room looking for the ice machine. We never knew what might happen from there, but the shit was on from the moment she opened the door. Sometimes I wouldn't see her again until she dragged in dripping and smiling at 4 or 5 am. Once she didn't return until just before Sunday checkout time, but she called me to tell me she was entertaining "some guys" (a Mexican roofing crew that grew to 14 before she was through) and wanted to stay another night. I nearly whacked my dick off in our room alone. More often, however, her trip to the ice machine would act as a red alert to all the horny young men watching her. Usually they were polite because she was such a classy looking woman, but she really loved it when they saw right through the act and began to cat call, whistle, and proposition her on the sidewalk. Sometimes she'd flash them a smile and/or a tit and sashay back to the room with that practiced hip swing of hers that would give a dead man a boner. She'd be laughing when she came in, and I'd know we were on for the evening. That was my favorite part, because once she was naked having a whiskey on the bed, I'd go crack the curtains on the window in a way that could have been accidental but of course wasn't. Just an inch or two, but with it dark outside and plenty of lights on inside and a good looking big titted woman naked on the bed, it was a show to remember. A voyeur's wet dream, but for us it was just the start. I'd step outside like I was going to the car, and if no one was around, I'd check the view from outside. If it wasn't good enough, I'd go open the curtains another inch or so and check it again. Sometimes she'd tire of my minute adjustments and say, "Crack the goddamn curtains for Christsakes! I'm going to fuck them anyway. Why be coy?" And I'd open them up a good six inches before leaving. Yes, leaving. I'd go outside and make quite a show of driving off alone in my Cadillac, leaving my beautiful horny wife naked on the bed drinking whiskey, watching tv, and gently rubbing herself for the world to see. Goddamn that was hot! I'd have a boner to remember as I drove out of the parking lot. I'd drive around for half an hour or so, long enough for the guys to realize I wasn't coming right back, then park some distance away in the dark and watch her room with binoculars. It never failed to work. By the time I got in position there would be four or five guys gathered outside her window peeking in, and some if not all of them would be rubbing their dicks or jacking off. I couldn't be sure at that point if they were watching her masturbate or watching her fucking one or more guys who had already slipped in or been invited in by her, but one thing was sure at that point. Anyone who wanted some pussy was going to get all he wanted, and I'd jack off furiously in my car as I counted the traffic in and out of her room. Guys would come out laughing and joking, go get some more guys, and go back for seconds. We both tried to keep count, but it was usually a rough estimate because of repeat business, blow jobs instead of fucking, guys who went into the room to watch but didn't fuck her, if you can believe that (it was actually far more common than either of us would have ever guessed!!!). Sometime around 2 or 3 in the morning usually, the traffic would taper off, and I'd creep back into the parking lot on foot and go check out the window, which she insisted stay cracked so the guys outside could enjoy the show. Often, by then it was down to one or two or three of the most virile guys, guys who really could fuck all night, and the show would sometimes be a real mind blower. I watched a tattooed 40 something ex-con construction worker who had only been out of prison two weeks (he told her all about how she was his prison fantasy come true) with a big veiny dick fuck her non-stop for about three hours one night after everyone else had left. They stopped only to drink my best whiskey, pee, and get back to it, and she must have cum ten times, She made a point of being loud about it, too, somewhat for my benefit but mostly for advertising purposes. Anyway, they fucked until way after daylight in every position imaginable, and I eventually had to go back and sleep in the car. When I checked again around 7:30, he was gone and she was asleep naked with her legs spread. He'd left the door cracked in case anyone else wanted some, but she'd fucked them dry. She told me that the ex-con was the best fuck of her life, and all the other guys were just warm-ups for his virtuoso performance. We nicknamed him the Pistolero because he was Mexican and had just done 7 years for armed robbery. She was the first piece of ass he'd had in 7 years, and his first white pussy. She wanted me to go find him that morning and make arrangements for her to see him again, but I wasn't crazy about having an armed robber in her retinue. I left the room like I was looking but said they were all gone, which they mostly were. We changed motels that morning because we were looking for strange cock, not repeats, but she was sore and not nearly as horny Saturday night, so we went to plan two, an adult theater where she got naked in the back row and sucked four and fucked three. That was pretty hot, too, but after the Pistolero and about 20 other guys the night before it was pretty plain.

Well I think the terms "sordid, disgusting, and filthy" are relative, and how "sordid, disgusting, and filthy" an act is perceived to be is in direct proportion to uptight your woman is about extramarital sex to begin with. What seems to be "sordid, disgusting, and filthy" (and therefore highly erotic) to me may seem "ho-hum" to you if your wife is a confirmed slut. My wife is the owner/operator of an outlet for a well known, national retailer of ladies apparel. You know the type... well dressed, high class, and, in this fairly small town, well known in the church and the community. I have had MANY "sordid, disgusting, and filthy" fantasies about her during the 25 years of our marriage. All of them have ended with her being a wholly owned fuck-toy for lower class, often over weight and dirty (but none the less extremely well endowed) BLACK men... often becoming pregnant with a black man's child in the bargain.

My latest fantasy involves me taking my lovely, high-class 45 year old wife (who looks maybe 35, BTW) to a seedy adult bookstore / theater in a nearby town. This place is unique. You walk off the street into the bookstore; the "theater" is down a narrow stairway in the basement (how it passes fire codes I'll never know). But for the price of a $5 ticket you gain admittance, and once down the stairs you have full access to the labyrinth of free peep show booths and the "theater" proper, which is basically a dark room full of couches and a big screen TV. Every booth has a glory hole, there are no locks on any of the doors, and no surveillance. And yes, this place really exists. The times I've been there the male customers roaming the place have always been exactly the kind of men I see fucking my wife in my fantasy.

I take my wife to this place on a Saturday night, when the selection of men is at it's best. For a few moments we walk around the place, exploring th peep booths and making sure all the men there knows she's around. They watch her, following her and commenting among themselves about the "high-class white bitch." White women do occasionally find themselves down here; but they're never of this caliber, and escorted by a husband / bf or not, they only come for one reason. It always ends the same with them; if experience is any indicator, these men know they will each soon get a turn between my wife's legs. And they are not wrong.

As several of my wife's soon to be lovers look on, she stops at the door to the main theater and, in the dim light of the bare bulb hanging from the ceiling, begins to disrobe. She has worn a classy matching skirt and top, under which she has worn nothing. Within a moment she is naked, and without a word she hands me her skirt and blouse, turning and stepping into a room populated with mostly black men and a few pieces of white trash, fully nude.

What happens next is wonderfully and deliciously predictable. The fate of my wife will be no different than that of the tramps that came before her. She stands for a moment, watching the TV and running her hands up and down her body, over her delicious 36C breasts, squeezing her thick nipples with their dark, silver-dollar sized aureole, and down to dip between her legs to touch her hairless pussy (and she is shaved, BTW) as her eyes adjust to the dimmer light. She takes a seat on one of the couches, and is instantly surrounded as her lovers move in from all sides.

You can use your own filthy imaginations to fill in the details, but the mating would be complete and continuous, until every male present (except me) had had her married white body as many times as he could muster, and their combined semen drooled disgustingly from her stretched out holes. Of course there would be someone there that would recognize my wife, and several times a quick flash would illuminate the room as a camera went off to record the event for posterity... pictures that, in my fantasy, at least, would ultimately be used to insure that my lovely wife's first time wouldn't be her last.

When it would finally end my used wife would quickly don her clothing and we would make our way up the stairs and out. The attendant would take one look at her smeared makeup and cum matted hair... and smile knowingly.

Sordid, disgusting, and filthy enough for you?

Reactions: cynful and Cowboysfan6969
Hell yes, Missouri Hubby! What a great fantasy, right in line with my own and some of my experience with a previous wife. You write beautifully, and it makes me almost certain that you have that classy 45 year old wife. Whether you've ever convinced her to participate in anything close is another matter, but, hey, we're just talking "dirty, disgusting fantasies" here, right? If you ever want to chat privately, please contact me. We write similarly, and I'd be happy to exchange some true stories with you.

Robslutwife said:
A11.jpg

Here is my slut Maggie. Friday night we posted an ad on Craigslist. We were looking for an all day Never Ending Gang Bang. We had over 250 replies. Needless to say it went well. Starting just after 11am when we checked in to our hotel room we had a nonstop parade of men. Up to 20 at a time. She was fucked so hard she screamed for mercy at least twice. What a fucking turn on. She is resting today but at least 100 men put their seed in her. I have hours of video to prove it. Just ask for a copy. I love my *****..............

100 men came in your wife? Hot fantasy, dangerous sad reality.

Robslutwife said:
A11.jpg

Here is my slut Maggie. Friday night we posted an ad on Craigslist. We were looking for an all day Never Ending Gang Bang. We had over 250 replies. Needless to say it went well. Starting just after 11am when we checked in to our hotel room we had a nonstop parade of men. Up to 20 at a time. She was fucked so hard she screamed for mercy at least twice. What a fucking turn on. She is resting today but at least 100 men put their seed in her. I have hours of video to prove it. Just ask for a copy. I love my *****..............

I would REALLY like a copy of this!

My current fav is me stripping me wife, tying her up and blindfolding her.

I then either, invite in a total stranger to fuck her, pretenting its me, or get someone I we know to do it.

Then I dont know if I would want them to quietly leave so my wife never knew, or take her blindfold of to reveal what had happened.

Decisions decisions