• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What sort of slut are you?

• Thread startercarlw
  • Start date

carlw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2016
Although the word 'slut' is used a lot nowadays, it has a wide range of meanings, ranging from mild to extreme.

At the milder end, a slut may simply be a girl/woman who insists on her right to wear sexy clothes. - Think of the 'slut walks' of a year or two ago. Those women may not even be sexually promiscuous.

Or a slut may simply be a woman who admits she enjoys sex.

Of course, on this site, a slut is a woman who wants to be fucked by men other than her husband. She probably craves big cock. But her activity may still be restricted to conventional fucking with a limited number of regular boyfriends. She may have just one regular lover besides her husband.

Or, to move swiftly to the extreme end of the spectrum, a slut may be a woman who wants to be gangbanged and bukkaked; who needs all her holes to be used; who revels in degradation of the filthiest kind; who likes to be called dirty names; who actively seeks out abuse.

So, what kind of slut are you?

Reactions: purplejoys
Im one step short of the most extreme. Need to be fucked everyday by bf's AND Strangers in every way. also have the NEED To give 3 blow jobs per day. finishing 1st year of college now. but i am 21. luv, Mary

I'm a three hole black cock cum slut!! I need to be used and abused daily! I'm the dirtiest and nastiest kind of slut! Fuck me, use me fill me full of cum!! I've been trained to be a black cock fuck toy cum dump. Now I need to be black bred!!

wow, blondhwife, did not know there were women like you in real life. TY for posting that. Have you had babies already by hub or other whtie men. Matbe I real am just getting started. Maybe Ishould have goal to become sluttier. I sure wishI COULD have babies.
Love, Mary my real and legal name since 18, --.. now 21

Hey Mary. Hubby and I have kids together and I've been black bred twice. Other than my hubby I'm only allowed to fuck BBC's. He's my beautiful Master and I'm his satisfied obedient submissive Cum Slut. Please ask me anything you'd like. I'd love to help you become sluttier and a true black cock cum slut like me!

HI, I believe I am half a step short of the Ectreeme. I cannot have babies , not because I am 52 but becuz I am a white Boi. Blond, ty for your posts on here. REally getting the thread going.
I am very excited rite now as i just for some excellent reviews.
Love, Heather

I get so excited seeing this thread. I just reviewed since see in gYOU roosts Blond wife. I am a Blond Boi who has been doing this for 40 years this Halloween. I have now sucked 87 different Black cocks. All of them at least 3 times. Kind of a policy I have for dating. To get ANY sex with me they have to agree to let me have them at least 3 times. Of course before that they were BF's . Even if I ha had 3 or more BF's at a time. But many of my Black men got over a hundred blow jobs from me. These Men and Boys usually fucked me. Some black males still think it is too gay to fuck a Boi., Oh well. Tehre are ways I could "make" them fucke me but I do not like to manipulate people. For this very thread I am going to review hows many whtie cocks there have been and other non-blacks. Also would like to be able to teal how many Men have fucked me. even how many times. I am creation I have been fucked over ten thousand times and have given at least 15000 blow jobs. And that is conservative.

See you all Soon, LOVE< whtie boy western NY

i have 2 reg white bulls i see one have them has shared me with a few of his friends some times they do get verbally abusive which at the right time i do enjoy the humiliation of so i guess im not at the extreame end .

Users who are viewing this thread