• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What To Do Next

cdbritany

New around here...
Beloved Member
I entered sissyhood too late in life what should i do next?
20180429_181920.jpg
20180429_181920.jpg 20180429_181157.jpg 20180429_180226.jpg

Attachments

• 20180429_181800.mp4
    81 MB · Views: 266
sO true that Bois are sissifyimg young now. Looks like you have great legs and really thick cock.
Luv, Heather

That video... omg... that is the most beautiful, mouth watering thing I have seen all day.

Fantastic that you can cum so hard and so quickly with a semi-limp cock. Looks very small... great vid.

I also loved the video and you have great legs. You came a lot and hard. For that reason I think you should let me suck you and taste your sperm and then let me fuck your sissy ass.

I also loved the video and you have great legs. You came a lot and hard. For that reason I think you should let me suck you and taste your sperm and then let me fuck your sissy ass.

Yes, yes and yes please I agree with all of that.

mmmmmm.......all true sissy boi's should be wearing a chastity cage to control their little sissy clits. Where is yours?

It was a big help for me. I now consider myself actaully female. Cock now 4.5 inch bu tI keep it softe because of that and limp it is under 2 inch. So no longer a cock and i have not fucked a girl (or anyone) over 15 years
WE had been divorced for a while but it was my EX who put me in it. It was her BFs who had her do that. Of course a couple of her BFs became MY boyfriends too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back