What to wear out on dates ?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
I get a lot of enjoyment out of looking at the clothes that other women wear on their dates with their black lovers. Dressing up is a lot of fun, and we can express our desires by what we chose to wear.

Dressing up

I think the time wives, including my own, take getting ready to impress their Bull is often overlooked. Preparation should really be one of the essential rituals of most dates. From chatting on DC some Bulls like their date dressed slutty with a lot on show but most prefer a upmarket/stylish look. Mine usually favours a one piece dress, normally quite short with heels or a top/skirt combo. Normally some light makeup, earings, necklace. Got her a silver heart-shaped locket for our anniversary this year and still enjoying having her take a pounding with it on.
J

Reactions: NineToad and slimwhiteboy
post a pic and show us what you wear Josetta

I would post a lot of pics if I had permission, but my owners always say "no". I love them too much to ever break my word to them.

I would recommend something skin-ish. The stuff that models wear. Not necessararily the brand, but the style. The low cut top with NO BRA. The high heels. High heels is a must. It's like the perfect way of saying "I want you to fuck me ." Cute nails. Ah, man, the whole shabang.

BigBlkBull said:
post a pic and show us what you wear Josetta
blue jeans, cowboy boots, stetson hat ,big ass belt buckle and snap button pocket and sleeve shirts with the big V on the back. Engraved in the belt facing the back it reads ride me big bulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
I would post a lot of pics if I had permission, but my owners always say "no". I love them too much to ever break my word to them.
My owners, must be hell going through life being owned. The only thing I want to own is a house a car and truck and boat and a fucking million dollars.

dress

a vee or scoop cut silk or satin dress thats mid-thigh length is perfect. if u go braless, the light material will show your boobs swaying and bouncing .

Josetta dressed up like a cowboy...now there's a mental image bound to give you nightmares.

Homer ,dont be so tough on Josetta shes the resident expert on interracial relationships on this site lol., oh well i suppose dreams are free.

I stand corrected lol.

I have a garter belt fetish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slimwhiteboy
pimpology101 said:
I have a garter belt fetish.
Damn Pimp is that why you wear them to hold your socks up is the fetish for them?LOL

Hey when ya aint got an ass or hips you have to keep your pants and socks up however ya can! :p

venusbabe dressed for her big, black bull

venusbabe, dressed for her man...

Actually, my man wants me to dress really sexy when we go out - low, revealing top and short sexy skirt. No bra or open tipped at least. Cupless is even better. Heavy makeup and lots of lipstick on my lips (both sets). My nipples and areoles must also match of course. Then it's off to the bars for a fun evening on the town.

dd

You must absolutely post a pic, DDB. You sound fantastic.

What to wear on dates

When I date, I always wear a short tight fitting dress, usually lycra spandex. Also I always wear high heels, 4 inch minimum. Depending on the tempurature, I will wear thigh highs or pantihose if its real cold. Also, I make sure I have nice jewelry, and my make up done properly. I especially enjoy when someone looks at me, especially another wife, and knows I am married and not to the lover I am out with.

4-inch heels (or higher) is so perfect.

No pics ??????????
Thought I would see some nice outfits.
Here's some of the wifes outfits we imagine her wearing for BBC

y.jpg yy.jpg yyyy.jpg xyz.jpg

Reactions: joost