what to write on my tits

• Thread starterlookn4gbinnwohio
  • Start date

Does writing on a girl make her look slutty?

• yes

Votes: 197 88.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 11.7%

• Total voters
Any other girls or couples on here please feel free to join in and send your own pics with the requests from everyone.

writing

hi guys we would love to take requests too ,michelle has already taken some see our threads

Attachments

• CIMG1447-1.JPG
    CIMG1447-1.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,624
A picture of your shaven cunt with 'Black Cock Here' written on your hairless mound would be nice too.

here is another one babymaker. I'll get the next one to you pretty soon (I need to wash my underwear)

Attachments

• 000_0009 3.JPG
    000_0009 3.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,110
very hot pics, show us some more

My big old black cock would love to get into your hot sexy pussy will hub watch as my thick black cock streaches his wifes cunt before his eyes bareback unprotected and fertile god my old cocks going to love plowing in deep and he will watch as we fuck thanks for pic please do panty pic next then i will tell you more

Thats Funny... I Have Been Asking Women And Wives For That Type Of Verification For Quite Awhile....its Nice To See A Few Ladies Step Up And Show Their True"colors" So To Speak.....lol Keep Up The Good Work Sluts.

babymaker said:
My big old black cock would love to get into your hot sexy pussy will hub watch as my thick black cock streaches his wifes cunt before his eyes bareback unprotected and fertile god my old cocks going to love plowing in deep and he will watch as we fuck thanks for pic please do panty pic next then i will tell you more

yes, he'll watch, but he's not into the cuck thing, so I'll probably be suckin' his dick while you're fucking me. Then you 2 can switch places.

LORD PHILLY said:
Thats Funny... I Have Been Asking Women And Wives For That Type Of Verification For Quite Awhile....its Nice To See A Few Ladies Step Up And Show Their True"colors" So To Speak.....lol Keep Up The Good Work Sluts.

That's exactly why I started this, for verification. Besides, I think it's sexy to be an open tablet for black guys to have their personal messages written on my naked body. I hope more girls or couples would add theirs as well. Can you imagine a guy asking to have his personal message written on a white girls privates and have 4 or 5 or even more girls post it for him!
That's hot!

Black cock only

Here is one more pic. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• 000_0011 2.JPG
    000_0011 2.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,031
Black cock only

Here are 2 versions of this request. Do I look horny? I wonder why? Keep 'em cummin'. Tell me what you want written on my tits or pussy.

Attachments

• 000_0012 2.jpg
    000_0012 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 826
  • 000_0015 2.JPG
    000_0015 2.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,002
hub going to ware condom babymaker bareback right this and your name

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting for the panty pic lady wash them thongs

love the pics, how about showing us your ass

How about "clean me up C you cuck piece of shit"

hee hee

Sorry it took so long but here it is babymaker.
For the next one, I won't write my name. You probably noticed I don't show my face. I just don't want my coworkers to see me.

Attachments

• 100_4143 2.JPG
    100_4143 2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 988
mwm4bbc said:
love the pics, how about showing us your ass

I'll put one on wearing a pair of underwear, if you want something different, tell me what to write on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
whiteslavemeat said:
How about "clean me up C you cuck piece of shit"

hee hee

who is C?
I don't like the cuck part, can you reword it? I like the interracial thing but not the cuckold part. My husband is great in bed and doesn't get off on the idea of being treated like a sissy.