• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What was most kinky, perverted your wife/gf has done to a bull or bulls?

I suppose some women’s and guys are into extreme, I have never met any. Quite a few of our friends ( men and women) know I am a cuckold and therefore it has been a topic of conversation sometimes ( usually after they have had a few drinks!) and I have never heared that any are into extreme, I’m guessing it’s a fantasy for most who talk about it. My wife called a halt to one relationship with a guy who texted her that he loved her.... so there are boundaries and their should be. I’m sure that my wife does do some things that are a little too far maybe ( I think that she has had more than one man at the same time) in fact I’m sure if it.
But all this is supposed to be fun..
My ex kept me locked in chastity for weeks at a time and I would get so horny I would agree to anything to be let out to jo. I let her gf use a strap on on me at a party and everyone laughed at me and my tiny penis. After I was allowed to jo in front of everyone! They laughed their asses off.
I put my dress back on.

No doubt that some are. What is over the top for us may be mild for others. I kind of like that I do not know everything she may or may not do with others but there are some things I know that are strictly off limits no matter who the guy is.
So I assume you are not allowed to participate ( like myself) how do you cope?

Depends on who she is with at the time as to whether I am there but it has been some time since I have. I try to occupy my time, keeping busy, thinking about other things. Of course there is always some personal release and we will play when she gets home, either that night or the next day. Long weekend trips can be rough!
I know what you mean. Waiting and thinking what is going on is frustrating, I have a cage now which helps, essential I would say. My wife doesn’t “ report back” after she has been out , does yours ? Do you know what has happened? Do you know what she likes and what she has planned when she meets?

So I assume you are not allowed to participate ( like myself) how do you cope?
it gets very difficult. I am locked in chastity so cant even touch myself. I watch her sucking him, getting fucked and have to endure it totally naked
It has bee 3 weeks now and I am in tears. I suck his cock, he slaps my face with it and tells me if I dont obey he will castrate me.

it gets very difficult. I am locked in chastity so cant even touch myself. I watch her sucking him, getting fucked and have to endure it totally naked
It has bee 3 weeks now and I am in tears. I suck his cock, he slaps my face with it and tells me if I dont obey he will castrate me.
I am now the maid. I do the laundry, cleaning. dishes etc
a;; naked and have to sleep on the floor next to their bed

I am now the maid. I do the laundry, cleaning. dishes etc
a;; naked and have to sleep on the floor next to their bed
When he ties me up I know I am in for it. He uses an electric shocker on my cock & balls, gets me right there and stops & locks me up again
torture
They gave me the opportunity to leave last month but I said no

Not sure if this is kinky but when she is really turned on she will swallow their load. Drives them all nuts.
I don't believe it is kinky though it could be in the eye of the beholder.
I think it is a way a woman shows how much she likes the guy, mine certainly has liked a lot of guys, either that or she just loves to get a mouthful of cum from them.

20140623-205617.jpg

Obeying is the maim point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back