What would you do to my GF?

• Thread starterBubbleButtLover
  • Start date
Do you think she could handle 3 guys at once? :jackoff:

Attachments

• slutc9.jpg
    slutc9.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 211
What a great backshot! She's got the kind of ass and thighs that us brotha's love. I love hitting ass like that in that position. Feeling her inner thighs hitting mine as she backs that ass up. I'd get up under her first and lick that pussy till she was begging for the dick. Then I'd server her up with my dick. Grabbing onto her hips as i was drilling her!
She looks good, you lucky bastard.

I'd love to see another man's seed dripping from her pussy.

i'd love to see her with many mens seed dripping from all her holes!

Damn, what a gorgeous juicy round ass. Perfect for me to slide my huge cock right in. I'd have her begging for more.

Thanks guys, I'd love to see all of your cocks in her. There may be some more pics coming soon if interest doesn't stop. =)

:hitit:

Attachments

• slutc8.jpg
    slutc8.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 96
Sucking her first black cock.:feedback:

2nd ever black.

Mmm, very hawt... I would do anything this beautiful girl wanted me too hehehe.

But I would absolutely love to lick and eat that gorgeous ass and pussy, help her get ready for her bbc dates, would love to watch some bbc fuck into her, and most of all I would looove to clean the sticky, potent black jizz oozing from her stretched cunt. I'd make sure she didn't get pregnant-I'd get every last drop lol.

Thanks guys. I will hopefully get some more pics soon.

Hey

WOW your girl is perfect!!! love her phat round booty!! do you have yahoo? IM me looking_for_bigbooty

Only feedback appropriate for that is a stiff black dick.

Thanks guys since I posted this I found out that she had been cheating on me so she is a dirty little slut.

I haven't fucked her for over a month now and she sees another guy regularly and fucks him on a daily basis. I miss her ass so much.