• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do with this 21 year old hotwife?

• Thread starterhxckate
  • Start date

hxckate

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2011
Me and my young slut wife have posted on here before but not too many people seemed interested. This really really turns her on (which is good for me) so we decided to try again.

Q are a young couple, she is 21, I am 25. I love sharing her with friends and watching and she loves the attention (and the cock lol)

Tell us what you'd do to this young slut, spare no detail!

She is soo hot! I'd love for her to be dressed like she is in the 2nd picture and take her out for a long date, obviously you;d be at home getting the candles lit and wine chilled. We'd come back and she'd be mine all night long. Taking care of me, paying attention to my every little need, while you and I sat and smoked and swapped stories about how hot she was. Then she'd occassionally come and site next to me and ask me permission to give you a kiss because she loved you so much and seemed like you needed it. I'd obviously tell her no, and she'd look at you and just cuddle up next to me. We'd continue talking about her and I'd kiss her and use her to keep myself warm... of course we're just getting started for the night and it's our first date, a lot more is in the works if you're interested...

She is just stunning i would love to play with her..............more please

First I would ask her how old she is and then when she said 21 I would want to see some ID becuse she looks so young and innocent. Once her age was confirmed I would take her to my place where my 2 roomates would be waiting then I would put her on her knees and she would get to circle suck all three of us, while my gf watched and viedoed it for you and our entertainment. I promise we would send her home with at least 3 loads of cum on her face and 3 in her pussy.

Very beautiful woman! She looks quite small and maybe she has a tight pussy? If so woudl love to hear how a BIG build, BIG cocked, black bull stretched her to the limits and cum in her unprotected!

Tight

She has a very tight pussy but loves rough play. She hasn't had black yet but once I watched as she took a well hung white friendn he was 9inches (maybe 10) and really thick. It took a little time but after some hot touching and teasing his big cock slid right into her. He made her scream for a full hour, stretching her little pussy. He wore a condom but made sure he pulled it off in time to cum in her mouth. She layed there sore and panting, cum covering her mouth and tits. It was the single hottest thing I've ever seen.

She sounds delightful and is very sexy!
Are you encouraging to date guys on her own, overnighters, weekends, etc? :cool:

dates

I've encouraged her to go out whenever she wants and stay out as ling as she wants, as long as I get the details. But so far she's only had three 'dates' and all three came to our place for me to watch.

hxckate said:
Me and my young slut wife have posted on here before but not too many people seemed interested. This really really turns her on (which is good for me) so we decided to try again.

Q are a young couple, she is 21, I am 25. I love sharing her with friends and watching and she loves the attention (and the cock lol)

Tell us what you'd do to this young slut, spare no detail!

She is a goddess. I would love to leave my seed in there for you to raise hxckate. :D

Are you anywhere near Florida?

more

Sorry these pics are such low quality. They were taken with her old cell phone :(

black

Her 22nd birthday is next month. Ive been thinking of surprising her with a BBC.

Mmmmmmmmmm...I would like to cum in her cunt.
Please give me more photos.

she's one of the hottest I've seen on her. I'd hit that pussy so hard she'd have to relearn her own name

Users who are viewing this thread