• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Would You Do?

• Thread starterT70
  • Start date

T70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2017
what would you do if you came home from work and saw this laying on the bed?

IMG_0020.JPG

Reactions: JasonBourne, Hungforplay, WimpHub2 and 5 others
I’d rip my pants off faster than I ever have before and I’d pound that sweet slit till her legs were shaking

Reactions: swingfun75, T70 and toolman2c
toolman2c said:
is this the hubby or wife posting, either way this pix is what wet dreams r made of.

This is the hubby posting. The wife wanted to hear what everyone to do if they came home to this ass face up waiting.

Reactions: swingfun75
T70 said:
what would you do if you came home from work and saw this laying on the bed?

IMG_0020.JPG

This is how we ended. Used like a good ***** should be.

IMG_0733.JPG

Reactions: WimpHub2 and swingfun75
Good hard spanking before raw dogging her for the rest of the day.

elitetx91 said:
Good hard spanking before raw dogging her for the rest of the day.

Being raw dogged is all she is good for. Never once has she fucked with a condom

Reactions: elitetx91
LICK HER

Check the silver hasnt been pinched, then fuck her :)

T70 said:
I hope you would fill her pussy with your load too
Indeed I would.

T70 said:
This is how we ended. Used like a good ***** should be.

IMG_0733.JPG
I hope everyone would use her the way they needed.

She wanted me to upload a pic everyone could enjoy.

F79C6244-508D-4A14-B458-07B578CCB1C9.jpeg

Reactions: WimpHub2
If I came home and found her waiting for me in my bed, I'd first pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming or dead.
Next, I'd play the lottery.
Then I would give her a very nice butt hole eat-out!

T70 said:
She wanted me to upload a pic everyone could enjoy.

F79C6244-508D-4A14-B458-07B578CCB1C9.jpeg
I want to fuck her.

What a sexy hot mouth ! I'd enjoy her mouth more if those hot lips were closed tightly around my cock !

love to fuck her

if I found her like that I would start nibbling up the back of her legs, then pull her ass into the air and eat that pussy. I would work my way between the ass and pussy then eat that pussy and ass. I would then slide my dick between her pussy lips and fuck her non stop. After fucking her pussy I would line my dick up with her ass hole and work its way in adding lube if needed and fucking her till I fill her ass up with my cum.

hondarider1500 said:
if I found her like that I would start nibbling up the back of her legs, then pull her ass into the air and eat that pussy. I would work my way between the ass and pussy then eat that pussy and ass. I would then slide my dick between her pussy lips and fuck her non stop. After fucking her pussy I would line my dick up with her ass hole and work its way in adding lube if needed and fucking her till I fill her ass up with my cum.
Don’t afford her the luxury of the lube, just ram it in her and let her feel what you want. She just needs to be used.

Here’s a nice pic of her tits.

0A90DF5B-989E-4A5C-8B1C-ECBED18F3787.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth and jps18
I would have to rip those knickers off tease her clit then pound that sexy arse hard until I filled it with a massive load of my cum, I would want her to be my sexy little cumslut

Reactions: T70

Users who are viewing this thread