• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Would You Do?

• Thread starterT70
  • Start date
Those are some very nice tits ! Hot nipples too ! A titty fucking pleasure !

Reactions: T70
Slowly massage her back -- get her aroused -- kiss and nibble her toe to head -- slowly roll her over and then do the same - stay away from breasts and pussy --

slowly then kiss her breasts as my cock brushes her -- get her acerolas light tongue -- no nipple contact -- then slowly move down to her pussy --- kiss her labia down and up --- tongue drives deep but not into her vagina -- stay short of hitting her clit -- move back to her areolas and then hold breast in one hand slowly suck her nipple into my mouth as she quivers ....

kiss her other breast -- turn her over and kiss the erotic part of her body (females are all different - so may be her arm, elbow, foot, hand, neck but you know when you see goosebumps appear) -- now remember her clit has not ben stimulated -- nor the other breast -- so roll her back and have her sit up -- suck the other nipple and make sure other one is touched as well -- keep going til she is almost, or has, climaxing --

Now the fun -- slowly open her legs spreading her wet cunt --- slowly lick her cunt and then massage her engorged clit -- watch her explode numerous times --- make her beg to be fucked ---- then slowly tie her spread eagled and proceed to fuck her like the horny guy I am --

OR I would just rip her panties off and fuck her pussy so she knows I am just another guy who likes using her.....

Reactions: T70
WimpHub2 said:
Slowly massage her back -- get her aroused -- kiss and nibble her toe to head -- slowly roll her over and then do the same - stay away from breasts and pussy --

slowly then kiss her breasts as my cock brushes her -- get her acerolas light tongue -- no nipple contact -- then slowly move down to her pussy --- kiss her labia down and up --- tongue drives deep but not into her vagina -- stay short of hitting her clit -- move back to her areolas and then hold breast in one hand slowly suck her nipple into my mouth as she quivers ....

kiss her other breast -- turn her over and kiss the erotic part of her body (females are all different - so may be her arm, elbow, foot, hand, neck but you know when you see goosebumps appear) -- now remember her clit has not ben stimulated -- nor the other breast -- so roll her back and have her sit up -- suck the other nipple and make sure other one is touched as well -- keep going til she is almost, or has, climaxing --

Now the fun -- slowly open her legs spreading her wet cunt --- slowly lick her cunt and then massage her engorged clit -- watch her explode numerous times --- make her beg to be fucked ---- then slowly tie her spread eagled and proceed to fuck her like the horny guy I am --

OR I would just rip her panties off and fuck her pussy so she knows I am just another guy who likes using her.....
Great response! I’m sure she would have no problem for which ever way you choose as long as knew you got off!

xxxsecrets said:
Lol I would think I was in the wrong house. Mine looks like this

View attachment 803500
Well even if you were in the wrong house you could fuck her thinking about your wife and call out her name. Great pic of your wife!

Just waiting for someone to get behind her and slide their cock right in.

45C117B1-F15B-4729-A3FE-E334DFF59190.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth
I would be in the wrong house.

Spread her legs and bury my tongue in her crack

Users who are viewing this thread