• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you like to do to her?

• Thread starterthereezy
  • Start date
a 10+ for the 10+ hahaha. love to see those pics. damn.

Love the comment keep them cummin!

I'd to see that tight pussy stretched by two thick black cocks at the same time. Buy her a large black realistic dildo, it's working on my wife!

Lets see her spreading her asian taco meat!

Mr Reezy...

What happens if she really likes it and she develops an addiction to big cocks? :cool:

I know she loves me, its more of me wanting to watch. Trust me i know she'll stick around its a win win situation.

facial want see bigger loads!!!

Attachments

• iSafePod328481205271.jpg
    iSafePod328481205271.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 216
wow..............

i want her to suck my dick. 3 some with my wife

Greetings

I have to admit that I was not certain what BBC meant, as I understand after searching it's Big Black Cock , I guess I am BWC although I guess we are all part black in some way, I guess mine would be from the waist down ....Ha Ha

All joking aside, she is very attractive and I am in San Diego and have a place by the beach not far in Baja Ca ( Mexico) and it would be a pleasure to Dom her. But, you asked what would you do with her, what would you like ?

Why in January , what is up? You are welcome to visit and since we have a few months if you have something specific in mind let me know.

she thinks females are beautiful but doesnt "swing that way" she loves the cock tho!

Users who are viewing this thread