• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you like to do to my cute girl?

• Thread startersweet sahumerio
  • Start date
Very Sexy Girl!!! I like her little pussy

so wait she's your girlfriend? very very fucking lucky to be fucking that pussy!

yes, i am

she is not 100% sure yet but i think that we are going to do this

mygirl4qq9.jpg

sweet sahumerio said:
mygirl2wy0.jpg

all start when i asked if she likes kanye west (she listen him) and she told me.." a lot"

when we are fucking i say her "i'm kanye and i'm going to split your pussy with my strong cock" she really enjoy this

i like to hear more comments, i'm going to tell her about your comments

This girl makes me feel old and unnatractive.

She was born for this kind of sex.

Fucking you is either a waste of time or you have a big giant white dick, wihhc if thats the case means she's already getting it but good!

anna-mwf said:
This girl makes me feel old and unnatractive.

She was born for this kind of sex.

Fucking you is either a waste of time or you have a big giant white dick, wihhc if thats the case means she's already getting it but good!

i don't have giant size but i have a good size (she is really happy with it)

we have a great chemistry,specially in bed

you right..she is wild and she would look soo good with a hung black dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Has she agreed to take a black lover -and have you agreed to become a denied cuckold?

let pust in this way..she is 90% sure, i'm 100% sure

cuckold? i don't like the stik names...i'm just love the idea of watching her taking BBC

"if you are tall and a very black hung you are on the list"

Are you reeeeeally sure you can cope with the outcome? My hubbie said he could BUT when he saw how much I was into BBC he got real jealous & we ended up seperating. Now days my pussy is happy but my heart is broken! Shaz

shaz13 said:
Are you reeeeeally sure you can cope with the outcome? My hubbie said he could BUT when he saw how much I was into BBC he got real jealous & we ended up seperating. Now days my pussy is happy but my heart is broken! Shaz

wow

sorry about that, tell me more about your story

i'm have strong confidence in myself and in her too

our relationship is very strong i have no fears about that

we well see..

keep us update with progress (and pics!)

we still talk about it

we watched more IR movies, starring with john deep (beacause she likes him)

i asked her.. what do you do is he shows up right now?

i dont' now

really? common

laughing "you know me well "

things are in the right direction

Seeing that sweet young pussy stuffed with black cock would be something else. She would never forget it, that's for sure. My wife still brings it up from time to time. Good luck and let us know how it works out.

update

she doesn't like the idea to fuck with some guy and without me

soo..she is able to the idea of a 3some

we are checking black guys to join us

send me a pm

sweet sahumerio said:
my hottie for you

mygirlhn4.jpg

she told me that she finds black men very sexy

what do you think?

She has the Best Firm ,Perky Titties and Meaty Looking Pussy!:jackoff:

superb please post more pics and go for it!!

hey

man, she is smoking hot..i would pound that tight white cunt and then make her lick my ass ...she needs to be dominated and turned out
bull3211@yahoo.com u have to put more pics of her up

well said bhambull! agreed on that on.. love to pound that sweet white pussy too fill her up and see her lick my hot black ass.. she is fine fine... keep sharing her lets see more!
im a hung black african male.. 27 yr old with fat black 10" bbc.. so email me!

bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk

That little white pussy looks so tight that a big black cock would fuck that thing uo for sure. She would love it

thanks for the comments

she is waiting for "the right big black stud" who will be part of our hot night

mygirl5pt8.jpg

That's how we did my girl. We both worked on her until she got real hot. Then I went down on her while she sucked his big black cock. After I got her wet she got stuffed with is big dick while she sucked me off. It was a great night that we get to repeat from time to time. Enjoy and please let us know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread