• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you like to do to my wife?

• Thread starterBimmer730il
  • Start date

Bimmer730il

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2007
fapomatic.com
I always love to see and hear or know what men do to my wife or would like to do to her? Tell me what you would do?

i would like to make her bend over and show me her ass. then i'd slip my BBC in her throat. after that i'd fuck her until she taps out

I'd fuck the ever-loving shit out of her in EVERY hole then invite some of my nastier black friends over to finish her off.

OH my another Asian goddam they are hot. Most of the asian women have that body that is just made to fuck. Thanks for the pics

charliefparker

I'd Fuck Her Mouth Good With My 9 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock While You Licked And Sucked Her Pussy Good To Get It Ready For My Horse Sized Cock. Then I'd Fuck The Shit Out Of Her Pussy Finally Shooting A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into Her Womb. After While You Licked Out My Cum From Her Used Up Cunt I Would Fuck Her Mouth Again, Making Her Suck Clean And Hard Again, My Cum-covered Cock. For Finale, I Would Give Her A Good Nigger Ass Fucking - She And You Would Enjoy That - After I Dropped My Second Load Deep In Her Asshole - You Could Lick It Out.

Fuckin fantastic body and cunt. Would gangfuck her, she needs 20 guys all taking turns and fucking all 3 holes at same time. I would watch and video then join in. The guys all cum in tun all over her.

Well, to be truthful, I'd love to see her well fucked by a bbc. Not sure if I wanna join in yet but sure love to watch. She's still a bit hesitant of a bbc. She says my 7 in. is more than enough and she could take no more. But believe me, inside I know she couuld really be stretched. Would love to hear more comments on her.

I'd love to see her kneeling between to huge black cocks and taking turns servicing them. Then, another photo of her sandwiched between them wearing black stockings and garter belt.

enough talk get some black meat in her belly

Users who are viewing this thread