• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What You Don't Enjoy about the Cuckold Lifestyle

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
A lot of you here are here because of the lifestyle you all enjoy participating in. But I'd like to know is there or are there anything regarding the lifestyle which tends to unsettle you?

Air out your feelings here and now.

A lot of you here are here because of the lifestyle you all enjoy participating in. But I'd like to know is there or are there anything regarding the lifestyle which tends to unsettle you?

Air out your feelings here and now.

I would submit that feeling "unsettled" is the very thing that appeals to most men who like this lifestyle. When Brenda has an affair, I take a back seat in a sexual sense. Her lover takes her away from me, invades my world, so to speak. But this very thing is such a turn on for me! It's quite a paradox.

Rick

buying that xtra bday xmas gift 4 her lover
fuck buddy & bf

I don't like that my husband is becoming obsessive with this.

It should be fun and nothing else. If he is obsessed then there is addiction.

Tell him you will only do the fantasy and that taking this to real life is not going to work for you. You need to put your foot down.

Since he wants to be a cuck maybe you can be dominant regarding this issue. Order him to get with your program and take no for an answer.

It's virtually impossible to have a face-to-face conversation about it with someone who doesn't share the lifestyle with us.

Don't know if I'm phrasing that right, but, basically, if we were a pure-vanilla couple and a problem or a positive comes up(say, Anna wasn't in the mood for sex, or we wound up making out in a movie theater because we were both so turned on) there are at least a few close friends to talk to about it, for advice or a simple high-five on my studliness :rolleyes:

Very much not the case with the cuck aspect. Common ground is not a given with my friends, and it's the kind of thing you can't take back if it turns out they're horrified.

It's a minor problem, and online forums compensate quite a bit(so glad I found this site!), but every once in awhile it would be nice to just sit down and have a beer, talking about any aspect of my sex life without ever leaving that level of friendship.

I get it

Unlike yourself, although I am athletic, work out and am more masculine that anyone my wife would fuck, I really enjoy being feminized by her!!! But, the racial thing really bugs me, too. I want her to crave big cocks... I don't care what the color!!

Perhaps You're Not A Cuck?

I am bigger, stronger, better looking, more successful, smarter, and a better fighter than the so called "bulls" that my wife has sex with. My dick is as big or bigger than theirs. I am not subservient to my wife. So, I really don't enjoy all the sissy and humiliation stuff that goes on in the cuckold community. My wife and I are equals. I just happen to enjoy that she fucks other men.
Perhaps you're in the wrong community - ever try SWINGER sites?

If the guys that fuck my wife are "bulls" does that make my wife a "cow"? Also, if they get to be a "bull" why do I have to be a "cuckold"? If I am facilitating her being mounted by a "bull" then maybe I am the "cowboy" or maybe even the "rancher".
Since CUCKOLD means you have an unfaithful wife, yep, she's a cow, a slut, a floozy, a *****. You're the man she committed adultery against - but in your case, being swingers, no harm done. She's just a nice gal and you're a nice guy.

Also, I hate the racist stuff that goes on. This is the 21st century. Stop going on about "BBC" and using the N word and making up stupid captions with pseudo-African names. Racism is appalling. This context is no exception.
Man-o-man how "Americanism" since Lincoln has creep into many white folk's lives. Equal in the eyes of the law still has many barriers to breech to be in the eyes of the common folk- like the Christian-Judo Bible, Torah, Koran, all literature before 1964, most if not all folk not influenced by Americanism - to not have a concept of an inferior being dominating a cuck and his family thus making cuckolds cum like the Lazy River. BTW, anyone living among blacks doesn't think like you, or driving alongside Asians, or trying to reason with a white guy, or dressing like any of them. Or - like me - trying to make an American indian woman upset, sometimes I wish I married a black or hispanic; at least they get really angry when they're angry!

Last but not least: stop posting faceless, headless pictures and close-ups of pussies and other body parts. Those pictures might as well be of a cadaver at the morgue for all the lack of personality or humanity they show. Don't bother. Keep them to yourself. Not sexy.
Can I also suggest we skip the obviously ugly ones and the hairy ones too?

Okay, that is my rant about what I don't like about this lifestyle. Thank you.

OK, me too ... :) Please accept my comments in the friendly spirit I meant them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back