• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what you guys think?

nice wedgie shot

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 368
more webcam shots i found of my girl

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 46.jpg
    Video call snapshot 46.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 420
  • Video call snapshot 48.jpg
    Video call snapshot 48.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Video call snapshot 125.jpg
    Video call snapshot 125.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Video call snapshot 174.jpg
    Video call snapshot 174.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Video call snapshot 176.jpg
    Video call snapshot 176.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 355
and more!!!!

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 183.jpg
    Video call snapshot 183.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Video call snapshot 202.jpg
    Video call snapshot 202.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Video call snapshot 204.jpg
    Video call snapshot 204.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Video call snapshot 239.jpg
    Video call snapshot 239.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 276
  • Video call snapshot 262.jpg
    Video call snapshot 262.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 331
couple more

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 266.jpg
    Video call snapshot 266.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 348
  • Video call snapshot 305.jpg
    Video call snapshot 305.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 378
I think that she has an amazingly beautiful Pussy. You are lucky man, and I hope you worship her pussy properly with your tongue.

Thanks guys. And she does have a nice face:) end of last summer she did end up with some guy, for 2 days. Hardcore making out she says and she saw and touched his cock. Says she didnt do anything else tho. And he felt her up.
I was pissed, but got turned on at the same time. She admited that his was thick, but not too long, just a really fat cock

Heres what bothers me. She is so self conscious and thinks shes ugly and chubby. She hates showing off her skin cus she lacks confidence. What do i do or say?

Nice thick pussy lips that would look great gripping my cock. Bet she sucks and fucks naturally like a *****.

Heres what bothers me. She is so self conscious and thinks shes ugly and chubby. She hates showing off her skin cus she lacks confidence. What do i do or say?

Excuse me?? WTF. Yes, it seems that many women feel the same way and say the same thing. Well, she is as wrong as the sun rising in the West. (At least until the magnetic poles flip. grin)

First, most women are a size 12 or 14. I would guess she is a 10?
Second, she has a lovely stomach, beautiful legs, a great body.

What do you do? Reassure her, tell her that she has a beautiful body, that she excites you just the way she is. Maybe that most women are in fact larger than her.
I don't know if you could tell her that a skeleton thin woman with no padding over her hard bones is no fun to be with. It just hurts both you and her to keep getting jabbed by those hard bones.

On another site someone talked about the rule of 10 for musicians - even if you are at the top of your game there are at least 10 others who can play better than you.
In her case I certainly don't care about the other 10 just this one.

cheers, Alex

She's a size 0,2 or 4, depending on what kinda clothes. Mostly small, sometimes extra small. 110 lbs. shes picky

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 360

beautiful pussy lips. I love how they spread out like flower petals. I would love to see them slick with arousal and a cock sliding up and down then before diving in those folds. I wish it was my cock buried inside her.

More of my gf's body. Shes going to the beach without me this weekend, think anyone will be checking her out? She says "no way!" Shes clearly smoking the reefer...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 244

Users who are viewing this thread

Back