• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what your white daugther does at college

Tyrell

New around here...
Beloved Member
i bet Brittanys parents are so proud

forum shrinks the screen cap so here is a link to full size
View image: screencap

Attachments

• screencap.jpg
    screencap.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,257
Happens a lot - my daughter went black in college - her AOL page said they nicknamed her slam piece

Only thing i got to say is HOLY CRAP!!!!! Glad I don't have a college age daughter. Well, actually ... never mind.

brittany found out that i posted the pics and looks like they are getting passed around LOL here is a screan capture of a conversation i had with her on FB

View image: screencap msg

i also had people asking on another site for her profile and wall since it is set to private so i had a friend of mine who is one her friends list send me these

View image: info

View image: wall

Damn bra, you should tell her, youll delete the thread. In trade for one personal nude pic, of her spread her legs and flipping you off...... then post it for us.
With the kinda of hostility in that message. Some thing tells me, she'd fuck the shit out of ya in a few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, this is so not cool on your part...

I'm glad someone else thinks that.

I hope he enjoyed his time with her, because I think its going to be a very long time before any other girl is going to want to trust him.

i never met connor he is in brittanys home town but she say hes white

looks like brittany loves black pussy too here is another FB post from one of the girls from our sister house posted last week

Brittany licking black pussy on FB

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just so wrong. You know you guys all want us to be your little whores, and here's a girl that does and you do this kind of stuff? Geez, this poor girl sounds like she was away from home from the first time and got out of control, so now you want to try to ruin her life? What did she ever do to you other than fuck you?

entire page

very sexy would love to be able to see the other comments left by some of the ladies in attendance, can you post the rest of the posts, this is very hot

i can't repost her fb link cuz she locked her fb page down after i stared posted this shit.
nothing I can do about it. If you aint on her friends list you probably never will be.

the pic of her licking black pussy is locked too cuz a couple of the sgr girls got pissed that brothers from our house could see that. only sgr girls can see that pic and post commenst on fb now. but i think one of those sisters will set me up and get me more screen caps of it i ask. when i get them ill post.

peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back