• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

whats definition of a slut ? most here seem just swingers.

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2013
Plymouth
What is the definition of a slut in your opinion ?

Lots of posts seem to be just swingers with husbands who nurture their women.

My wife will let anyone have her, will do almost anything for fun or to shock.

I can get a guy to visit as a surprise or coax a visiting tradesman to have her and she goes along with it. I can offer her to taxi driver in leiu of fare or prize in a game of cards.

Never any need, or expectation from her, for the guys to worry about her pleasure, her ' thing ' is just being used, she gets her kicks from that.

I am not sure if that's a slut or not ..but it great guaranteed fun whenever I want it. We love that lifestyle.

Of course she had her own sessions/affairs when the chance presents itself, as I also do.

What's your idea of a slut ?

Possibly .... but are many wives like that ...do their husbands just use them like I do ...or is simple swinging what this site is about ?

The true definition of slut is: "a promiscuous woman".
The true definition of promiscuous is: "having or involving many sexual partners"

So by definition she is a slut. However, I thunk by today's standards these definitions are no longer accurate. My wife had over 300 different partners before I met her. She said she never said no. When I use the term slut she gets angry, even though I use it in a positive way.

Your wife is a true slut in the sense using today's standards and a dream come true. Yes there are many many sluts here if you believe the stories.

Users who are viewing this thread