• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's more enjoyable? Fresh or sloppy pussy.

• Thread starterredback
  • Start date

redback

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2013
Ok Gents... Besides all the fun of a 3some, 4some or more-some's.
What’s more enjoyable ?

The fresh ready to be fucked pussy?

Or that well fucked pussy??

Reactions: Readyu
redback said:
Ok Gents... Besides all the fun of a 3some, 4some or more-some's.
What’s more enjoyable ?

The fresh ready to be fucked pussy?

Or that well fucked pussy??
Well used

• Love
Reactions: laury, hikawade, robandkate and 2 others
Have to say well used, sloppy pussy is the best. Fresh is nice, and won't complain about either though

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, NineToad, laury and 5 others
The word sloppy doesn't do the feeling justice, I prefer "warm and silky".

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, herfunandcuck, NineToad and 7 others
Warm and silky. Sloppy it doesn't matter I'll cum all the same

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, robandkate and Gaezel
Sloppy pussy is the best, especially if she has been fucking for a long time, preferably by a big, hard cock.
And has the stamina to pound her pussy for hours.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, littlesmallie, Dingos and 6 others
Gaping open, very hot and full

• Love
Reactions: NineToad, hikawade, Justawhiteguy and 3 others
With my wife there's one and only option, well used. Not enough time between one usage to the next to make her pussy 'fresh'.

Reactions: hikawade
For me, definitely prefer well used and sloppy. Best is if the prev guy’s cum is still warm n dripping out.

Reactions: hikawade, Jeffuk, 69eatmore77 and 2 others
I'm happy to take both, but probably do now prefer her sloppy pussy, especially after she had already had strong orgasm so is no longer really interested in my efforts

I love to fill a fresh pussy with my cock, before to leave it exhausted, gaping and full of my cum. Then I get excited at the thought of the husband slipping in after me and not lasting a second.

• Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, littlesmallie, hikawade and 3 others
other than being allowed to eat cum from a well used pussy, I am never allowed to have pussy. Therefore the only answer I can give is a cum-filled well used pussy is by far the best ever.

• Love
Reactions: miko247
Gracie said:
other than being allowed to eat cum from a well used pussy, I am never allowed to have pussy. Therefore the only answer I can give is a cum-filled well used pussy is by far the best ever.
Ouch. I'm more into sharing. I don't do the traditional cuck thing I guess.

eurobullsf said:
I love to fill a fresh pussy with my cock, before to leave it exhausted, gaping and full of my cum. Then I get excited at the thought of the husband slipping in after me and not lasting a second.
Nice to hear from the bull's perspective. Filling a fresh married pussy must be a real power trip for a bull?

Reactions: hikawade and DannyBoyx
redback said:
Nice to hear from the bull's perspective. Filling a fresh married pussy must be a real power trip for a bull?
It's the whole point for me.

Reactions: littlesmallie, hikawade and redback
eurobullsf said:
It's the whole point for me.
Its the whole point for the cuck too.

Well used and very sloppy

Gracie said:
Lovely asshole...love to cream it

For me it’s my wife’s pussy very used, and if she is being used by black guys it’s even better.

• Love
Reactions: miko247, littlesmallie, Jaandaj and 3 others
Sloppy is the best

Reactions: herfunandcuck, 69eatmore77, Gaezel and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread