• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whats with wedding dress request from black guys?

• Thread starter22yo mwf
  • Start date

22yo mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2006
profiles.yahoo.com
Hi, Beth here...

I have had 3 different black guys ask me to wear my wedding dress to have sex in. Why is this such a popular request??? I understand stockings and heels and that kind of thing but my wedding dress???

22yo mwf said:
Hi, Beth here...

I have had 3 different black guys ask me to wear my wedding dress to have sex in. Why is this such a popular request??? I understand stockings and heels and that kind of thing but my wedding dress???

Taboo baby taboo. Like fucking another man's wife only bigger.

Goddam you're beautiful!

Hi Beth, I think it is about ownership. i is to show you and your husband that your now married to black mens sexing you. Well i hope you have fun. You are very sexy.

Its definatly abot the taboo of it. I mean come on, your a sexy white wife, and now this well hung black man is taking it away from you... also think how dirty it is of a woman to fuckanther man on her wedding night... He is jsut trying to create a fantisy in his head that is sweeter to him ten even the sweet fucking reality....
and as the guys said you are one hot woman....

You are hot! and your yahoo pictures were something else! There isn't anything sexier than a young, hot, willing white wife being ravaged by her black boyfriends and loving every second (and inch!) of it. It would be SO HOT to see you with your wedding dress and lingerie on... your dress bunched up around your waist, tiny little panties pulled to the side to make way for his big tool plunging into your pussy... I'd love to hear how you got started with the black sexxing and what your hubby thinks of it all... keep those sexy posts coming!

Thanks for the kind words... My husband Dan, doesn't know about this. He wanted to see me with a black and worked that idea on me for months. I finally gave in and agreed to meet one of his co-workers. Dan has never seen me react like I did with Tony. When we were getting ready for bed that night, Dan said it wasn't what he expected and that I wouldn't have to to it anymore.

Well, Tony called me the very next day for more and I could'nt say no. That was over 3 months ago...

On my wedding night my great hubby arranged for me to be taken by three lovely sexy black men in my wedding dress and I love him for it. It was so sexy and wonderful. Did you do your first black man in your wedding dress I hope!!!

Joan

My bf had me do it, it's about control and humiliation i think. He was really into it, what could i do?

Users who are viewing this thread