• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's Your Ultimate Cuckold Fantasy

• Thread starterCuck&Young
  • Start date

Cuck&Young

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2012
Thoughts on what people really like out there?

For me, creampie cleanup is a little strong. Get a little turned off when I watch a cuck swallow/lick a lot of cum from a pussy or face. But it's also no fun when a cuck just sits there and watches or simply jerks off. My ideal situation would be having my girlfriend swallow as many loads as she could, and then have her pull me close and kiss me for minutes. I think that'd be perfect. Fresh cum breath with little traces of cum in her mouth, mmm. I also love kissing her after sucking a big cock, and licking her pussy inbetween fucking someone. That way you get to participate, but don't deal with a heavy cumload.

Never done this, but I think it'd be incredibly sexy for her to fuck a guy infront of me, have him cum in her mouth, spit it onto my dick, and jerk me off using his cum as lubricant. Anyone done that?

From what I can find, there's not a lot of people out there who are into these things specifically. Anyone in the same boat?

Share your ideal situation!

I like your cuck fantasies. Kissing my wife while she has her lover's cum in her mouth is hot. But my favorite cuck fantasy is sucking off her lover and getting him hard before he fucks my wife.

Laying between the Bull's legs, and slowing licking his balls and shaft, then using my lips to stroke his cock hard.... tasting his pre-cum. Then he pulls out of my mouth and inserts his cock into my wife's waiting pussy. ;)

Reactions: purplejoys and SLUTWIFELISA
Mine is for her to gangbang many men and receive creampies and cum all over her. I would be kissing her all over when she is doing this and when all men are done with her and she is filled with cum and has cum all over her , I would be the last gas taking her.

Mine is to knock up a bride on her wedding night while the groom sleeps on the couch.

Cucky boy clean up

Mine would be to to see my wife gangbanged by like 3 or 4 black guys while I'm servicing , cleaning all that slime off those's big black cocks & cleaning up all their cream pies , all night long . Would love to find a hot video like this .

As a white bull, I've done pregnat women before, some seven or eight months pregnant, hard and wild and mostly doggie style. However, I've always wanted to nail a wife soon after she's given birth, so a couple days I guess. If it's her first child, sex becomes a new experience for her and is quite often far more arousing.

txwifebreeder said:
Mine is to knock up a bride on her wedding night while the groom sleeps on the couch.

I like that fantasy! I'd like to be the groom! ;)

I think I have lived most of mine, except to watch her get picked up in a bar or public place, then watch her leave with the dude, leaving me behind. After sex, she comes back and kisses me, and I can taste his cum in her mouth.
Just about everything else I have ever fantasized about has been done by one of my 2 wives.

My fantasy is always to do sloppy seconds after she gets home as she tells me how good he was in the sack. I always finish when she tells me how his cock filled her up much better then mine......

vnlfsn said:
My fantasy is always to do sloppy seconds after she gets home as she tells me how good he was in the sack. I always finish when she tells me how his cock filled her up much better then mine......

I love it. Does she clean out his cum before you fuck her or do you get to enjoy it too?

Anyone have any video's where wifey uses bulls cum to jerk off cuck? Or any sloppy seconds/double creampie vid's or stories? Desperately need to see this!

I have a few, but most here's one of my most recent ones.
Mandy and I set up some play time with three BBC's. The first one fucks her. When he's about to cum, he pulls out and fucks my face until he unloads in my mouth. The second guy cums in her pussy, then she sits on my face for me to lick her. When I look up, she's sucking off the third guy.
The rest of the night is spent with me fluffing the guys and them fucking her.

My fantasy is to be cucked by both my wife and 20yr old daughter. In my fantasy, a BBC is taking my wife and fucking her everyday. Then my hot daughter comes home from college and the BBC takes her too. I serve him while he screws both wife and daughter! Hot fantasy..... but only a fantasy! ;)

Reactions: YoungChiBBCBull
Hot thread. My fantasy is for my wife to be in full control and make me and our teen son son cucks. When it comes to me, I'm kept in chastity and only allowed to cum by jacking off when she gives me permission. Yet, she requires me to bring home various guys -- often coworkers or buddies of mine -- to fuck her with me assisting. I'd have to reassure the guys, watch on the side of the bed, suck their cocks clean during the fucking and eat their cum out of her pussy. As for our son, he'd be required to date dominant girls chosen by my wife and be a cuck to them like I am to her.

BTW, if anyone wants to chat in more detail, please message me. I'm always looking for buddies to discuss this stuff with.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
Hmmm, I think overall the biggest fantasy for me is my girl with multiple white guys who are all very well endowed. It wouldn't be a gang bang per se, they would come in at various times in the evening, they would stay until they had enough sex and leave, so there would be one and one, and some three way action. Maybe five or six guys total would come through, they would do all sorts of positions and moves.

Throughout the evening I would make out with her, or eat her used pussy, primarily they would be cumming on her, or in her mouth so I would taste them when I kissed her, inevitably there would be a cream pie to eat. After all the guys have left, i would be allowed to have sex once or twice but regardless of where I fucked her a guy would have just came there so it would be sloppy seconds. At the end of the night she would essentially just have a coating of cum all over.

• Love
Cuckold2036 said:
My fantasy is to be cucked by both my wife and 20yr old daughter. In my fantasy, a BBC is taking my wife and fucking her everyday. Then my hot daughter comes home from college and the BBC takes her too. I serve him while he screws both wife and daughter! Hot fantasy..... but only a fantasy! ;)

I've almost made this fantasy into reality. Our 16 year old daughter (I'm not her biological father) is presently dating a very fit muscular 20 year old guy who is having regular sex with her. My 41 year old wife obviously has the "hots" for him and he is returning certain signs that he's interested. It's only a matter of time before he's fucking them both. Can't wait for it happen!

• Love
On the daughter subject, I was once sleeping with this hot blond girl, early twenties, thin with big tits. Her mom was single, never married, but ocassionally dated. The mom knew I was nailing her daughter, and therfore, the mom was constantly flirting with me. She looked pretty much like her daughter, just in her late fourties. One time when I was with the daughter, I mention how her mom hits on me. She says she knows, and that it usually scares most guys off. I mention that I'd do her mom and she says yes. But I tell her she has to be there too. She reluctantly agrees.

A couple weeks later, I'm at their place, we all start talking about having sex. Within 20 minutes, we're all naked and I'm banging mommy from behind while she's fucking daughter with a vibrator.

Another one was a cuck couple who were neighbors. The wifey and I would play once or twice a week, but hubby never got to watch. One day I see her out front gardening, hubby mowing the lawn. I walk up and say hello, she asks me for a quickie. Her and I go inside for a 45 minute quickie. When we come out, we find that hubby had cooked us dinner, BBQ T-bone steak and a cold beer.

Being a bull has its rewards ;-)

Mine is my nice respectable wife goes out with a friend one night to a local club. She meets a black guy in there whom she begins dating. In no time at all he becomes her pimp and turns our home into a brothel. My only role is to greet the multiple daily BBC clients that my wife entertains upstairs

mine would be to have my bestfriend use her as a fucktoy and shares her with my other friends. he'll come over everyday and fuck her brains out, and all these while I'll be kept in chastity.

vnlfsn said:
Perfect for me too, when I fuck my wife after lover i just get so turned on when she tells me that she cant feel me, he was better & real, im pathetic just hurry! I say, was he better than me, she says oh god yes! this makes me cum every time, as Im cumming I repeat, bigger & better then, fuck yes ur nothing!
Im real happy to hear this x

Cuckold fantasy vids

Guys, can you post links so we can watch vids like this one,
CUCKOLDS FILMING WIVES WITH THEIR BLACK LOVERS (compil) - ********.com

Users who are viewing this thread