• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's Your Ultimate Cuckold Fantasy

My ultimate fantasy is to go on a weekend vacation with my wife and her lover. Somewhere away from home where no one would recognize us. I would book a two bedroom suit, one for them and one for me. I would accompany only to look after my wife's safety.

Just for this one weekend I would limit myself to being thier chauffer and running thier errands, getting thier breakfast, buying condoms, etc.

By day my wife could be as affectionate as she wanted with her lover, hold hands and kiss in public, etc. In the evening I would wait in the hotel suit while they enjoyed a night of drinking and dancing alone in the hotel's lounge. By night, they would enjoy the privacy of thier own bedroom and I would listen to the matress sqeaking and my wife moaning and screaming all night, leaving it for my imagination to figure out what's going on on the other side of the closed door.

When the weekend is over, we part ways and never see her lover again. My wife and I head home back to our kids. Back at home I listen to my wife describe in detail what she did with her lover behind the closed bedroom doors while I make love to her.

same here, wife telling me how better lover was as im fucking her with wet cum filled pussy!

My ultimate fantasy is to go on a weekend vacation with my wife and her lover. Somewhere away from home where no one would recognize us. I would book a two bedroom suit, one for them and one for me. I would accompany only to look after my wife's safety.

Just for this one weekend I would limit myself to being thier chauffer and running thier errands, getting thier breakfast, buying condoms, etc.

By day my wife could be as affectionate as she wanted with her lover, hold hands and kiss in public, etc. In the evening I would wait in the hotel suit while they enjoyed a night of drinking and dancing alone in the hotel's lounge. By night, they would enjoy the privacy of thier own bedroom and I would listen to the matress sqeaking and my wife moaning and screaming all night, leaving it for my imagination to figure out what's going on on the other side of the closed door.

When the weekend is over, we part ways and never see her lover again. My wife and I head home back to our kids. Back at home I listen to my wife describe in detail what she did with her lover behind the closed bedroom doors while I make love to her.

Awesome , I love it.

Ultimate

1. To come home and find her panties on my pillow or dinner plate!
2. To kiss her bare pussy good bye as she leaves to seek bigger (Black)
cock.

1%2520two%2520wives%2520at%2520the%2520party.jpg

Im new to all this so at the moment it would have to be seeing an educated english man with a big uncut cock pulling her onto him on my couch and watching her gorgeous body ride that white cock and see him suck her tits and run his hands all over her back.

My fantasy is for my wife to be naked in the back seat of my car, we stop in the hood and pick up a random black guy and I drive around as he fucks her in the back seat and cums in her. Then we keep going until its daylight.

One of mine would be to peep on my girl fucking hard when she doesnt no im there..
Maybe from the outside through a gap in the curtain or something.

Another one I had was in asda once, saw a group of five men, looked like refugees. They werebuying huge bags of rice, bread, lentils etc fromwhich I assumed they lived together. Thoight how desperate these giys mustbe for pussy.would love to drop my wife off to them and let them use her.

my fantasy

is to dress my wife in her sexiest lingerie,place a silk blind fold around her eyes,she is lying on our bed,maybe touching herself,i bring 2 men into the room,she cannot see them,she doesnt know who they are ,BUT SHE DOES,it might be her personal trainer,it might be our sons school teacher,it might be our neighbour,hell it might even be her boss,te two of them fuck her bringing her to orgasm after orgasm,they cum inside her everywhere,her pussy,her ass,her mouth,then they tenderly kiss her goodbye,they leave ,she doesnt see them,the only thing she knows is that they know her,she wonders.....

I've almost made this fantasy into reality. Our 16 year old daughter (I'm not her biological father) is presently dating a very fit muscular 20 year old guy who is having regular sex with her. My 41 year old wife obviously has the "hots" for him and he is returning certain signs that he's interested. It's only a matter of time before he's fucking them both. Can't wait for it happen!
That's Awesome 💯🥵

Most of mine have been fulfilled gangbanged made pregnant eating her cum filled pussy preparing her for her night of sex with her boyfriend I think the most erotic is to see them kissing so simple but so horny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back