• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When and how did you start to get into cuckold scene?

• Thread startericeberg
  • Start date

iceberg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Hi all, I'm newbie, I have come and read lots of threads in this forum before but only decided to register myself yesterday and this is my very first post.

Anyway just like to know from any other member: when and how did actually you start to get into cuckold scene?

Myself, it started about 4 years ago (just 1 year after I married my wife), one day I arrived home from office pretty early. I actually wanted to surprise her so I sneaked into our house, and to my surprise when came to our bedroom I found the door was opened and I saw her was having sex with a man that I didn't recognise. But strangely I didn't feel upset or angry to see it, instead it turned me on, so I kept hiding just outside our bedroom and kept watching them through the open-door.

It actually took me several weeks before I finally let her know that I knew about her affair and that I watched her that afternoon. She was so surprised when I told her that I wanted to see her with this guy again, and surely she agreed.

Hi it started for me when i found out my wife was cheating. It was a shoke but it made me horny to the more i thought about it.

the same here, she had an affair. That was over 10 years ago and we have been enjoying this lifestyle ever since. Life is good.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

mecca410 said:
the same here, she had an affair. That was over 10 years ago and we have been enjoying this lifestyle ever since. Life is good.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Nice to hear that.

Are you in the same age with your wife? My wife is 9 years older than me, currently I'm 27 and she's 36, while her so-called "boyfriend" is just about the same age with her.

Not really a cuckold, but we have had mmfs with my friend often and with a couple other guys. My wife one day lifted up her shirt and showed him her nice tits, then came over as I was sitting on the floor. She pulled out my dick and started blowing me as he watched. I looked over and her ass was up in the air right in front of him, and he had his hand on his dick looking at it.

I was really turned on and unzipped her skirt to see if she was wanting him to have her pussy. When she kept sucking I knew she did and I found I wanted him to have it too. So I pulled of her skirt and the her panties as he watched and motioned for him to join us.

He pulled out his cock and it was almost 10", fat, even bigger head and it was hard as a rock. He got behind her and shoved it all the way in and held it there and she came all over it. PM if you'd like to hear any more.

wife fuck my friend he told her no an said didnot want to fuck up friend ship but sent her flowers an told her he wanty to but not to tell me she ask me what to do i told her to do him she fuck him for 7yrs ronburr59@yahoo.com

What got me started on cheating was my husband tried hitting on/flirting with two of my friends and they were so disgusted and upset about it that they decided to tell me about it. So to get back at my husband and to have a little fun i decided to try flirting with a few of his friends, unfortunately for my husband they really didnt seem to mind quite as much.

Plus my husband has been a huge jerk, always complaining and arguing, very condescending and contradicting, plus he never wants to do anything, always wanting to stay home and never go out

owen132111 said:
Hi it started for me when i found out my wife was cheating. It was a shoke but it made me horny to the more i thought about it.

Same here.

my girlfriend and I took a break from our relationship 6 months in to it and although it was a mutual decision I never wanted to break it off, but did it for her sake. I was still in love with her.
I use to see her at bars all the time and she was always with guys dancing and drinking. I started hearing rumors from my friends that she was sleeping with other guys all the time. Instead of being mad or upset I wanted her even more. I was even more in love with her, and we eventually got back together. She slept with 7 guys during our breakup.

Right before we got married my wife was having sex with a mutual friend and I caught her. We talked about it, I was mad, yet turned on. She thought I was crazy but agreed to cheat on me some more and evnetually did once we got married. I either watched or she told me details later. 17 years of marriage and many men later we are still enjoying

Saw my wife (now ex) having sex with a guy through his window. He lived near the bar we went to and she was suspiciously absent one evening after work. I barged in and caused a scene, eventually got divorced, but have never stop thinking about it and still see those images clearly in my head. Current girlfriend enjoys MMF, and I am taking more of a backseat all the time. :)

Horny

There are a lot of horny stories of how you all got started. I for one would love to hear more details.
Are you going to tell?

Ny high school girlfriend seduced my best buddy right in front of me when we were all just 18. We had never discussed anything like this but when I saw it happening, I encouraged her to take it further. I was so turned on watching my girlfriend suck my buddy's cock and spread her legs for him that I wanted it to happen again and again.

I married her. During our marriage she fucked several of our friends from school, guys I worked with and asorted other friends and total strangers. We divorced over things not related to her fukcing other guys.

When I met my wife Kate, I told her about my previuos marriage, and she was excited about the idea of being in a loving marriage and still being able to fuck any guy she wanted. Kate has been fucking other guys for 20 years now and we both still love it.

Let me know if you want to hear more.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

We started almost a year and a half ago. Our story is unique unto itself. My wife and I work for the same company. She is a bookeeper/secretary and I am a site foreman. the company is owned by three men that happen to be our friends as well. To make along story short, my wife made a clerical error that led to her having a sexual relationship with the three company owners. One owner has recently gotten married, so she only sees two of them now. What made this extra nice was the fact that she grew up in a very strict conservative, Baptist household in rural Georgia, and small rural southern towns have their sexual morays concerning interracial couples as her parents raised her to NOT ever date black guys. She even didn't want to even think of dating a black man much less the thought of having sex with one never entered her mind. Well it happens that the three owners are black men. Good decent black men that have always loved and admired my wife. Well, I will definitely tell you that once we entered into the cuckold lifestyle and she began having sex with them, my once shy, country girl bride has now become a sexual dynamo thanks to the three owners that have unleased her sexual animal. And the best thing is.. her bigoted views of black men are gone for good!!

BTW: We have 3 photo albums on this site if you are so inclined to look. thanks.

Great thread,
Melanie and Ryan

Saraha said:
It can be most desirable for a wife in her 20's to have a "sugar-daddy" lover aged 30-50; and also a lover (younger than her), to provide "all things possible" in her marriage.

That is so true!

Users who are viewing this thread