• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did you realize / accept you were a cuck?

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date
When she dumped me and finally fell for a guy called 'anchor'...suddenly I realised I became a cuck and it came to me that he gave her her first orgasm...I could never give her one... it turned me on and I just wanked off at thought of the superior cock shaming mine

Reactions: cynful and littlecucky
After her 2nd time with her first bbc lover. I went to fuck her after she told me the details and she said " no just let me give you a blow job" Ever since no pussy, only blow and hand jobs.

• Wow
Reactions: Readyu, Custer Laststand, mwc4blkbull and 2 others
After exerting considerable amount of energy over the course of 4 plus years, it was when my wife was shared for the first time that I KNEW, that I was a cuck and that I absolutely wanted more. I love being a cuck and have been in training the past six months to serve as a sissy cuck, dressing as a sissy whenever my wife meets with her bull

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and robbiewillskucku
sissysamantha said:
So for me I had a cuck fantasy for years, and it was after I married my wife did the fantasy become a reality. I wrote a lot of stories and I am now able to publish them and many of them involve sissification, cuckolding, chastity, and the like. Well, she was snooping on my desktop and looked into my google drive and found all the stories I have written over the years. She helped make my fantasies a reality.
some of your stories with me. I am hardcore reader

redheads said:
To be honest it was when I was 9, there was African taxi driver who grabbed my moms big boobs infront of me and she enjoyed it and let him touch her boobs, I watched the whole incident and it turned me on so much. After that I started fantasizing about my mom fucking black guys

This is my mom back in 1980. No wonder black guys wanted her so much

aFb--Cs5KxGA5Nj5-nDTCfErv8m7w5QpMpFyAOXKQzw.png zeenat aman hot hips abdomen navel cleavage enticing wet body ******.jpg
that's really hot. did you ever see her get fucked? do you watch guys fuck your wife?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Custer Laststand said:
Nice. Was your wife's baby a girl or a boy? And, do you know her daughter or son was sired by her lover, not by you?
My wife only let me fuck her after she’d been with my friend, but he fucked my wife at noon and I only got to fuck my wife in the evening. Sometimes I only jerked off while she told me about his visit.

So, yes. I’m sure the child was his. I guess you could also say my wife was his too.

Reactions: cynful and SquirmingSub
littlecucky said:
My wife only let me fuck her after she’d been with my friend, but he fucked my wife at noon and I only got to fuck my wife in the evening. Sometimes I only jerked off while she told me about his visit.

So, yes. I’m sure the child was his. I guess you could also say my wife was his too.

Thanks for the clarification. It was very generous of your wife to allow you to fuck her in the evenings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful and littlecucky
littlecucky said:
My wife only let me fuck her after she’d been with my friend, but he fucked my wife at noon and I only got to fuck my wife in the evening. ..........

The fact that your wife fucked your friend at noon then fucked you in the evenings, typically, does not mean her pregnancy is necessarily by him. I'd say a DNA test would be in order, as soon as that's feasible.

My wife told me she was going to fuck other men and i could either support her and accept it or we were done. thankfully i accepted and chose to support her decision.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, SquirmingSub and 2 others
nandezcornudo said:
she had her "reputation" already when we first met. Si When we start dating I already knew it would happen.
Her reputation would make me seek her out. Marrying a woman like that would be soooo fucking pleasurable.

Reactions: cynful
Donaldcuckintexas said:
Yes, I knew I was in for a fun for an FLR life
I envy you - I really enjoyed your story about your young wife and her boss. That got me hard.

tallvacuck said:
My wife told me she was going to fuck other men and i could either support her and accept it or we were done. thankfully i accepted and chose to support her decision.
Good choice - doesn’t sound like you need to encourage her but I hope you do.

tallvacuck said:
My wife told me she was going to fuck other men and i could either support her and accept it or we were done. Thankfully i accepted and chose to support her decision.

Good. You made the right choice.

Reactions: tallvacuck
My 1st wife was sexually repressed having had 3 men before we met, my 2nd wife (my treasure) was far from it having had more than 300 before we met.

Given the opportuniy to choose I'd easily pick my 2nd. 'Sexual fidelity' is a young man's idea. What we don't know when we're young.

Reactions: Beano, SquirmingSub and Nazareth
For me it was many years ago when my wife was seeing another guy. She told me that she would be going out with him that night. I just replied that if she wanted to bring him back she could do so and I would change the bedding whilst she was out and I would go sleep in the spare room. She did bring him back and they fucked all night. in the morning I knocked on the bedroom door and brought them in some coffee and toast. She then enjoyed fucking other men with me in the spare room and always insisted that I bring them up some breakfast the next day.

Reactions: cynful, Beano, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
Billxxx said:
For me it was many years ago when my wife was seeing another guy. She told me that she would be going out with him that night. I just replied that if she wanted to bring him back she could do so and I would change the bedding whilst she was out and I would go sleep in the spare room. She did bring him back and they fucked all night. in the morning I knocked on the bedroom door and brought them in some coffee and toast. She then enjoyed fucking other men with me in the spare room and always insisted that I bring them up some breakfast the next day.

Good work. You took the right course of action and fit smoothly into your natural marital role as your sexy wife's cuckold.

Reactions: Billxxx
The first time was when my wife came back from a vacation with her friends and wanted to fuck. When she went to get condoms, without thinking she got them from the makeup bag she took on the trip, rather than the bathroom drawer where they're normally kept. The seal was broken. I pretended not to notice.
Since then, every time she goes (it's an annual thing) I jerk off imagining her taking cock after cock.

Reactions: cynful, DnPinVA, littlecucky and 3 others
Hoosercouple said:
It all started for me the night I watched my wife suck and fuck her old high school boyfriend.
Would love to watch my girl with her ex

Reactions: Beano, Nazareth and robbiewillskucku
Hoosercouple said:
It all started for me the night I watched my wife suck and fuck her old high school boyfriend.

I have a friend that has fucked 2-3 of her HS classmates.
No idea if it is just coincidental, but it's remarkable in any case. They, like me, never dated her during school years, and developed friendship--and more--almost 40 years after graduation.
Haven't got to actually watch, but I did get to listen over the phone one time.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, littlecucky and Beano
Cuckedboipussy said:
Would love to watch my girl with her ex

My wife had a long-term live-in some years before I met her. She would mention his name on occasion, and always spoke well of him.
I could tell she still had feelings for him on some level, so I generally didn't ask for too many details.
But, if the conversation was anything sexual, she spoke just as well of his prowess in the bedroom. And, according to her, he was nicely endowed.
Out of many men from her past, that guy would've been the one I would've loved to watch her fuck.

Reactions: cynful and Beano

Users who are viewing this thread