• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did you realize / accept you were a cuck?

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date
Kelseyshaffer said:
If anyone would like to say what you would do to me to humiliate my husband message 8064540680
Jeezus Christ YOU ARE Frekn Fine

I realized I was not like most men who want to have their wife dress modestly. I always wanted Linda to dress very sexy and I enjoyed men being turned on by how hot she looked. I even encouraged her to flirt with them. One day she told me that she found that strange and that
what if one of our friends wanted to take it further than just flirting. At the time we were in bed and she saw that when she said that It made me rock hard. That opened up the flood gates and we used her having sex with an other man as fantasy pillow talk. After a couple of months it moved from being a fantasy to something we both wanted to make into a reality. However, it was that 1st conversation when she indicated she was willing to do more than just flirt that i knew I wanted to be a cuckold.

Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, nelssim and 7 others
Cucked Dad said:
The night my wife had her first date with a black guy that was set up by her gf. She brought the guy home had me compare my dick to his cock and asked,” if I were her which would I fuck.” After I said his she had me suck him off to show I understood my knew role.
👍

Reactions: cynful and robbiewillskucku
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
I realized I was not like most men who want to have their wife dress modestly. I always wanted Linda to dress very sexy and I enjoyed men being turned on by how hot she looked. I even encouraged her to flirt with them. One day she told me that she found that strange and that
what if one of our friends wanted to take it further than just flirting. At the time we were in bed and she saw that when she said that It made me rock hard. That opened up the flood gates and we used her having sex with an other man as fantasy pillow talk. After a couple of months it moved from being a fantasy to something we both wanted to make into a reality. However, it was that 1st conversation when she indicated she was willing to do more than just flirt that i knew I wanted to be a cuckold.
nice, natural progression.

fidodido said:
A few years ago, my wife confessed to fucking another man 2 months before we got married. My feelings were a mix of anger, jealousy.. but mostly turned on. Fucked her 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks straight while imagining her having sex with that guy. Been imagining her with other men since
only imagining? she no longer plays?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Kelseyshaffer said:
If anyone would like to say what you would do to me to humiliate my husband message 8064540680
i would fuck you in fornt of your hubby and then make him clean us both us each time I am done. i would laugh at him each time i would have you suck me or have my cock in your pussy and ass

Kelseyshaffer said:
You want me to text him and tell him how good I'd fuck ya with my 9in

when her kizomba classes with a personal teacher were spent at night and she was dressing like this to go there

mj31.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, Readyu, VeteranBull and 4 others
RHowe said:
Your mother is Zeenat Aman ?!?! Wow !

Very impressive. I would not have guessed.

Reactions: cynful
cockhungryslut said:
when her kizomba classes with a personal teacher were spent at night and she was dressing like this to go there

mj31.jpg

Very nice. Your sexy wife knew exactly how to let you know you were no longer the only man who found her irresistible.

Reactions: cynful and arthurarthur
Hercuckobeys said:
When she was still seeing other men when we were engaged.
Same we use to talk about what we'd like to do in a relationship. When we did get together we were seeing others (mostly her). The day she moved in she had given her ex a goodbye fuck !

Reactions: littlecucky and Custer Laststand
Debshusband said:
Deb and I had just had a fight about her cheating, she was never ever going to do it again. The next day she got busted for lewd behavior in public for having sex with a guy in a car. I kinda knew I had no choice. So now she sneaks around and fucks, I pretend not to know.
That's so hot ... life is better isn't it?! Happy wife, happy life.

Reactions: littlecucky and Custer Laststand
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
That's when there's no turning back and pretending you don't want it. Your cock ratted you out!

Reactions: littlecucky, Handyman4u14 and Custer Laststand
When I found myself with a raging hard on that was maintained (never got soft) through climaxing 3 times with the knowledge she was fucking other guys.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
The day I walked in our bedroom and found my wife on the bed, naked legs spread with a man over her fucking her pussy. And 4 others waiting to take turns on my wife. There was no turning back after that.

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, sc_david, mywife4blkncolorado and 4 others
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
The day I walked in our bedroom and found my wife on the bed, naked legs spread with a man over her fucking her pussy. And 4 others waiting to take turns on my wife. There was no turning back after that.
That would be so hot

Reactions: cynful and CUCKOLDOFLATINA
redheads said:
To be honest it was when I was 9, there was African taxi driver who grabbed my moms big boobs infront of me and she enjoyed it and let him touch her boobs, I watched the whole incident and it turned me on so much. After that I started fantasizing about my mom fucking black guys

This is my mom back in 1980. No wonder black guys wanted her so much

aFb--Cs5KxGA5Nj5-nDTCfErv8m7w5QpMpFyAOXKQzw.png zeenat aman hot hips abdomen navel cleavage enticing wet body ******.jpg
Sexy as she could be

Reactions: Gaezel
It was after our first threesome with a friend of ours, we were in bed after he had left and I asked if she enjoyed his cock? she said she did.
I then asked her if she would like to do it again, she thought for a moment the asked me a question, " Did you enjoy seeing Jim's cock fucking me?" I replied that I had fantasized about seeing her with another man.
She then asked, "If I told you I have been fucked a few times by other men, would you be mad at me?"
"Have you/" I asked, she said she had, then told me about her fucking other guys before we married and I was working away from home then she said she had cheated on me a few times after we married, a couple of times with the same guy who took her virginity.
I was hard listening to her when she looked at my cock took it in her hand and smiled saying, "You certainly don't mind do you?"
I pushed her onto her back and rammed my cock into her and fucked her hard.
That was the start of me becoming a cuckold and have had many times listened to her tales and have even joined in when she has brought a lover home.

• Love
Reactions: BuddyRain, RonnyBarb, littlecucky and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread