• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did ...

• Thread starterBobbyCuck
  • Start date

BobbyCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2007
Cuckold become equivalent to Interracial?

Why is it so difficult to find real cuckold sites, stories, videos etc. without finding generic interracial stuff?

Cuckolding is about wives having sex with other men, of any race, nationality, or color. Cuckolding is also about hubby's watching, participating, cleaning, etc. but again that is all race and color neutral, no?

And when did the focus become on BBC, not just Big Cock?

My wife will, with my participation and encouragement, ride any color big cock she finds attractive. This has included BBC in the past, but mostly it's BWC. The thrill for us is the taboo/cheating aspect, the big-size aspect, and my humiliations and submissive behaviors - again all color-neutral.

• Love
Reactions: Codex
my wife does not agree black is always better, and always bigger. Having a bic cock is one thing. Knowing how to use it maybe be another.

My wife would agree with that. Most of her fuck buddies are white, and not all of them are big — but one thing she's absolutely certain of is that they all know how to use what they've got much better than I do.

Well there is that and the fact because of my hours I am always too tired and dont last long enough to suit her. I cum fast and am fast asleep. So she puts me to bed early and goes out. Even when home she stays up late. I did awaken one night to get a drink and found her showing all on web cam. I was pretty much told to go back to beddy-by.

I have seen many women showing there all on web cam, with or without their husbands knowledge. I think it wouldbe one of the ulitimate cuckold experiences for the wives to show how they cuckold their husband on a web cam. Especially on a site such as this.

Well said Bobbycuck. The I/R thing is only a subculture of the cuckold experience.

o1sunbeach said:
Well said Bobbycuck. The I/R thing is only a subculture of the cuckold experience.

My wife's boyfriend is white and about 10 yrs older that we are I think. We're both 35. As far as I'm aware she's never had sex with a black man but I'm certainly not sure. I would have no objections I guess but I do hope her boyfriend is the only other man she's seeing. As far as I know he's the first and only boyfriend she's had since we've been married, which is about 5 years.

White, black, or in between, it's whoever she wants that matters. Perhaps the IR lovers make it seem more taboo?

• Love
Reactions: Codex
By The Book

BobbyCuck said:

Why is it so difficult to find real cuckold sites, stories, videos etc. without finding generic interracial stuff?

Cuckolding is about wives having sex with other men, of any race, nationality, or color. Cuckolding is also about hubby's watching, participating, cleaning, etc. but again that is all race and color neutral, no?

My wife will, with my participation and encouragement, ride any color big cock she finds attractive. This has included BBC in the past, but mostly it's BWC. The thrill for us is the taboo/cheating aspect, the big-size aspect, and my humiliations and submissive behaviors - again all color-neutral.

From dictionary.com
cuckold
c.1250, from O.Fr. cucuault, from cucu (see cuckoo) + pejorative suffix. So called from the female bird's alleged habit of changing mates, or her authentic habit of leaving eggs in another bird's nest. The verb is 1589, from the noun.
Strictly speaking a cuckold is one whose wife cheats. NORMALLY without her husband's knowledge at all. The race card, the creampies, the "She still loves me and respects me" shit is all conjured up by jerk offs on websites such as this one.
I have had 7 women cuckold me and all but one has left me holding the bags - void of bucks - and broken hearted. That's a cuckold.

Joe_regions said:
From dictionary.com
cuckold
c.1250, from O.Fr. cucuault, from cucu (see cuckoo) + pejorative suffix. So called from the female bird's alleged habit of changing mates, or her authentic habit of leaving eggs in another bird's nest. The verb is 1589, from the noun.
Strictly speaking a cuckold is one whose wife cheats. NORMALLY without her husband's knowledge at all. The race card, the creampies, the "She still loves me and respects me" shit is all conjured up by jerk offs on websites such as this one.
I have had 7 women cuckold me and all but one has left me holding the bags - void of bucks - and broken hearted. That's a cuckold.

Seems like you don't learn a lesson easily,Joe,if they all leave you then maybe this ain't for you?

well said...the whole bbc thing is way outta control.........

I have some insight which may prove valuable here, in the matter of white men sharing their wives' pussies with black men. As we all know, there was a long period in our nation's history in which it was Okay for white men to fuck black women, even married black women, because it was our "right". During the years of slavery, it was perfectly right for the white "Massa" to go to the cabins and fuck any black woman he wanted to. If they were "married" it made no difference. Sometimes they would fuck them in front of their husbands.

No, a hundred and fifty years later, we, as a society have finally come to understand that what happened then was wrong! So, there is a residue of collective societal guilt with which we have to deal. And for some, the obvious way to deal with this, although usually at some subconscious level, is to offer our white wives to black men to fuck!

I doubt that many visitors to this site will admit to such feelings, but I believe it is a valid observation.

I agree with your thoughts regarding this matter. I have no problem with any color or nationality screwing a white (or any other color) wife, but WHY does a good story have to be ruined by bringing up BBC or the color of the "bull"?

Maybe I have the problem, but I consider myself to be color blind as far as cuckolding (as well as every other aspect of my life) is concerned. I see now that I am not the only one that feels this way.

When I see the word BBC mentioned (even in a good story) I am immediately turned off & most of the time I stop reading it. To paraphrase Rodney King - can't we all just get along?!!!

So when writing a story PLEASE refrain from bringing up the subject of of race or nationality

Son of John said:
No, a hundred and fifty years later, we, as a society have finally come to understand that what happened then was wrong!

Interesting thought - and I wonder if that relates to one of my observations... the massive LACK of Black Hot Wives on the forum.

I've always had a fascination for ethnic girls from all around the world, and I'm sure that is based on the typical greedy male idea of "something different". One day I'd love to see the contrast of my white fingers in a soft pair of dark breasts - or those beautiful plump lips working on me. Probably will never happen, but I can put my own little fantasies together in my head.
[Early childhood influence of Elizabeth Adare from the Tomorrow People?]

I think the 'myth of size' probably has a numeric significance to statisticians, but you get a large variety of size in a selection of colours ;) So we're dealing with a visually 'unusual' and therefor exciting image with all the talk of BBC's

For wnnabe1 - in stories I've written, the 'description' of the people obviously includes their skin colour (along with hair colour, body part size, etc), but I know just what you mean about the SIGNIFICANT ELEMENT of a story simply being a BBC :( The ones that 'humiliate' the white hubby under the cosh of the BBC just turn me off.

Attachments

• Elizabeth.jpg
    Elizabeth.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 141
I think the BBC thing is for people that are more into S&M or B&D than they are into cuckoldry.

I'm not sure, but I think the whole BBC thing has as much to do with size as it does with colour. It seems to be a pre-conception that Black men have bigger cocks than White men. I know that many do, but there are plenty who are just average and even smaller than average.
Of course the ones with the bigger cocks put it about much more, and White or Black, men with big cock tend to brag about it. There may be something in the contrast of colours, black skin on white skin or any combination in between.
I also think that many whites have a superiority complex over blacks, (not me by the way) and so giving your wiffe to a black man is in someway compensation for this complex.
On the other hand I could just be talking complete bollox.

Complex

How about considering that many white men have an "inferiority" complex, and they prove it to themselves by giving their wives over to black men to fuck? These kinds of things are insidious, and few can give a complete explanation of why they even want other men to fuck their wives to begin with.

I do believe that any man who allows other men to fuck his wife is struggling with an identity problem of some kind. Even without the issue of race, when cock-size is injected into a situation, it affects it. I do believe that most husbands who want other men to fuck their wives would definitely prefer that those men have very large pricks! Maybe in this way they are compensating to their wives for the fact that they are not so well endowed.

By the way, I have met some of those black men who have smaller than average cocks! Talk about an identity crisis!

BobbyCuck said:

I agree 100%. I'm convinced a LOT of cuckold fans actually have a black man fetish. I don't understand it at all.

And why do so many sites not understand that us cuck fans aren't gay? Where is the lesbian cuckolding? We don't need a dick to feel humiliated and inferrior.

Reactions: Zig
Bbc

I would like to add one further point. I think some men just like the idea of other men fucking their wives. Full stop.
I think that the BBC synrome or just the Big cock syndrome is just an excuse a lot of men take. If his cock is bigger than mine then she has a good reason to want to fuck him.
I also think that many of the tales of really bog cocks are just that. Tales. While I don't deny there are plenty of big cocks out there, not every woman who cukolds her man is going to find one. I have known many women very intimaely since my divorce and only one has told me of having fucked a big cock. He was her ex husband, who I happened to know, but not through her.
I do know men with large cocks and they are constantly bragging about their size, but don't seem to get any luckier than the aveage guy.
To read some of the stories on here, those of us with average size cocks should be lucky that we ever get to fuck a woman.
It is possible that the wife may exagerate the size of her lover, either to belittle her husband or maybe to make him feel better, but I don't believe that there are as many out there as we seem to hear about.

Users who are viewing this thread