• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When the cuckold becomes the cuckoldress

• Thread startergermanfootcuck
  • Start date
Think it's great. White "males" aren't good for having sex with females, so they might as well become one or act like one.

Some white guys DON'T ever want to be feminised - so how about feminising around 20% for a start, and letting more come on board if they can see positive benefits from being feminised ?

There would be a lot more breasts around to play with, so there might need to be an explosion of bi-sexual women to stroke them all.

The feminised men might get to use the ladies change rooms - thereby catching plenty of eye candy that was formerly denied to them. Do you want them to have this "bonus?"

I doubt whether Pooch or Professor Pimpology would allow feminised men to use toilets reserved for "real white men".

Hey fuck you exchange, you need somebody to teach you a lesson you piece of shit.

homer has a point, although no need to call anybody that. lets be honest here, more blacks have huge cocks and are better lovers than many whites or other races. I think almost anyone now can accept that. BUT COME ON YOU CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE. Not every one of my friends is Gods gift to fucking, nor is EVERY white guy, a lame sissy with 3" dick. Many races have been fighting for equality in this world for centuries, but that is no way to get it, and speaking as black man, I DONT WANT IT that way. At the same time, Homer, what the hell is a Spider Pig?

Sorry Pooch, I stand by my remark. He shows no respect therefore he deserves none. You can believe any crap you want about "blacks being better lovers" I don't care, but if someone makes such an idiotic and insulting remark, I'll say something, though no doubt it would be more sensible to ignore it. You have me confused now though, where do I mention the epithet "Spider Pig"? If this is some kind of inside joke, it's lost on me I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread