When was the last time you masturbated?

• Thread startertinytool
  • Start date
Mosez said:
Thinking about my wife getting a massage in front has me rock hard right now

Screenshot_20240419-174541_Chrome.jpg
I can't tell you how many times I've jacked off fantasizing about my wife submitting to an erotic massage. Whether it's from a girlfriend, boyfriend, married couple, maybe a cousin, or a perfect stranger.
She loves to have her pussy manually stimulated, and if she relaxes and enjoys the pleasures that brings, she will cum many times and have multiple squirts.

I love to think of her getting a massage from a pro in a Caribbean area (especially those that have the natives that appreciate bigger women!) that specialize in giving erotic massage to the lady tourists. No sex, no emotional attachment, just very highly skilled in the ways of stimulating a woman's erogenous zones Enough to make her cum multiple times in a short amount of time.

Reactions: Mosez
Mosez said:
Jerking off right now thinking about itScreenshot_20240412-225607_Chrome.jpg
Mosez said:

Hot pic! My wife has a massage guy who does that too!

Rockford said:
Yesterday! Thinking about sex play I had back in the day with my best buddy
Often do this

• Love
Reactions: noway
Mosez said:

My wife has a massage guy like this too! Every three week for years now!

pleasepamela said:
I been pussy free for about 6 months now. Masturbate at least 5 times a week, thoughts around her fucking and me watching 😍
and do you jackoff to any pictures or just to just thoughts

Nazareth said:
Several years back, a GF and I were very active having virtual sex with strangers via webcam.
One particular guy had a favorite fantasy of showering with her, getting a BJ, the fucking her in the ass.

I've always fantasized the scenarios of having a MFM 3 way in a hotel room, and wife going with friend/lover to the shower and I'm left in the room, listening to them giggle and laugh, then hearing her moans, and hearing the 'slapping' noises of wet skin on wet skin contact as he pounds her pussy.
A variation is the same basic thing, but at home instead of hotel. My favorite is watching her lead her lover by the hand to the bathroom upstairs. Or he could get in shower, and she leaves you to join him. Or waking in the morning to the sounds of them in the shower.
Any of them would work fine for me! 😄
I know exactly what you're talking about, now you got me thinking about the day that the wife's boyfriend met us at a motel and he wanted to get rinsed off before taking her to bed so all three of us got in together, he was behind her and she stood up on the edges of the tub he was fucking her while I got down in front of her watching his cock up close sliding in and out of her cunt which I kissed a few times, it was a beautiful site and I'll never forget it

Hotwife sent me this photo to edge to this morning. Told me she was sexting with a Bull on here and sent him this recently. It is from several months back when one of her other Bulls wanted a picture of her sunbathing. I was told to take the picture.so she could send it to him.

I am edging now looking at it and thinking about the stories she told me of his big cock filling her up and making her scream when she orgasmed.

HWD.jpg

Zima said:
I know exactly what you're talking about, now you got me thinking about the day that the wife's boyfriend met us at a motel and he wanted to get rinsed off before taking her to bed so all three of us got in together, he was behind her and she stood up on the edges of the tub he was fucking her while I got down in front of her watching his cock up close sliding in and out of her cunt which I kissed a few times, it was a beautiful site and I'll never forget it
Were you kissing her cunt or his dick?

Nazareth said:
Several years back, a GF and I were very active having virtual sex with strangers via webcam.
One particular guy had a favorite fantasy of showering with her, getting a BJ, the fucking her in the ass.

I've always fantasized the scenarios of having a MFM 3 way in a hotel room, and wife going with friend/lover to the shower and I'm left in the room, listening to them giggle and laugh, then hearing her moans, and hearing the 'slapping' noises of wet skin on wet skin contact as he pounds her pussy.
A variation is the same basic thing, but at home instead of hotel. My favorite is watching her lead her lover by the hand to the bathroom upstairs. Or he could get in shower, and she leaves you to join him. Or waking in the morning to the sounds of them in the shower.
Any of them would work fine for me! 😄
I like your fantasy but personally I think watching her leading him by the cock would be hotter. Just a thought

Right now

Screenshot_20240420-172420_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Rockford said:
Yesterday! Thinking about sex play I had back in the day with my best buddy
Miss those days.

noway said:
Miss those days.
Amazing how it still turns me on thinking about

• Love
Rockford said:
Amazing how it still turns me on thinking about
Yes, and sometimes seems like they were just yesterday. Wish they were.

Rockford said:
Were you kissing her cunt or his dick?
mostly just her cunt but it felt so good everytime her lips would spread and her whole mound seemed to be full of his cock, if he would have slipped out and dropped it into my mouth I would have had no problem with that after being so horny watching him fuck her naked wet body

right now

Horneyness causes you do to stuff you never thought you would!

• Love
Rockford said:
Horneyness causes you do to stuff you never thought you would!
lol I speak from experience

• Love