• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where are the real BBC lovers/not sissy's or husband posing as wives!

9INCHEBLACKSTUD_MN

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
EVERYTIME I check the threads I see some WHITE COUPLE on there putting the black men down staying that they are FAKES and they never show up for an arranged meeting. Where are all the white female BBC lover that want to fuck the black man so bad. I am TRIED of the HUSBAND speaking for the wives, or the answer: Oh she is not here right now, she is at work, she is out shopping. If you are a faggot be a faggot, if you are a sissy be A SISSYbut just stop acting like you are a woman and want to fuck BBC. WHERE ARE THE REAL WOMEN THAT STATE THERE LOYALITY TO BBC, I THINk THAT THE HUSBAND WANT TO FUCK BBC MORE THEN THE WIVES. THIS IS NOT A INTERRACIAL SITE FOR BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMAN, THE WHITE MEN HERE HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SITE AND TURNED IT INTO A GUY/FAGGOT SITE AND LOOKING TO SUCK A DICK! Will all the REAL WHITE FEMALE THAT LOVE BIG BLACK COCK step FORWARD. I am sure that the brother's on this site want to fuck WHITE PUSSY, not some sissy ass cuckold husband. THE FAKES ARE THE THE WHITE MAN POSING AS WOMEN. GET REAL, STOP THE BULLSHIT!

amen amen amen i hit one poster up and he wanted to suck my dick just to see if it was okay for the wife .fuckoff

amen amen amen i hit one poster up and he wanted to suck my dick just to see if it was okay for the wife .fuckoff

real couple here that gets abuse fakes and time wasters just as much as the blk guys do
loosing faith in dc after being on here many years

...or just join one of the real swinger sites as a single male - it'll cost you $30 or so but that weeds out most of the fakes. That's what we do and the pictures of my wive full of black sperm are posted in this forum.

Swinglifestyle is a reasonable choice, APG is better, AFF is a waste of time, there are others. The thing with those sites is that single guys have to learn to behave like gentlemen - writing to a nice, sensible sexy couple with "I wanna fuck your BBC loving white *****" type stuff is just gonna yield a "no" back. It takes some finesse - which from the couples point of view also helps weed out the dangerous idiots.

That's just experience speaking, I have no affiliation to any particular site. DC is fun because it's so, ummm, 'basic' but the sites I mention are in a different league when it comes to finding real couples like us.

Jim

Diamond maker AFF is FULL OF SHIT

Hey 9 inch I hear ya, Dark Cavern has been took over by the faggots, sissies and cucks and Adult Friend Finder is no better all they have on their is a bunch of white women who would rather lick a pussy than get Black Fucked. I have found a treasure trove of white married freaks from AOl, and yahoo groups. I don't pay for any of them. The best pay site in my opinion is swappernet.com. I have fucked about 25 white wives in front of hubby from swapper. They are all one time fucks however be ready to move on once you fuck the wife if you meet them on swapper.

Is there such a thing?

I've been a memeber for a while and I really don't think there is such thing. My wife is pretty hott and, for the most part, hott women don't need to come to an online site. She can get Men just fine on her own, doesn't need any help in that area. I'm surprised so many people even try hooking up with people on here. It's become a fantasy site and who knows who is real or fake...who has the time to find out? Get out and get some.

From experience loads of people are fakes - who cares? To be honest if you think we are fake that is down to you, we have never worried too much. My wife will cam her body when she feels like it, she will not show her face, she will not make or take a phone call and she will cam when it suits her, not to satisfy the wanker who demands it. She hates me posting pics as she thinks this just encourages the wankers - and to be honest

To 9" Black Stud,

I hope I am not on your hit list.
My situation-message is pretty clear.
Right?

I've been a memeber for a while and I really don't think there is such thing. My wife is pretty hott and, for the most part, hott women don't need to come to an online site. She can get Men just fine on her own, doesn't need any help in that area. I'm surprised so many people even try hooking up with people on here. It's become a fantasy site and who knows who is real or fake...who has the time to find out? Get out and get some.

Exactly!
There may be some women who are complete black cock whores. But most married women, who may also have kids, are not complete sex freaks. Freaks who live and breath for black cock. That's all just fantasy.
Most folks are too busy with the daily grind which is life.
For sure the best bet is to join some sort of swingers club- at least you know that the members really are into swapping, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back