• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where does your wife fuck other guys?

• Thread starterbhamguy
  • Start date
It is mostly in our house, either in the guest room when I am present ot in our bedroom when i am not in, But i have been told that they fucked in almose all the places- kitchen, dining table sitting room and even on the open terrace

Most often it's in hotels, but it has also happened in our bed / on our couch, outdoor, in an alpine lodge, and a toilet (at an airport).
Hard to say what the hottest places are - all of them have their quality :D

paar27 said:
Most often it's in hotels, but it has also happened in our bed / on our couch, outdoor, in an alpine lodge, and a toilet (at an airport).
Hard to say what the hottest places are - all of them have their quality :D

Nice. Sounds like your woman is sexually bold and erotically imaginative, as well...

How do You think, Can tent be could place for Your wife to make love with somebodr by etc. it is forexample some lake or river near by etc. it is forexample some lake or river near by etc. What about if Your wife likes to go without You to some holiday place & country for two weeks and you know for sure that it is coming to happen several fuckings during that tim kind of happenings turning on YOU, too.! this kind of happenings turning on YOU, too.! this kind of happenings turning on YOU, too.! this kind of happenings turning on YOU, too.! this kind of happenings turning on YOU, too.! this kind of happenings turning on YOU, too.!:slow:

paar27 said:
.. , and a toilet (at an airport). :D

Wow! So hot! Which airport?

Over the years, she's had sex in every room in our house, swimming pool, hot tub, most of our cars, numberous hotels, her lovers' houses, rest room where she used to work, physical therapist's treatment room, a dental office, and more that will come to me later. But the place she prefers, and has had most of her sex, is in our bed, preferably my side of the bed, so that she doesn't have to sleep in the wet spot. I do. With her long-time lover, who sexually OWNS her, she floods the bed. We've had to replace numberous mattress covers, guest room mattress, and even the mattress top of our Select Comfort, because he almost always makes her squirt.

Last edited:
IndyHubby said:
Over the years, she's had sex in every room in our house, swimming pool, hot tub, most of our cars, numberous hotels, her lovers' houses, rest room where she used to work...

Your wife is obviously both strongly sexual and unusually uninhibited...

IndyHubby said:
...physical therapist's treatment room, a dental office...

...and, her sex appeal is so strong that her physical therapist, and her dentist, were willing to risk their licenses, and censure by their professional societies, by letting your wife fuck them during treatment. Very impressive.

IndyHubby said:
But the place she prefers, and has had most of her sex, is in our bed, preferably my side of the bed, so that she doesn't have to sleep in the wet spot. I do.

Well, that's easy to understand. (And, it helps keep you reminded of your status as her cuckold...)

IndyHubby said:
With her long-time lover, who sexually OWNS her, my wife floods the bed. We've had to replace numberous mattress covers, the guest room mattress, and even the mattress top of our Select Comfort, because he almost always makes her squirt.

Excellent. It's strongly positive that your wife has a long-term lover who increases her passion so intensely she female-ejaculates regularly. That's very, very nice...

The golf coach she fucks - every time at CourtYard by Marriott. His brother is manager, he seems to always have access

The cop has sees occasionally has a camper at a campground near the lake. They go there

She often fucks her Bull at home in our bed...but lately has been spending more time at his place..sleepovers.

My wife will occassionally have sex with her boyfriends in our bed - but only when I am not home. Most of the time, however, she goes out with them and either has sex in their bed or will get a hotel room if needed. She has only really done the sex club scene once - though it was great. The best story my wife has is early on our relationship, before we knew that I was a cuckold, she met a guy at a bar and had gone out with him a week or so later. He took her to a magnificent house (nearly a castle as she describes it) that was listed for sale and un-occupied. I think she said that this guy she was out with was friends with the person listing it or security or something so he could get in. Anyway, they toured the house and ended up having sex on the table in the wine cellar. I think she was maybe 23 years old back then - so pretty mind blowing. One of my favorite stories she has.

slc-wine-cellar.jpg

JerryB96 said:
My wife will occassionally have sex with her boyfriends in our bed - but only when I am not home. .... The best story my wife has is early on our relationship, before we knew that I was a cuckold, she met a guy at a bar and had gone out with him a week or so later. He took her to a magnificent house (nearly a castle as she describes it) that was listed for sale and un-occupied. I think she said the guy she was out with was friends with the person listing it, or security or something, so he could get in. ....

Maybe he was a real estate agent, selling the palatial house for its owner. If anyone came by, he could easily have explained that he was showing it to a potential purchaser (your then-woman friend), whom he had, in reality, brought there to fuck.

Real estate agents must have the keys to multiple houses that are very well-maintained and in good shape for selling, and are either unoccupied, or they know when the owner won't be around so they can bring prospective purchasers.

Nice pic, BTW. That is, in fact, a mighty fine-looking wine cellar.

Last edited:
Oh and I can't believe I nearly forgot about this one .. This was around the time she was beginning to really get into one of her first steady boyfriends. The cuckold term at that time still hadn't been popularized yet - but I think we were started to see the direction we tended to take in our relationship. This guy was (and still is) married and we had originally started out swinging together with both of them. It turned out that we all knew the major chemistry was between him and my wife .. so eventually we sort of let them see each other when they wanted. One evening his wife was out of town and he invited us downtown to a bar where there were several bands playing. He met us at our house and we drove downtown together. We hung out and had a great time. At the end of the evening we were standing in the parking lot and he and my wife started kissing .. and they were really getting into it - right in front of me. Someone yelled for them to get a room. We all got into the car and they let me drive and they got into the backseat together. It wasn't long before they were hot and heavy. They ended up fucking in the backseat as I drove them around. It went on for quite a while .. and I drove round and round. Finally I drove home and pulled the car into the garage. I got out and went inside for a while .. then I came back into the garage and sat in the darkness of the garage listening to them fuck and talk and fuck some more.

back.jpg
back.jpg

Reactions: Horny wolf, joelhwood and joost
JerryB96 said:
Oh and I can't believe I nearly forgot about this one .. This was around the time she was beginning to really get into one of her first steady boyfriends. The cuckold term at that time still hadn't been popularized yet - but I think we were started to see the direction we tended to take in our relationship. This guy was (and still is) married and we had originally started out swinging together with both of them. It turned out that we all knew the major chemistry was between him and my wife .. so eventually we sort of let them see each other when they wanted. One evening his wife was out of town and he invited us downtown to a bar where there were several bands playing. He met us at our house and we drove downtown together. We hung out and had a great time. At the end of the evening we were standing in the parking lot and he and my wife started kissing .. and they were really getting into it - right in front of me. Someone yelled for them to get a room. We all got into the car and they let me drive and they got into the backseat together. It wasn't long before they were hot and heavy. They ended up fucking in the backseat as I drove them around. It went on for quite a while .. and I drove round and round. Finally I drove home and pulled the car into the garage. I got out and went inside for a while .. then I came back into the garage and sat in the darkness of the garage listening to them fuck and talk and fuck some more.

back.jpg

Cuck--old--enough :love::whatever::yumyum:

HOW About in kiosk, in camping place ? At least Aila was near to do it when She was Young Lady, and the kiosk owner came backside from the door and had put his hands inside Ailas blouse and also down there to finger her, she thinks that perhaps somebody see her or the moments that she was so red of her face when she sold some limonade to them.

When my wife had her steady boyfriend they would fuck everywhere. His house, on his boat, blow jobs at his local watering hole and he especially enjoyed fucking her at house parties where he would also have her do other men.

PICTURE 154.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca, joost, Geglu and 4 others
Hey twotrip,

That's so very hot.

twotrip said:
When my wife had her steady boyfriend they would fuck everywhere. His house, on his boat, blow jobs at his local watering hole and he especially enjoyed fucking her at house parties where he would also have her do other men.

PICTURE 154.jpg
Your wife is such a good slut and very pretty as well. You are a lucky cuckey

was in hotel rooms due to cultural "limitations"

Reactions: Janet58

Users who are viewing this thread