Swing Clubs
Trailer Parks
Truck Stops
Outside
Back seat of a car
Their House
Someone else's House
Under a Bridge

Haha well im yet to get married I just need a good little wife to get on with my sister

Her first time was in our bed , we had a 3sum going with this guy I worked with a few years back . I would invite him over on a Saturday night and we would take turns fucking my wife and sleeping during the whole night . I would wake up to the bed moving and hear my wife telling this guy how much she liked the feeling of his low hanging balls slapping her ass while he fucked her deep . she also sucked him off in our bathroom while sitting on the bowl , my wife had to piss real bad and he followed her into the bathroom , that I thought was kinky and HOT .

Then there was the cheating cuckolding , my wife was fucking this guy SHE worked with , in the back of her car . She was giving the quick lunch time blow job to this guy , and parking after work to fuck him in the back seat. I LOVED the sloppy seconds I got when my wife came home .

Reactions: 44 mwm
I have experienced both of the things you describe. you get 'that look' when they walk in and have that we need to talk NOW attitude. When you get her in bed her lips are still engorged. Red.

Then the salty flavor. It is unmistakable.

Reactions: justinrutt and babagee
Mostly, almost every time : She like to go cruising for weekends and boats are the places which makes her really turning on . There she can find a lot of men which like to fuck her cunt with their dicks. She is always also tired, but also very willing to tell me verything and fuck also with me really many times. Sometimes ( 3 times i know, she yold , has happened in hotels and some of times also at our home, only place where i can see when ( many times my friends) other men are fucking her brains out with their dicks. Her cunt is every time ready wet, because she is waiting so much those cocks in her pussy. She love being *****

I've been meeting guys for nearly 18 years and until we told everyone it was always in his hotel room or occasionally in the car park if I met someone in a bar. It was not an easy but we realised that we would be found out eventually so 6 years ago we decided it would be less embarrassing to tell everyone. When we got round to it we were surprised how easy it turned out to be and after it being a scandal for a few weeks no one took much notice and now our friends not surprised to see me with young black men.

Taking the plunge has been liberating for us and when I have someone staying over Rob moves into the spare room so now I can do it in my own bed.

Reactions: sswanabe, purplejoys and justinrutt
When she is on hollyday - allone.
I dont now where she fuck - but she do !!!!

Reactions: sswanabe, toolman2c, Geglu and 1 other person
Mercedes showroom, one of wife's bf's is sales guy, he wanted her as his date for a party at dealership

In Singapore, Penang, Kuaala Lumpru, Bali, Tokyo, Nagoya, Yokohama, Guangzhou China, Hong Kong and South Korea.

Reactions: snowy owl
most of the time my wife will go to his house to fuck, they are more comfortable without me sitting there watching lol...jacking off lol...but we have threesomes sometimes at our house..and sometimes she makes me go to the couch while they fuck in our bed, or listen to them while they are in the shower...i dont care where they do it, just as long as it keeps happening!!

Reactions: purplejoys and snowy owl
Unfortunately lately only girl ive been hearing fucking is my sister as she sneaks guys into her room lol

Reactions: SheDontLikeIdea
Where ever my wife want them to fuck her ( example our home, the guy home, hotel, car)

She likes to fuck at clubs...she'll pick a guy up and they fuck in a booth. She once got gang banged at an empty stadium.

Reactions: toolman2c
Gang banged empty stadium,must be a story there!

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife Dawn 1st with another man when we were married was after a December party at our home. I had asked him to stay behind and help us clean up one thing led to another and we ended upstairs in our bed. He left before dawn and visits when he has a need even if I am traveling. The first summer we had kids home from school and she started going to his place. The 2nd time she went he shared her with 2 of his friends. That has continued if she is told to come to his place. She chats here sometimes as do I. I showed her the site when I was encouraging her.

Since my girlfriend's most often meeting tourists or businessmen, it's primarily in hotels where she's getting fucked.

Reactions: SheDontLikeIdea
A motel with someone 'new'...We dont have kids so either his or our home after we've developed trust. A fun thing is for hub to drive us to a cheap motel then wait outside while I have my fun. He loves the humiliation and anxiety

Reactions: Janet58
Anywhere that makes sense at the time. Mostly at home but often in her car, sometimes at the guys place, once in a hotel stairwell, swimming pool, garage, rooftop.

in our house