Where does your wife fuck other guys?

• Thread starterbhamguy
  • Start date
Just aftertens of Years Wife said to me that the driving schools teacher ws very fond of Her and He wanted to touch Ailas knees when She ws driving. nd he had asked if He could continue the touching.? Upper ::::?

Geglu said:
Just aftertens of Years Wife said to me that the driving schools teacher ws very fond of Her and He wanted to touch Ailas knees when She ws driving. nd he had asked if He could continue the touching.? Upper ::::?

Did you encourage her to let the driving schools teacher touch her knees and slide his fingers into her panties - as a reward for teaching her to drive?

Reactions: Geglu
Well, as You know, She told me many times after She got the driving licens.??? I could not encourage or tell not. But......................

Driving teachers...............

By the way, it was so nice to hear of You SARAHA after many many times. Thanks for contact.! T : Geglu

All Right.You had interesting Trip, ? Is it many countries,where You visited.? Or ?

He had asked if Aila would come to next driving lesson with miniskirt and easy blouse to see something through.???

If my sis saw this thread she might start taking driving lessons lol

Why? Does she like teachers of driving schools.?

HOW DO YOU KNOW yOUR SISTERS SEX LIFE SO WELL.?

Well shes sleeps around a lot and cant keep it down in her room lol

Are you at home then, or in your car if they are on back seat-?

First dates are hotel or motel, but when we learn to know and trust a new partner, we use our home (no kids)

sUSAN , hOW OFTEN yOU WANT TO FUCK WITH "STRANGE" MEN NOT yOUR HUSBAND. ? hOW LONG TIME HAVE YOU DONE IT. hOW LONG TIME AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE WAS THE FIRST TIME, WITH WHOM AND HOW DID YOU FEEL AFTER THAT.? i PRECIATE YOUR ANSWER.

I know my wife and her lover usually go to the Marquette Hotel when she is "having a girls weekend" and when they gave a quick noon fling it is the Best Western. I know because I found a parking receipt for the Marquette for a time she was supposed to be in Iowa with her girl friends. And the Best Western because I was checking on her.

Has anybody wife ever got another cock in tent, in some camping place forexzamples.?

We live near Miami International Airport so on the weekends we cruise the Hotel Bars in the area for visiting black men. i love to watch her work her magic from a distance and she will call me with her cell phone and leave the line open, for her safety and my enjoyment. I can't tell you how many times I have jacked off in our car, in a secluded area the hotel parking lot, with my phone on speaker phone.

Reactions: joelhwood
Yes Saraha, You are right.! I think She likes the idea, and I think that it makes me too very turning on thinking of what is it happening,! Perhaps they stop to some camping place and so on.???