• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where does your wife fuck other guys?

• Thread starterbhamguy
  • Start date
Geglu said:
Has anybody wife ever got another cock in tent, in some camping place forexzamples.?

In 2000 me and my wife hiked the Inca trail in Peru, it was a 4 day 3 night hike. We hooked up with two young black guys on the first day, the first night she asked Mike the older of the two if he would to help her in side the tent. Me and his friend Paul listen to my wife moaning and crying out for over an hour, good thing we was the only 4 at the camp site.

Reactions: toolman2c, Geglu and Nazareth
Hard to exactly, but it has happened on cruising, with and without me, tent without me with her driving teacher, at our home, at the apartment of the fucker without me, in car(s)

twotrip said:
When my wife had her steady boyfriend they would fuck everywhere. His house, on his boat, blow jobs at his local watering hole and he especially enjoyed fucking her at house parties where he would also have her do other men.

PICTURE 154.jpg
Aila also like to be naked in car, even so that at least truck drivers has good view perhaps to see, wide open legs of Aila, legs up.!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Geglu said:
Aila also like to be naked in car, even so that at least truck drivers has good view perhaps to see, wide open legs of Aila, legs up.!

All that sounds very hot. And, thanks for the full photo of your super-sexy wife Aila, including her beautifully sensuous face.

Reactions: Geglu
Thank You Custer, very much, Where did You found Ailas photo here.? Nice to hear of you.!

Usually she goes to his house, but he's come over to our house every once in a while.
When we all get together it's pretty much anywhere. Our house, his house, in a tent while camping, a hotel at the beach, and a few times in her truck.

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
In South Africa 2010 soccer world cup. It was my first time with a blackman. In his apartment and once in my hotel room.

Reactions: oppor, toolman2c, WhMom and 2 others
nicolemoore1 said:
In South Africa 2010 soccer world cup. It was my first time with a blackman. In his apartment and once in my hotel room.

A close acquaintance of mine took her young son, a huge soccer lover, to that world cup. While he was with friends at the matches and related events, she had her fun. Made me wish I had gone with them. I have never been to that part of the world.

Reactions: WhMom and toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:
All that sounds very hot. And, thanks for the full photo of your super-sexy wife Aila, including her beautifully sensuous face.

Geglu said:
Thank You Custer, very much.

Hey, you're welcome....

Geglu said:
Where did You find Ailas photo here?

Um.... I mistakenly thought Twotrip's post of his hotwife's photo, above.... re-posted by you, also above... was a photo of your sexy wife Aila. It was a case of mistaken identity. Sorry about that.

Geglu said:
Nice to hear from you!

Thanks. I always enjoy reading updates from you and your hot-and-sexy wife Aila.

Custer Laststand said:

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, you're welcome....

Um.... I mistakenly thought Twotrip's post of his hotwife's photo, above.... re-posted by you, also above... was a photo of your sexy wife Aila. It was a case of mistaken identity. Sorry about that.

Thanks. I always enjoy reading updates from you and your hot-and-sexy wife Aila.
Thats oukey custer, we have here somewhere HER pic, I would like to send them many for You to see

In hotel, the very first time! Subsequently, his house - living room, his bedroom (married guy - Wife away), our bedroom, another hotel living room (with our little one asleep in the bedroom - on vacation) . That would b it.

Reactions: tomcollins
in hotels, cars parked in public carparks or at the side of the road and sometimes our bed

Since mine has had 300-500 guys, I'd have to say everywhere.

When we first started a few years ago we brought them home. Of course when we were out of town it was motel rooms or the rental house we were in.

My wife has a few friends that she's comfortable enough with that she'll go to visit if I'm out of town without her. Those are fun phone calls, lol.

Reactions: Umanual and Nazareth
cuckdave11

WAS good at it

She's trying to regain her virginity - she now has sex with NO-ONE herself included

Up an alleyway was my wife fav place

Users who are viewing this thread