• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which one are you?

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date
whoral said:
Started as a voyeur, but quickly she moved me to spurned.
Next stop, Chastity I bet :)

natasnaikul said:
Next stop, Chastity I bet :)
i'm ready for it, since she has no use for my dicklet.

Long term, i'm probably most suited to be a caged sissy cocksucker fluffing her boyfriends.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
whoral said:
most suited to be a caged sissy cocksucker fluffing her boyfriends
I can relate to that

Reactions: Enigma250 and whoral
chastity and sissy cuck here, waiting to be ****** bi

A5B1A02B-60AF-482C-B833-70711406AECC.jpeg 76D5B64C-8936-4AEB-AA8B-5C4010B33F50.jpeg

Reactions: Stephcd, nelssim, laury and 1 other person
natasnaikul said:
Which combination best describe you and why?
I'll have to go with: Voyeur - Sissy - Chastity Cuckold with a Shared Hotwife

cuckold.jpg
I did not start out as a sissy cuckold. In fact, I resisted it. But now I am a full on sissy and love cock, and love to get fucked in my ass while my wife fucks hundreds of black guys. Thank god I get to watch and clean up.

natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg
I'll go for Shared, ******, voyeur and dogging

Reactions: JeffCA and natasnaikul
wantstowatch said:
I'm sure all of us would like to hear more about the ****** part. How that came about?

Definitely both the voyeur and the shared hotwife. I watched this happen in my own bed as she serviced her bf

20220315_020934.jpg 20220315_020913.jpg

Reactions: JeffCA, nelssim and natasnaikul
Definitely Voyeur and shared wife, I am not a ****** bi I volunteer to suck her lovers cock and take a perverse pleasure in enjoying the cock that fucked my wife fucking me.

The Voyeur, The Shared Hotwife, The Spurned Cuckold, The Chasity, and Dogging.

BC94862E-859C-4917-BF35-69081FDF09E8.jpeg

100% spurned

If you're wife has a fat hot ass dm me

Reactions: Readyu
Donaldcuckintexas said:
My wife is 40. Married 19 years. We rented a spare bedroom to a 19 yo black student. He walked around naked while I was at work & caught my wife several times. She is now pregnant and I am a cuckold. She will have his baby. What should I do?
enjoy every second of it, let him fuck her as often as he would like

Reactions: cynful and crt
natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg
The Shared Hotwife, I have always liked to share my GF's or wife with others. Some of them we knew, some were friends of friends and were strangers but it is always fun to watch her with other men

Donaldcuckintexas said:
My wife got me into it, got me to suck my first Cock & talked him into fucking me
Sucking cock is ok, but I have never fucked an ass and never had mine fucked and don't plan on it, Just me but that is the way I feel

Donaldcuckintexas said:
My wife said take him
Well sometimes you just have to listen, sometimes you have to listen to yourself. Which ever I hope you like your decision

It would be amusing to have these images in the form of decals for the rear window of a car, in the same way as there are decals showing family members as Star Wars characters, hocky players, etc.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and DanW_cuckold
Donaldcuckintexas said:
Hmmn! A decal in the rear window of my car that indicates I am a cuckold husband. What would that look like?
For you the ****** Bi Cockold

Donaldcuckintexas said:
Is there a symbol for that like the rainbow for gays?
I am not sure, they should make one

Well, the Human Rights Campaign uses an equals sign for LGBQ+ rights. We could use the inequality symbol, but nobody would get it and it could be seriously misinterpreted. "She > i" might work.

Users who are viewing this thread