• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which one are you?

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date
Donaldcuckintexas said:
I tried to get a license plate that read bicuk3 It was refused.....

Maybe this is among the disadvantages of living in Texas.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
....so I got bycuk3.

I hope your sexy hotwife and her black lover did not punish you too severely for that substitution.

natasnaikul said:
Which combination best describe you and why?
I'll have to go with: Voyeur - Sissy - Chastity Cuckold with a Shared Hotwife

cuckold.jpg
Spurned and dogging suits me

Reactions: JeffCA
Voyeur, sissy cuckold, don't need to be ******- bi cuckold

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg
I m sissy and voyeur

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
Usually voyeur but have done shared hot wife.

Voyeur and shared hotwife for me.

Not sure. Just started so getting used to what i like. Thought I would like the sissy aspect but wearing womens knickers when she was with him didn't do anything for me. I do wear pink pants as a symbol but mens.
I have however found it a big turn on for her to save her pussy for him. I have said I only want him to fuck her from now on. So maybe chastity is my thing...but not sure about the cage

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg
I am a sissy chastity and I have done "****** bi"

Reactions: Wahooguy, shrimpdikjim and natasnaikul
We did voyeur, shared, ****** and bisexual, sometimes combined several varieties. Bulls in Germany go crazy about these, there are not many wifeshare/cuckold couples here.

We want to be voyeur, chastity, oral bi when it happens.

Reactions: natasnaikul and shrimpdikjim
At the beginning, ****** wife.
But the voyeur is now my preference

Voyeur for sure. Deb fucks around and hides it from me,I spy on her. Spyware on her phone, hacked her laptop and a good pair of binoculars.

Bi cuckold but certainly not ******. However this gay side of me has my wife looking for real men to fuck her.

Reactions: Dscotland and natasnaikul
My go to jacking off fantasy is 100% to be " A ****** BI CLEANUP CUCKOLD." I like to think of being ****** bi as wife watches, having my face shoved into my wife's cum filled pussy by her dominant bull lovers to lick clean their warm slimy gooey cum. Then THEM! force feeding me their wet slimy cocks to suck as my wife watches. OH MAN! it makes this little 4" pee, pee cuckold so hard and leak.

My biggest fantasy is, to be a ****** cum eating cleanup pussy boy cuckold during my wife being gangbanged. licking up so much cum from her used pussy and sucking all the guys in the room fucking her. OH YESSSSSSS!

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, whoral, Wahooguy and 1 other person
She get used - I stay at home & enjoy receiving the pictures & videos of her holes getting pounded by gangs of guys

205BF287-968A-44F0-9332-A9BEA065B7D1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: robandkate, cuck72 and natasnaikul
I need a cuck

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread