Which one are you?

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date
Lizzycumslut said:
She get used - I stay at home & enjoy receiving the pictures & videos of her holes getting pounded by gangs of guys

205BF287-968A-44F0-9332-A9BEA065B7D1.jpeg
OH YES! and to be her cleanup faggot cum eating cuckold.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
Once a black man wins the dice game we white husbands are finished. we will be owned and he will use our wife and daughters for their pleasure.
I didnt believe i would lose interest in white guy after i went black but i did and now black cock is all i will do.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and natasnaikul
Voyeur where possible, shared hotwife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, robandkate and natasnaikul
Voyeur and/or shared

Donaldcuckintexas said:
Well he does that and I can't do anything about it. I am forbidden to have sex. He told me if I am ever caught masturbating he will cut my balls off. And he means it too! I am so damn horny I do anything & everything he tells me to do. I am trapped!
It might be safer if you let them put you in chastity. It helps to cut down on the excessive masturbating that we cuckolds are so prone to.

Reactions: cuck72, toolman and natasnaikul
voyeur when it works out, spurned when it doesn’t

Donaldcuckintexas said:
Yes, I understand it. My wife let a black man at work take her and it was so good she was never the same. And he was not gentle either! He fucked her hard, took her anus & mouth & told her she was a hot bitch. It got her off 3 times. That was the beginning asn he took her whenever he wanted and then passed her around. I have been cut off and have been locked in chastity. I obey her every command now. No escape for me now.
Does she ever let you out to jack off thinking of those BBC's using her like a white married *****.

Reactions: cynful, toolman and natasnaikul
Good very good. It is so liberating for wives to know they have needs that are being satisfied outside their marriage. I used to feel guilty about my desires but i dont anymore

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Bet she never wastes her lovers cum. Not allowed to here anyway. I was trained not to ever waste BBC cum. My Dom would be pissed if i did.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, cuck72 and natasnaikul
HotwifeAndSubHub said:
Bet she never wastes her lovers cum. Not allowed to here anyway. I was trained not to ever waste BBC cum. My Dom would be pissed if i did.
I'd think it would be very disrespectful to waste any black bulls cum. You swallow or take it home for your cucky to lick clean, that's showing total respect for the superior black man's baby making seed.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
After my wife began having sex with a black man at work she stopped having sex with me. She told me that I needed to stop masturbating as well. She wanted me to start female homones. I just submitted to whatever she told me. Her lover started spennding the night and my wife insisted I clean her pussy and his cock. Now they are planning to have me castrated. I wonder what my life will be like when I no longer have my balls??
I WOULDN'T! want to be castrated, HELL NO! It would be a total waste if I couldn't get excited and jack off being humiliated while sucking the wife's black bull and licking his black shithole. I can see being laughed at and her black bull joking about castration, or a chastity, but I'd want to be a submissive obedient cleanup cuckold, and his ass licker to really show him 100% respect and my place. Maybe her black bull even fucks me as I whimper like a little bitch.

That a huge difference in age, I was just wondering when you guys got together did you tell your hot young wife, and show interest in being a submissive bi cuckold? Then she liked the kinky thought of making you into an old cucky bitch hubby? How did this all come to be? I think it's so exciting.

My wife and I are now in our late 60's but still get around pretty good, we've been together almost 50 years now, WOW! My wife has always known about my fantasies about other guys we've known fucking her, and we had some really hot fun in bed thinking of these guys fucking her. Then we did it back in the mid 80's and had a few hot 3sums with a co-worker friend of mine. Sadly, back then I never had any cock sucking faggot fantasies like I do now. I think back and say FUCK! I would have loved being that guy's cleanup cock sucker, Ed was his name, and he had a huge 8 fat uncut inches for my wife and big low hanging balls. I remember her saying how she liked the feeling of his balls slapping her ass as he fucked her deep and hard.

I get off every day, and LOVE! thinking of those big nigger cocks when I do, I watch a lot of gay and straight interracial videos and always think of me and my wife with those BBC's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bibob, toolman and natasnaikul
I started out as just a cuck then was turned into a feminized sissy cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: chastebeta, whoral, toolman and 1 other person
natasnaikul said:
Which combination best describe you and why?
I'll have to go with: Voyeur - Sissy - Chastity Cuckold with a Shared Hotwife

cuckold.jpg
Definitely shared, dogging, and ****** bi

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
Mostly voyeur with the occasional spurned. Been in chastity twice. Does having to eat cream pie count as ****** bi?

• Love
Definitely a voyeur here

wah said:
Does having to eat cream pie count as ****** bi?
I'd say not really unless they make you get it directly from the source :)

Reactions: cuck72 and toolman
Voyeur, chastity and ****** wife.

• Love
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
Voyeur, chastity and ****** wife.
I'm sure we'd all like to hear more about your wife's ****** exploits

Reactions: toolman and jacques