• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which slut wife forces her cuckold husband to wear a chastity cage?

This is how I cage my cuck's dick every weekend, while I play with other men by cam! 😅
Sometimes I release it to show how it's small to them.
To me, the best part is to get intimate with the bull and make fun of my cuck together... 😆

IMG_20220605_190724.jpg Screenshot_2022-06-30-06-01-28-424_com.miui.gallery.jpg Screenshot_2022-06-30-05-56-36-833_com.miui.gallery.jpg

As usual, I watched her masturbate hoping she would take my cage off after she cummed multiple times.

Instead, she said to me: I'm too lazy to look for the key, come and put your caged cock between my breasts.

She put her Hitachi on my cage until I cum, and went on for quite a while with a sadistic little smile. She came for the umpteenth time without even touching herself...

It was frustrating, painful and good at the same time…..
View attachment cagecum.mp4

I have now worn a cage for about a year and a half almost all the time, 3 different cages , 2 main ones now, a nano, very small and particularly restrictive and a slightly larger one that is nearly full time. It’s fine and very comfortable and completely restricts any activity.

Considering a metal one now, anticipating a more restrictive cage, even the nano which is particularly small allows some movement, difficult to get good advice , needing almost total restriction but don’t want too it heavy and needs to be worn almost all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back