• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

While I am out on business my wife.......

ffred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi,

this week I have been out on business and have spent the entire week on different places in different hotels. On Wednesday evening I received a phone call from my wife Nadine, let us say as usual. After some light conversation about the news of the day she informed me that the construction company with a lot of their workers arrived, it is planned to restructure our street in front of our house.

She told me that after her arrival at home after work they also have prepared to stopp for this day and so there was a kind of conversation. To make a long story short she told me that there was a younger guy in his mid thirties with a very well formed body with a lot of muscels. At the end they were flirting heavily and he told my wife that she liked olter women because they are more erotic than younger once.

They were flirting and he was very charming making a lot of compliments. My wife did not recognise that all other workers left and only the two of them stayed there. She invited him in and the flirting continued. Then it was time for him to leave but before leaving he told her that tomorrow he wants to fuck her after work and he would enjoy it a lot. Nadine was very confused and told him that this is a very quick development. He answered that Friday will be the last day here, so it is necessary to be quick.

Now she asked me for permission to do it and with my hard on and therefore reduced brain finction I agreed to everything. My wife smiled and told me she expected this answer and then she told me that he said: If she would be willing to have a fuck adventure on Thursday she should come home in a semi transparent blouse with no bra on, greeting the people and disappearing into the house. After they finished, he will follow. I asked if she will do it and she told me, she did not decide and I will hear on Thursday evening.

On Thursday I could not concentrate on my work and had problems, because very often I had to check the time. In the evening I tried to phone her but her mobile was switched off. At 10 p.m. I received her phone call and she informed me that it was fantastic. She came home as usual, removed her bra on the way home. She informed me that in the morning she thought about working all the day without bra but it is not usual for a woman in her 50ies to work without bra so she decided against it. She drove home, greeted the workers and disappeard inside the house. Some whistles showed that also others recognised her braless condition and they also found it hot.

He came in after finishing and fucked or let us say used her three times. My wife informed me that she has a big tool and knows very well how to use it. So they fucked for 3 hours then he had to leave. I asked her what the most exciting detail was? She smiled on the phone and told me after their session she cleaned the bedroom and found a note on the nightstand. She wrote that he enjoyed using her and this should be for the nice evening. Included wasd also a banknote of EUR 50.--. She told me, at first she was ashamed seeing the money but later she thought it was very hot because he used her in this wild fuck session.

In my opinion this was a hot week!

fred

Fred, enjoy it! It is the fantasy of most men who visit this site to share their wives' pussies with other men.

Maybe later you can get him to give you a detailed account of how he fucked your wife!

Believe me, i enjoyed it very much. Now we have been living this lifestyle for more than 5 years and we both enjoy it.

I agree with you that detailed information from him would be very arousing, but in this case not possible because he was a stranger and I do not think that there will be any more contact between him and my wife.

But anyhow, thanks for the good idea, maybe in the future.

fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back