• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

While we're between lovers

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB,
I am really pleased that things have got back onto an even keel for Sue and yourself. You could have had some lasting 'issues' but perhaps by a combination of experience, skill and a little luck you both seem OK.

My question really is this. Any new relationship with a third party must carry some (small?) risk to your relationship. I wonder how you still feel about continuing to take that risk, what in your view are the incremental benefits above what you already know already ? Also, have you had that talk with Sue about limits / what you both want, if you go ahead again ? If anything starts, it's likely to be too late to define it and you (if history is anything to go by) may be too far into cuck space again to think totally straight.

Peak - all good questions. I was going to post about our fun earlier tonight but instead, I'll spend my last few minutes answering your post as it's something that's become forefront here between us.

I guess it was luck, but then again, I always felt that Sue understood her own limits. I think she scared herself more than she scared me but perhaps, best we don't tempt fate too many times.

So actually, over the past few weeks, as I began to mention someone like Frank as someone who could be a potential partner, she's come to warm up to this idea. And, what I'm saying is that - probably not surprising to some here - we are both of the same feeling that perhaps, going another route with regards to cuckoldry or "naughty wives" as Sue knows it.

She, and I agree, isn't looking for this regular type of thing that she's had. That's why she said the Frank idea might be good because it could be less scheduled and more spontaneous. I suggested, and she agreed, that perhaps - at least at first - she not let him know that I know what's going on.

I was a bit disappointed at some points when we were talking about all of this and I guess it showed so, again, if you are in a relationship where you can talk about stuff - she asked me if I wasn't happy that she was warming to the idea of Frank (and let me clarify here - it's always Frank or someone like him - so it's more the idea than the person). I told her that wasn't it at all and then I let it out that I was going to miss some of the "demands" that he (that's as close as I get to mentioning Don, I refer to him as 'he' loosely) used to make.

Some of this was earlier today and this afternoon once our daughter was out of the house, some of this came up again as we were having a glass of wine and relaxing after raking up the leaves. The wine loosened her up and she sidled up to me on the couch and we kissed and such and she started to tease me a bit. And it was not much later that she came out and said that she didn't need "him" to make demands on her to have her make them on me. And then she said "you know, I did sort of like making you wait sometimes....".

So - back to your question Peak. For me personally, I did like the experience during that week when I knew she was with Don and not me. I mean that week still feels so strong to me that even now it gives me the most erotic thrill thinking about it. And she knows that it turned me on, and she's okay with that. But she's made it clear that she doesn't want that sort of relationship next time - and that she's also made clear. There will be a next time. Tomorrow when I post more, I'll continue, but she's admitted that she does miss having sex with someone else. She was so emotional and serious when she said that to me as if it was going to bother me. That's what led to what I'd already mentioned about her making the demands.

So, the idea of someone local that we felt okay about seems to be the direction we're both thinking might be a good one to try, it might give us what we want and dare say I see a bit of a sexually-demanding side coming out of Sue! What a total turn on to see this happening - her wanting it, her wanting it again.

Anyway, till tomorrow.

STB, i like the rest of yoru fans, and liek you of course are eagerly awaiting Sue's next step - best fo luck

For those of you that are interested....

We did as planned yesterday. Champagne is sort of like an aphrodesiac for Sue at times. The bubbles seem to get to her. Yesterday was no different. With our daughter out and our son off at school - we were finally enjoying being empty-nesters which included her starting the evening out in some very sexy lingerie. A very lacy teddy with snaps in the crotch (my favorite) and a pair of very long silky black "lounge" pants on. I could just see her hard nipples through the lacy top and I knew what was waiting beneath the rest of it.

We started out slowly. That's something that's a change over the past few years now - when we're alone and have time - it seems we are both much more in the mood to seduce each other than to simply jump each others bones.

I loved getting behind her as she sat on the bed and pulling her hair to one side and then gently nibbling on her neck and especially behind and below her ear. I remember as a kid that we always used to think it was hot to blow in someone's ear - but gently nibbling behind/below it works so much better.

It didn't take long before I was able to drop one shoulder of her teddy downward and again, still from behind, reach around to cup under her now ******* breast and to gently squeeze and play with her nipple all the while as I still nibbled and kissed at her neck and now bare shoulder. I could tell from how hard and erect her nipples got that I was having the desired effect.

She turned to me and we kissed and lay back against the bed - her one breast still free and now in my mouth. Hearing her moan as I sucked at it continued to tell me I was having the desired effect.

She reached down for my pants as I reached into hers and unsnapped her teddy while stilll leaving her pants on. She grabbed my cock just as I let my fingers graze across her now swollen and wet pussy lips. I could feel the heat coming out of her.

Between breaks for more champagne, she soon let me remove her teddy but again, left her pants on. She looked so sexy lying on the bed, naked from the waist up with just this soft sexy silk pants on below - the only thing separating us. She took my shirt off and slid my jeans off and she giggled as my cock hung through the fly in my boxers.

I knelt on the bed - one knee on the bed, and my standing on the other leg. She reached up and pulled my cock out and sucked greedily at the tip and then took most of me in her mouth. Felt so good to feel her tongue run up the full length and then to feel her suck at the tip - I knew from how she moaned that she'd gotten a good taste of pre-cum and wanted more.

I guess she's gotten better at sucking cock over the past few years - I really noticed it yesterday in how willingly she let me hold the back of her head and she even encouraged me to literally fuck her mouth for a bit. I almost let myself get lost in that feeling but then I looked back down at her and I needed her naked. She giggled at how almost forcibly I pushed her pants down revealing her swollen bare pussy.

All I needed to do was wet my middle finger and rub near her clit and she willingly spread her legs lewdly as far apart as they'd go. She was so wet from all the kissing and foreplay - as well as giggling and tipsy from the champagne that she even encouraged me to "go for it" - her open pussy was just begging for my fingers or tongue.

I didn't make her wait for long - at least not to start. I ran my fingers all around her love button - it sticks out when she's really turned on. But I avoided putting my fingers into her open vagina. At least for as long as I could. I watched as I rubbed around her clit and could see her pussy spasming - closing and then opening wide and then closing tightly again as if it were begging to be filled. Each time she'd relax and let it open, I started to run my finger just around the edge of her open pussy - she squealed and pushed her whole crotch upwards, trying to force my fingers into her. And each time I resisted, only to see her grow more open and so much more wet each time. Until she finally reached down with her own hand and ****** my fingers into her.

Her pussy was steaming hot inside and as soon as my 2 fingers entered her and arched up to tease at her g-spot - she let loose with an intense orgasm. Her body shook under me and her pussy clenched on my fingers for a moment after which this incredible calmness just seemed to wave across her. But most erotic was her deep sigh as the wave of orgasm washed over her. What a turnon to feel her cum on my fingers like that.

More in a sec.

Anyway - she had pulled off my boxers by now and I don't even know if she knew what she was doing but she had my cock rock hard in her hand.

I lay down next to her on the bed in an almost 69 position and she resumed her gentle sucking only this time my cock seemed to be huge in her mouth such that she could only suck at the end of it.

I had already planned things and "Jim" was within easy reach as was the regular good old Astroglide. I leaned forward and went down on her to get her really wet and open and I don't know if she'd totally remembered at that point. But a moment later as I applied some lubricant to Jim I leaned up and said "are you ready to have some fun with Jim now?".

She let out the most sexy moan and I swear, I was up so close to her pussy when I said it that her pussy literally just opened up like a flower blooming. I spread her pussy lips with my tongue and saw how open she was inside and as she moaned away - I put Jim up against her and gently pushed him into her.

I love it when she is so worked up - as soon as I pushed it into her - she squealed out loud and again, clenched down on the dildo. But the lube did it's job and I was able to fuck her with the dildo through her orgasm which only made it that much more intense. I knew she'd let go totally when it went from being quite tight in her pussy to it being an open gaping hole as she let herself experience yet another orgasm.

More in a bit..

I knew she'd cum also by how she seemed to lose all focus on my cock - but despite her loss of attention, there was no loss of arousal for me. I love watching her cum - it seems I never get tired of it.

As she calmed down I slid around and knelt between her legs. Jim was still deep in her pussy and as I got into position, she pulled her knees back and told me it was my turn. My cock was at the ready and as soon as Jim pulled out of her, I pushed my own cock back into her.

The sensations were incredible - almost like true sloppy-seconds (but lacking a certain degree of heat as well as feel) - I slid all the way into her on the first thrust and she let out the same guttural moan as she does when I am entering her for true sloppy-seconds. She has this way of holding her legs back - and after Jim (or Don or whoever) has made her cum - she feels so intense inside - so deep and not just wet - but open deep. Feeling her swollen pussy lips surrounding the base of my cock - my balls nestled against her ass - totally filling her - it is just heavenly.

I know some guys like their women to be tight. Not me, I mean I don't want her to just be all open and gaping - but Sue feels "just right" after she's had a good orgasm or two (or 3 or 4....) with another cock in her - be it a real cock or Jim. There's something about how her pussy feels deep inside after she's cum when it's been full.

Last night was no different. I hooked her legs around my arms and she arched her back so I could have her as deep as I wanted. I thought about bringing "Greg" out and slipping him in her back-door - but at that moment - my only desire was to plunge my cock back into her even deeper than I was.

I saw her looking up at me with half-way glazed eyes. I saw her move one hand down and rub her own clit as I hammered into her.

She knows how I feel and she knew I was close and that's when she started to say stuff to me - she looked up at me and told me - mid-fuck - that she misses another guy fucking her. I didn't know if she was saying it to tease me and bring me off quicker or if she was serious but she continued. She told me how she loved to feel another guy cum in her and she had to know I was right on the edge as she looked up at me and said "you miss it too don't you - knowing another guy is cumming in me?".

She had her answer a second later as it felt like a volcano erupting in her. My cum felt like lava spewing out and she squealed as the moment got to me and I kept cumming for a while. Usually I'll shoot off with a huge spurt, but this time, it was definitely 5 or 6 distinctive deep squirts - one of my own best orgasms in ages - and with each one she seemed to ride the crest of her own orgasm until, at the very end of mine - I sped up for just a moment in her and I felt her tighten around me and a second later she let out a shriek that I thought the neighbors would hear as she too came almost explosively herself.

I slipped out of her quickly and by the time we both caught our breath, there was a large wet-spot on the bed. She giggled as we hugged and kissed and that was when I asked her if she was serious. She was quiet for a second and then nodded her head "yes". I held her tightly and told her it was totally okay by me that she wanted another guy and I pulled back from her so that I could look her in the eye as I told her that it really turned me on that she wanted to have another guy to fuck. She looked at me for a moment (and I started to think I'd said the wrong thing) when she started to smile and then pulled me close to her and told me she loved me as she hugged me tightly.

Before one of us had to get cleaned up to go pick our daughter up - we lay there together for a while and started to talk. She seemed to be a bit hesitant about admitting that she wanted another guy to fuck - so I told her that it really turned me on that she wants sex this much. Then she said to me that "it wasn't just that she wanted more sex" and after she paused, she looked at me and then away as she said ".... it's that I guess I miss the variety.... you know .... with another guy sometimes...." I held her close and told her that I loved hearing her say that and that it turned me on to know she wants that. She looked at me again and said "you are crazy" and then hugged and kissed me. We lay there together till a little after 10pm when the phone rang and brought us back to reality....

One never knows in asking a question what is going to come back. Thanks for the response STB. That answer was all I wanted to know and so much more. I know you WANT to feel the presence of someone else with Sue, but reading that, I'm just not sure that you NEED it. You already have it all ..

Well Stb, it is now out in the open. It has been stated. Sue "misses" having another guy. In other words she needs more than one cock and you like her having a lover. It is now only a matter of when. I would imagine that since she has openly told you what she needs,(in a way telling herself also), perhaps she will actively look for candidates.
Like peak, I feel that for you it is not need, however you cannot resist the excitement of a bit of Russian Roulette. Thanks for your update and Good Luck!

Wow!!!

STB,
Like Peak & Shedave, I too thank you for the update. You may think it was mild compared to the descriptions you have shared about “being there” or “having her after"... (Brad or Don), but to me your description of your ‘lovemaking’ now with Sue is almost like her description of her night with Brad. You both write so descriptivly, that it is like being there. I sometimes wish we could get more of her words. Like from her times with Don.
I also thank you for the detail which gives me and others that love to read your thread, and live vicariously through your words, some good pointers that we can use with our own wives.
It will be exciting watching for and reading your posts, not only for what will happen in the next few months, but what you and Sue discuss, plan and do in the next few weeks as you anticipate her next lover or lovers.
Cheers, Harry

Thanks Harry. I only posted it as it happened. It could have been much shorter but everyone here said they liked my writing style, etc.

But seriously, at 49, Sue is still one heck of a fuck and one heck of a lot of fun in bed. It's really in how she approaches sex - not as something to be feared, but something to be embraced. I can't explain it. But then again, it is what attracted me to her in the first place all those years ago. I always loved that she truly wanted sex back then. I think what I love about all that we've done is that it's had this effect of bring back her desires.

Shidave - yeah - its out in the open. She misses having another guy, but I don't know that it's that she needs more than one cock - or that it's more that she wants the excitement and variety and spontaneity that another guy can give her. Either way I'm good with it - as I said above, I believe this is what I've wanted from the beginning. And yes, now I'll hopefully be getting it again in the future.

But as I said, we are both on the same page for now that she is not looking for another "significant other" in the way that Don and Brad became so regular. I suspect though, that we'll be waiting until January before anything else will happen. I know our calendar is booked literally from now through New Years.

Stb, great that you and Sue are in a good place with each other. It would seem that Sue finally realises and accepts that cuckolding turns you on so she would feel that another man in your lives would be exciting for both of you. She may not be hunting but with some luck, a candidate may just happen along. good luck.

She be taking her time

Reminiscing

Mr Soon, I have been re reading some of your old posts. I guess I miss you all. I loved the account of when you tried to watch her and Brad for the first time. You had to bail and she jumped up, naked, to make sure you where ok. Great stuff. I am not certain your dear lady ever completly understood why this was such a "rush" for you.

However, she went along and figured out what your "buttons" were and pushed them often. I believe she always had your feelings and reactions formost in her mind. This was always evident in her asking "are you ok with this" "are we still doing this?" Even when she realized she was a bit over the top at the bar that one time. She dialed it back.

I believe you were confident in the fact that Sue was not going to go too far "off the tracks" Oh sure, you were a little anxious at times. In your heart you knew she was your Sue and she was coming home to share what ever adventure she had with whomever.

I have expounded on the Darwinian theory of a females attraction to a male and I still believe that to be true. I know, from experience, that the "hotwife" "cuckold" senario is trying on the female. It is not a natural state of mind or emotion for the female. Do women cheat or have affairs? Of course, but is most often a secrete clandestine event. Certainly not shared with her significant other. I believe the female in a hotwife scene has to suspend reality as well as her emotions to bring it off with conviction. It is hard on them to have wild sex with someone, even if hubby desires, then revert back to wife and mommy.

I believe that Sue saw the danger during you all's "experiement" Don became reality and you became the suspension of reality. She didn't have to switch emotions on and off. Sex, to them, is normally a physical expression of emotion. Your voluntary abstinance and expressed desire to see her "do more" with him made it easier for Sue to be "up for the role"

This leads me to the conclusion that Sue orchestrated that final scene at Don's house. She knew she was getting in too deep and made her choice. She also knew what got Don going and that was her sexual relationship with you. His childlike insecurities came out when she told him you all had played a little before she went up to his room. She had no reason to tell him that other than to achieve the reaction she got. She told him in no uncertain terms that she was "not going to stop fucking her husband" She did this well within your earshot.

Now it seems there is a bit of hiatus. Thats probably for the best. I believe she is ready to be your wife with no distractions, at least for a while. Enjoy the holliday period. Let her tend to you, the kids, her Dad and just enjoy each others company. She will, when the time is right for her, reve you up again. Thank you for allowing me to express my opinions.

Well Said Jon! Well said indeed. Listen to what Jon says STB!

Jon - I've asked Sue this question several times and each time is the same answer, that she didn't do it on purpose.

But what you've said makes sense to me - the only thing I can say is that maybe she did it sub-consciously? That is that maybe she felt pressured or threatened by the situation at Don's that day and this is how she reacted/responded?

The reason I say it maybe a sub/un-conscious action is that from all she's shared with me (and we've talked it over many times) she felt that she and he were on-the-same-page. And I sort of believe her in that it was surely no secret or stretch of imagination that after her week with Don that she'd planned on having sex with me. She says this was made clear to him too.

But hey - maybe Don just heard what he wanted to and not what was actually said.

Either way, it's water under the bridge now. She's "written off" the stuff she left at his place (spare bra, panties, perfume/make-up and some lotions and stuff). And from her attitude, I don't think she'd let him back in her panties any too soon either. In that sense, I'm very comforted. Plus, reality-wise, we are pretty much booked and busy through new-years at this point between family and kid-stuff...

Gotta run - thanks for your insight Jon - very interesting and perceptive....

STB, you truly do have it all, my friend! I must say I envy the hell out of you!

I wouldn't think that Sue is even remotely ready yet for any discussions about 'next time'. In a fantasy story of course, she would have already taken up with a huge black guy she met at the gym, but not here. I'm glad. I'm sure everything is OK but very busy at this time for you STB. Just let us know how you are going on from time to time. We care.

Peak - thanks for the well-wishes. It is just incredibly busy right now that I can even say that our time together has been constrained too.

With Thanksgiving next week and then other family events between then and Christmas, other than some fantasy talk and teasing between us, there's just no time to pursue anything else.

To be honest, I haven't seen Frank in a few weeks now. Sue's heard various rumors through the gossip-mill - same as I'd heard - things aren't good and they're hoping to stay together through the holidays. I joked that if he was alone that maybe Sue could give him a New Years Eve to remember - she giggled as if it might have been a possibility if we weren't already booked up for the night with her sister and her husband.

So, we're going to continue to be boring until January...

Gotta run - enjoy everyone.

Stb: I have always been a fan and love to know what goes on in your mind; I find it interesting and I am glad you share. I was wondering, now that some time has passed, what would you do again and what would you not? I seem to think the way you are describing your next encounter, it will not be as outwardly cuckold versus hotwife. Will you hope for more of a sharing role with Sue's honey hole or do you think you will try that waiting periods, you know keeping it clean? Thanks again for sharing!

Far2 - and everyone else, Happy Thanksgiving - well, almost, but we'll be away tomorrow over the in-laws so a day early is better than a day late...

Far2 - you are correct in what you've said. In looking back at things, it wasn't so much Don or his knowing that I knew what was going on, or even the times in the bar with them, etc., that got me really turned on - it was, in fact, almost exclusively what went on between Sue and I (or rather, what didn't go on).

I don't know about the hotwife role as that also can imply that I know what's going on. Actually, I'm thinking that at the beginning, maybe it'd be better if her lover didn't know that I was okay with things, etc.

What I don't know is if that will change how Sue feels about things. I think that Don knowing what was going on and agreeing to go along with it may have let Sue go with it more easily too. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right, but another way of saying it is that if her next lover doesn't "make demands" on her, I'm not sure whether she'll feel the same desire in cuckolding me.

Even though he was a jerk, the experience I had with Sue while she was seeing Don was just incredible. In retrospect I think I appreciate it even more. I know that even now if I merely think about their week together it still turns me on instantly - she knows it too and has continued to tease me about it since.

For the last few weeks, she's been really horny - I guess the onset of colder weather maybe - but she's really been into using "Jim" first until she's really horny and then teasing me about taking "my turn". I love it - I love how she feels being wet and open and she takes every opportunity to remind me of it. From how she feels like that and how she asks and then demands that I pound into her, I know she's super-horny.

I think she's/we've sort of taken our sights off of Frank for now at least. "The grapevine" (according to Sue) says that they're together for Thanksgiving and that they're trying to work things out. I think Sue was a little disappointed sharing that with me as I think she'd genuinely warmed to the idea of him.

Users who are viewing this thread