• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

While we're between lovers

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Stb, I don't think planning Sue's next lover is going to be easy. Rather than planning it may have to be a case of seizing the moment or the man when the opportunity arises. Your situation is too complicated to analyse simply. Actually most situations are more complicated with a third party, so I think it a presumption to try. In the mean time enjoy each other. Happy Thanksgiving.

Almost Christmas. I'm fairly sure this site will be the last thing on your mind for a few weeks. Either way, I'd just like to thank you STB for all the posts you have given us this year, for sharing your life, your wife, your joys and your worries. I'm sure we will see you both again next year at some point. Until then, have a good one.

Hey all,

I do have something other than the same ol' to report finally...

I'm trying to shorten this up a bit. Sex has been great between Sue and I since we both put the whole thing with Don behind us. To keep it fresh and in our mind and excited about it - we've continued to use her toys and she's continued to tease me about "enjoying going second" and my having to "watch Jim and her have fun".

This was good but if you know someone for as long as I've known Sue, you can tell when there's more that's being held back and this past weekend we got it out in the open.

She was actually worried about how I was going to feel that she held it back until I pushed her a bit and she admitted that she "really really" misses having another guy to have sex with. I asked her why she was concerned about that and she said that in the past she'd been doing it for me and now, with the absence of Don or whoever, that she was concerned that I wouldn't still want her to want it for herself.

Like I said, we were lying in bed after just having had some really great sex and I laughed at her for even being worried about it and then I laughed again and told her that I had to talk to her.

I told her what I'd been planning - to take her out sometime over the next 2 weeks and to basically put some condoms in her purse and to tell her to go find herself a guy to have a 1-night stand with. I didn't tell her in those specific words, but I had already bought some condoms and I even showed them to her. I told her that I had thought of maybe me going to the bar and finding someone and setting things in motion, or of letting her go alone and letting her do the choosing.

So - we talked a bit more and she was curious about where we'd go and I told her that there was this bar in this hotel that I thought would be like the bar in the hotel she was at in Boston when she had her first time with Bill. I asked her if she thought she'd be more relaxed this time and might enjoy it more? She smiled and said that she hadn't really thought this way - especially not after I'd started her thinking about Frank or someone else that might work out as a "regular" type of thing.

We talked some more and by the end of the conversation she said that she'd think about it and would let me know in the next few days. I joked that she could share some holiday cheer and give some guy a surprise Christmas present! She laughed but her smile said it all.

So - that's the plan for now. We're all off from work this Friday - Christmas Eve - so I suggested to her that maybe Thursday night we go out and have some fun. She gave me that giggle and said "we'll see, okay?" and she kissed me and said "let me think about it a bit".

Separately, on the Frank and Joanne situation - the rumor that my other buddy told me was that they'd stayed together "for the holidays" but that rumor was it that they were still going to separate in January. I filed that info away and will have to wait and see.

Nothing else to share for now.

Hope you are all staying sane in the pre-holiday commotion.

Sounds like a fantastic idea to go out. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Here's hoping that Sue's Christmas present is delivered and enjoyed by her and you too.
Merry Christmas STB.

To STB.

Very pleased to see that you are both happy but still inquisitive about different lifestyles.

May the future be bright, sexy, fun and enjoyable for you and your good lady.

Well - she said yes to it tonight. I got the whole "it's not like me to do this" speech but when I put the condoms on the bed next to her and told her to take them she stopped resisting and giggled and put them in her bag. We goofed around about it for a while longer - I said that the guys had better get themselves ready and she played along and was pretty calm about her "hoping to find a nice one".

Wow, it's been so long now that to hear her talk like that was quite a turn-on. But she needs to be up early tomorrow morning so I left her to fall asleep.

I guess she likes the gift.

And - to everyone here - merry and happy to all. May you all find health and happiness.

STB - best of luck can't wait to hear what hapenned!!!! Merry Christmas to you and Sue!!!

This sounds like it is going to be one of the hottest things you guys have ever done. To see your beautiful wife being chatted up by a total stranger and going off with him.. is well... a dream come true for many of us I guess.

Please give us an update and all the best for the festive season

Merry Christmas eveybody

I hope SUe will get fucked real hard this Christmas!

Hey all - just a quick update before we begin wrapping presents for the evening.

We DID go out last night and we left the house with Sue having every intention of "scratching her itch". However, nothing materialized for us. I guess with it being just before Christmas, there wasn't much of a crowd in the bar. Some guys did hit on her and several bought her a drink or two - but none seemed to truly turn her on - and she confessed to me before the evening was over that she "didn't have the guts" to simply take someone up on their offer to go up to his room for a while.

She did, however, get incredibly turned on by the whole evening such that she was eager to get home and take her frustrations out on me.

So I guess she's just not that kind of a girl (any more) that in the cold light of the day today, she says she just can't jump into bed with just anyone (any more) and that if anything, the fun we've/she's had in the past few years now has convinced her that she needs to feel a bit more for the guy to really get herself comfortable with sex with him. And just this evening she admitted that "maybe Frank wouldn't be such a bad choice after all?".

Anyway - I think we'll be on the sidelines till January some-time so for now, it'll just be the 2 of us.

Happy and Merry to everyone.

Thanks for the update STB. Have a peaceful Happy Christmas and I wish you and Sue a Healthy, Happy, Lusty New year.

Mr Soon, Good to hear from you. I, for one, was pleased with Sue's attitude regarding the "one night stand" adventure. Any other result would not have sounded like the Sue you have shared. no pun, with us these past years. I think you might have hung back in the bar and watched the boys hit on your lady. That's cool and you have described that scenario before. I am certain something good will develope on the cuckolding front this coming years. I hope you all had a merry Christmas.

Stb

Just read a post to another thread today. Glad to see you are still here on the site.
I hope thugs are going well for you & Sue. You still have (had) the 'HOTEST' thread on this site. Although it is entirely up to Sue weather she 'starts up' again, I know we will all enjoy the details that you can give us.
Have you talked anymore with the neighbor that was getting divorced?
How is Sue's Dad doing?

Cheers, Harry

Agreed that this was the hottest around. I wonder if STB would do a retrospective of the 2 years. I for one would love to hear his thoughts again on the whole thing now that it is in the past, like what he remembers most.

Hey folks - yes, I'm still here but we are still on the back-burner with finding another lover for Sue.

Actually, it's been quite good for us though - our sex-life since Don disappeared has only gotten better. The frequency hasn't gone up - still 2-3 times a week like clockwork - but my gosh, the intensity has gone up like a rocketship. It's something we both no longer keep inside - she knows it's what I think about and I know it's what she thinks about and it is just crazy how horny 2 people can get. I honestly wouldn't have thought it possible. She'll tease me mid-stroke into her about how wet she wants to feel again and I tease her back by telling her how I want the same.

We've also started to masturbate in front of each other more often too - which is a huge change. She'll sometimes say she's too tired for a big 'bout of sex and will pull the covers down and tell me to "just watch tonight". Totally a beautiful sight watching her - love how she just knows her own body - especially when she'll pull a toy out. After she's spent she'll lie next to me and watch me finish myself off. Sometimes she'll lean down at the last minute and suck me to completion - other times she seems intent on just watching and then playing with the cum afterwards.

On the Frank front - rumor is that he's moving out this month, but I haven't seen him recently so this is only what Sue's shared with me that she's heard. But she did say that Joanne was a 'bitch' and that Frank would be better off without her - so she still has a warm-spot for him which may be our next best hope. If not that, then I don't see much happening till it gets a bit warmer out and the longer days ease up what always seems like a rushed time of year.

Far2 - I suppose a retrospective wouldn't be a bad idea. As I read your post and I started to think back - it has been a crazy ride. I feel like I've/we've grown a lot so maybe that'd be good to share.

Users who are viewing this thread