• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
sjb1962 said:
My little dick caged. Before the cage I was 7" hard, now after extended periods locked up I'm only 4 1/2" hard

View attachment 1347404

So many creative options on the market these days.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock and crt
Phil C said:
Maybe only white penis below a certain size should be in chastity, so that the small penis gene will not be passed on to future generations. Might be interesting to create a poll if the responses were honest.

In my case at 2.75" hard as a rock, No Brainer!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Cut this useless thing off...make it a cunt !

Reactions: dirkjan, MysteryBi, 412perv and 1 other person
I will have my new cage tomorrow!! One arrived last week but a little too big , I really hope this one is better, it’s smaller but not micro

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
I will have my new cage tomorrow!! One arrived last week but a little too big , I really hope this one is better, it’s smaller but not micro
You should have ordered the micro for your tiny dick. Even the micro will be to big for your lack of manhood ! LOL

JimPreston said:
You should have ordered the micro for your tiny dick. Even the micro will be to big for your lack of manhood ! LOL
Thanks ok, but I’m not small! Just need a tighter fit!

I hope mine doesn’t hurt, just very very restrictive, particularly while my wife is with her bulls when I need it most

cuckhubby48 said:
Thanks ok, but I’m not small! Just need a tighter fit!
You are a lot smaller than you think ! LOL

Not true but then I don’t compare, 6 inches hard.
my size isn’t what makes my wife have boyfriends, she likes to experiment now and she denies me as part of her kick . Only one of her bulls is particularly large and maybe she is attracted to the extra size this one guy has but she also likes what other normal sized guys do also. Size ( unless particularly small which I am not) isn’t necessarily important I am told

Last edited:
cuckhubby48 said:
Not true but then I don’t compare, 6 inches hard.
my size isn’t what makes my wife have boyfriends, she likes to experiment now and she denies me as part of her kick . Only one of her bulls is particularly large and maybe she is attracted to the extra size this one guy has but she also likes what other normal sized guys do also. Size ( unless particularly small which I am not) isn’t necessarily important I am told
You need to get a real ruler to measure your tiny dick ! It's WAY smaller than you think ! LOL

whitetrannyAnna said:
I've recently got a chastity device so i can lock my pathetic sissy white dick up and be dedicated to serving real black cocks as a sissy bitch. I hope more white sissy boys will consider locking their little dicks in chastity where they belong.

I wear a CB6000s chastity device, the S is for small cos it's made for small dicks, the tube is only 2.5 inches long.

P1000203 (2).jpg
P1000194 - Copy.jpg
P1000192 - Copy.jpg
I need this kind chastity to

Reactions: EllenJames
Sissified

25224456-86B3-4B1B-8CB7-7FB752EC44D5.jpeg Dsc04510.jpg DSC04475.JPG DSC05300.JPG Dsc05341.jpg DSC05388.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: leahshub, dirkjan, ckc and 2 others
Yes, all white men are sissy and should realize that black seed is superior.

• Love
Reactions: MysteryBi
Robert Smith said:
Yes, all white men are sissy and should realize that black seed is superior.
Agree

All white sissies should be kept in chastity and present their sissy pussy at all times xxx

5bfd202d3d6a9-640-12-horz.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Helenus and EllenJames
I’ve grown used to being locked away pretty much most of the time

60197F67-3FFC-4A5A-B80D-4F285C8840B5.jpeg 20871D62-F756-4FB6-8E2F-BB449A5E8742.jpeg

Reactions: metalma, Pussyfreebeta, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I am also getting very used to it

Reactions: MysteryBi and Custer Laststand
My hubby alex

i03164.jpg i03118.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: SDevereux, 412perv, Pussyfreebeta and 4 others
  • Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Urslave and sluttygigi
JimPreston said:
Cut this useless thing off...make it a cunt !
That's a good idea. I am surprised its not happened already.

• Love
Reactions: JimPreston and Battitett