• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta and unclem
sissy cuckold cb 2000

wife and lover.jpg sissy drip.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Kennysteve, Custer Laststand, craulon and 4 others
fantastic! wow, she's got you locked up good...

siss4it37 said:
sissy cuckold cb 2000

wife and lover.jpg sissy drip.jpg

Reactions: ckc and Pussyfreebeta
nice to see white maales with small dicks like that

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
HubbScreenshot_20200125-150822_Chrome~2.jpgy's made to measure stainless belt !!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and MixedbbcLA
I keep my hubby in a cage, a husband in a cage is always more submissive and is the girlfriend with whom to share all your thoughts and desiresH626_1000ph.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Custer Laststand, leahswannabe, UhOhIWantHerTo and 7 others
I am locked while traveling for business. She keeps the key, and encourages me to run an ad on doublelist for guys to come by and let me suck them off. I like when I find one that will verbally humiliate me and be a little rough. Holding my head down on his cock while telling me I’m a worthless sissy cocksucker is awesome. She likes me to send her pics of me sucking cock, but a lot of guys run when they hear the word ‘camera’.

Reactions: leahswannabe, SquirmingSub and ckc
Coldtech said:
I am locked while traveling for business. She keeps the key, and encourages me to run an ad on doublelist for guys to come by and let me suck them off. I like when I find one that will verbally humiliate me and be a little rough. Holding my head down on his cock while telling me I’m a worthless sissy cocksucker is awesome. She likes me to send her pics of me sucking cock, but a lot of guys run when they hear the word ‘camera’.
Maybe all white guys should have to be like you.

Coldtech said:
That's too bad cold tech. Still its good she locks you for traveling. Keeps you devoted to her for your orgasms. Unless you've learned to orgasm hands free...

whitetrannyAnna said:
I've recently got a chastity device so i can lock my pathetic sissy white dick up and be dedicated to serving real black cocks as a sissy bitch. I hope more white sissy boys will consider locking their little dicks in chastity where they belong.

I wear a CB6000s chastity device, the S is for small cos it's made for small dicks, the tube is only 2.5 inches long.

P1000203 (2).jpg
P1000194 - Copy.jpg
P1000192 - Copy.jpg
Yes we all need to.be chastised and feminized. Black cock.already rules all

Reactions: MontyIndianbull, Donnierules and Pussyfreebeta
Very nice. Great looking legs. A pic of those legs up in the air as you are being fucked by a bbc would be so much better.

I’ve always wanted to try this chastity devices. My cock is a decent size , 6”, so I was thinking I need to shrink it to get the wife to consider cuckolding..,

caged sissy maid

bigger 3.jpg preview.phexposed.jpg ******* sissy maid mag.jpg sissy maid2.jpg sissy maid.jpg preview.exposphp.jpg sissy drip.jpg assignment 40.jpg Photo on 5-1-20 at 4.27 pm #2 #2.jpg

Attachments

• sissy fucking.mp4
    5.2 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, ckc, h5t6ca and 3 others
My wife and her lover at the time brought me to a shop where they discussed with assistant which cage would be best for me. They were laughing about my size. My first with a pink CB6000s which was dually fitted when we got home. I had had 4 in total as I get smaller. I am in a steel cage where I am more in than out now. Wife calls it my clitlet.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, leahswannabe, ckc and 1 other person
The caged sissy maid needs a bbc to serve.

Reactions: ckc
Helenus said:
I keep my hubby in a cage, a husband in a cage is always more submissive and is the girlfriend with whom to share all your thoughts and desiresH626_1000ph.jpg

I love the African-American gentleman in the upper right corner of the pic peeking at the two of you with a shit-eating grin on his face!

Reactions: leahswannabe and SquirmingSub
Definitely need to be locked. It does make you feel feminine. Here is the one I wear daily.

9A4F09E1-781D-488E-9A2F-E68511A48D47.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 412perv, sissybbstephanie, unclem and 2 others
i use to have a cb6000 but the ring broke and hygienically not good either, this one you can wear as long as you need to, easy to keep everything clean and no risk of breaking

Capturechastity.JPG

Reactions: MysteryBi, crt, unclem and 3 others
So, what age do white boys need chastity, when they are about to marry, or after they marry?

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
whitetrannyAnna said:
I've recently got a chastity device so i can lock my pathetic sissy white dick up and be dedicated to serving real black cocks as a sissy bitch. I hope more white sissy boys will consider locking their little dicks in chastity where they belong.

I wear a CB6000s chastity device, the S is for small cos it's made for small dicks, the tube is only 2.5 inches long.

P1000203 (2).jpg
P1000194 - Copy.jpg
P1000192 - Copy.jpg
You actually look sexy like that.

Reactions: natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread