• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white boys into white girls

• Thread starterpatrickpapka
  • Start date

patrickpapka

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2009
its pretty simple, when blacks don't encourage the white boys to be more feminine, even gradually, they are defeating what they want. so more blacks need to present the opportunity to bring this out, the white boy will rarely be the first to move, so it more up to the brothers and the Dom black women, ball sustaining wont help the black womne, but understanding and allowing the white boys to become more female like will,encouraging them finding guys for them to experiment with, this is what works not hard core domination

a few generalisations here... but essentially i agree it would be better if more of the girlier types of men could be more open about their femininity. two of my first three boyfriends at college turned out to be sexually submissive - it would have wasted far less of my time if i could have known earlier! in a way i took it as an insult that they thought themselves sexually worthy of me. my own view is while it must be humiliating to know you are a sissy, it is much better to be one of those boys courageous enough to admit it to himself and (preferably) to others than to deny it.

You are oh so correct whiteslavegirl. The admittance is very liberating and will let the white male subject feel so better about himself. The confidence he gains will set him free to persue those he truly wants to be accepted by. He will find himself among those with whom he feels most welcome.

MMMMMM, personal experience, perhaps????

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful thread!!! Transgender seems to agree with many white guys (as so painfully noted here in the chatroom HA HA!) It is incredible that so many white guys want to find a white girl who will put up with having them around and then expect them to have , in thier perception, meaningless sex with Black guys for thier perverted entertainment! I have sex with whom I choose and certainly not for the sake of getting some white wimp off! If the thought of watching a white girl and a black guy is so intriquing then why not dress them up in a cute dress and heels and send them out to expierience it for themselves???

You are correct whtgirl4. My wife and met at an IR club years ago, she occasionally liked to be with Black Men, and I enjoyed ( and still do ) being in the company of Black Women. We are still free to persue these feelings when we wish. The rest of the time, we are a happily married white couple.

The idea of being a wanker watching is not part of my character. What a Black friend and she do is their business not mine. The white guys out there wanting their spouse to "go Black" have never really thought out what they are desiring. The vast large majority of them will never make an attempt to satisfy this fantasy.

The ones that get me are the single males who claim, I want my GF to be "blacked". Yeah sure, then go hang at IR clubs, identify a white female who dances with black and white guys alike. Introduce yourself to her, just be yourself, get to know each other and exchange this fantasy idea with her.
BTW, leave out this crap about wanting to wank.

However, I doubt of this will happen to the majority of those in the forum or chat room, because it requires contact with real people and fantasy is out the window.

i agree. i bet there are many white bois that wish someone would help them become more sissy girly bois. i was a sissy before my wife took me as Her hubby,and She and friends helped me become more femme and more submissive.

Patrick, so true. At first the Black Men and older black boys made me feel likeit was My idea. I was quite femme naturally but it was male black classmates and their girlfriends and their dads that got me into this rather quickly.
Thanks for starting this thread!
luv, MsGary now 46 yr old

i am a white sissy and very proud for Black Men to know i am. i am very open online to those who know star and never pretend to be anything but a Black Man's sissy.. i love dressing sissy and going out.. and really love pleasing Black Men like a good sissy should.

Lets accept that we are nothing but girls in the presance of bbc. They r superior. White are more femine then black thats y we dress up as they fuck our girls i bow to the black masters

cuteinpink1234 said:
Lets accept that we are nothing but girls in the presance of bbc. They r superior. White are more femine then black thats y we dress up as they fuck our girls i bow to the black masters

Sorry cute, but I have to disagree. Not all of us white males dress up as or consider themselves to be females in any sense of the word.

While I understand and wholeheartedly support those of you who feel that you were born with the wrong genitals or wish to emulate the female gender, I am not in any manner female nor gay in the sense that I prefer men to women emotionally or sexually, BUT (with capital letters) I am a faggot for Black Cock.

Cross dressing is something I derive no pleasure from, nor would I feel embarrassed or punished if I were "******" to wear female clothing. I personally feel that for me to dress as a woman would be an insult to women.

That said, if I were servicing a Black Man and he wanted me to dress in some manner for HIS pleasure, whether as a female, a cop, in military uniform, 3 piece suit, etc, then of course I would comply.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

contentedly male white faggot for Black Cock

my Mistress has had me tattoed with the queen of spades tattoo to show my devoition to Black Cock... she has made me into a cocksucker for her and her bull amusement ... i love Black Cock.

When your white boyfriend's cock rivals that of a mouse then you have to look elsewhere to get off. :D :D !!

Users who are viewing this thread