• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys strike back

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date

joesph33M

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
As a white male into IR sex,what ever way it goes,and so far from being a sissy or a fag or what ever,i had to laugh my arse of when they had on the news to day,that rihanna the gorgeous princess of pop,and frigging a right stunner,is seeing and maybe getting hitched with josh hartnett hehe.
She has told both friends and the media she finds him "gorgeous and has a great body",something i feel far to many WHITE MEN on here will hate.
On top of halle berry being up the duff to another white dude,it sure seems we as men aint as bad as some of the seriously weird guys on here.
To be fair its all white men who act like that,most of the brothers on here seem cool,they like fucking white women,i like to fuck any woman myself,but have a huge thing for asian and black women,but reading this made me laugh,and i thought id come and burst a few guys bubbles hehe,never mind boys keep on dreaming.=p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/jocasta/rihanna1.jpg

Seriously what do you think he did to that fine piece of black arse later on?,i mean look how she adores him,thats love and lust in that look right there,lucky lucky guy.

Oh wow, White men with black gals. What are we going to do now? the world is coming to an end!!!!!

On a serious note, More power to the sistahs out there. I say IR love all around. I even have some vids with black girls sucking white cock. (amateur of course) if you want them.

Blackyoung said:
Oh wow, White men with black gals. What are we going to do now? the world is coming to an end!!!!!

On a serious note, More power to the sistahs out there. I say IR love all around. I even have some vids with black girls sucking white cock. (amateur of course) if you want them.

But bro as a normal white man well built himself,im kind of fed up with some of the white guys on here,they cant seem to see it the other way,so im just sticking up for us normal white men:D
The way they talk the white male is on the damn way out,which is kind of both silly and does piss me off to be honest,i could really be nasty about black men on here,bring up some stuff no one wants to hear,just to shut them up about black men being superior to white men,but pictures speak louder then words id say.

I'm sure both of you can agree that really interracial sex is the future, and it is a beautiful future. But interracial sex goes both ways and has for a long time now. I know lots of black chicks into white dudes and white chicks into black dudes and so on... you can't judge anything off of what people say on here. Your asking to find a gem in a pile of shit. no offense to anyone.

ninja6 said:
I'm sure both of you can agree that really interracial sex is the future, and it is a beautiful future. But interracial sex goes both ways and has for a long time now. I know lots of black chicks into white dudes and white chicks into black dudes and so on... you can't judge anything off of what people say on here. Your asking to find a gem in a pile of shit. no offense to anyone.

No i agree with you ninja,but sadly some white men on here,keep on putting the whole of us down,when its them who may want to suck of black men,and dress up as a sissy,just dont say all white men are like that,and i will be cool.

the truth is in my thread in extreme

sticky123 said:

Well for sissies weirdos like you then yes,but for most normal white men and obviously with guys like hartnett then no not really.

I fucked a black woman last week bro,real big old tittys and arse,and beleive me,she knows a real man has been in there,maybe you should just stick to your fantasys,and leave the real fucking to the men of ALL RACES

I'm actually a developmentally disabled philipino midget with a phd in political science and I am not a sissy

Yeah, sticky, your version is the truth. Hurry up on the eye-rolling emoticon, Buzzy!!!!

joesph33M said:
But bro as a normal white man well built himself,im kind of fed up with some of the white guys on here,they cant seem to see it the other way,so im just sticking up for us normal white men:D
The way they talk the white male is on the damn way out,which is kind of both silly and does piss me off to be honest,i could really be nasty about black men on here,bring up some stuff no one wants to hear,just to shut them up about black men being superior to white men,but pictures speak louder then words id say.
Word, well, Niggerworship died, but apparantely not them! LOL ignorance reigns man.

screw them guys.

sticky123 said:
LMAO ohhh noo It's not. It's.................. Hell, I can't even find words for it.

Here I think I found it :asshole: oops that's not the one try this :hitit:

damn can't seem to find it.....bummer

ninja6 said:
Not really, the future, just glad it's more expanding.

@the OP's question on rhianna, I don't really find her attractive. I think she's has a big forehead, but I do like all flavors. I just don't like her.

Blackyoung said:
LMAO ohhh noo It's not. It's.................. Hell, I can't even find words for it.

wow you post a supportive of pimp after each of his and always within a few minutes....it's almost like you are an oreos dbl stuff bot.

sticky123 said:
Here I think I found it :asshole: oops that's not the one try this :hitit:

damn can't seem to find it.....bummer
The answer is out of this realm really.
Diff't strokes for diff't folks, but the definitive answer is not in that thread. Hell, none of the answers to IR dating are. For me it's not a servitude, it's like a really strong fetish :)

sticky123 said:
wow you post a supportive of pimp after each of his and always within a few minutes....it's almost like you are an oreos dbl stuff bot.
Wow, I never really noticed. thanks for picking it up though. I hate to defer from this thread, so I'll get back on topic. Glad to see white people doing their thing. In my neighborhood, there's absoultely no white-black couples with the male being white. Hell, there isn't much IR at all except for asia-black. The only black gal my girls wanted to bang was beyonce lol.

they are throwing their superior genes down the pan

terrible

JAC said:
they are throwing their superior genes down the pan

terrible
Who? ?

joesph33M said:
As a white male into IR sex,what ever way it goes,and so far from being a sissy or a fag or what ever,i had to laugh my arse of when they had on the news to day,that rihanna the gorgeous princess of pop,and frigging a right stunner,is seeing and maybe getting hitched with josh hartnett hehe.
She has told both friends and the media she finds him "gorgeous and has a great body",something i feel far to many WHITE MEN on here will hate.
On top of halle berry being up the duff to another white dude,it sure seems we as men aint as bad as some of the seriously weird guys on here.
To be fair its all white men who act like that,most of the brothers on here seem cool,they like fucking white women,i like to fuck any woman myself,but have a huge thing for asian and black women,but reading this made me laugh,and i thought id come and burst a few guys bubbles hehe,never mind boys keep on dreaming.=p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/jocasta/rihanna1.jpg

Seriously what do you think he did to that fine piece of black arse later on?,i mean look how she adores him,thats love and lust in that look right there,lucky lucky guy.

yo jos,
I have been around a lot of my white brothers who love some interracial action as much as me, and most black women would give you white guys a chance as long as you pursue her "JUST LIKE YOU WOULD A WHITE/ASIAN WOMAN, AND NOT ACT FUN OR HIDE HER FROM HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY".
\ Most white guys I know don't act on their attraction to black women, so it more on you guys than the sistas, we black guys act on our attraction to white women and they know we want them, so there is a general public consensous about the bm/wf attraction. Black women would give you guys a chance, but they don't want a guy(any guy) acting like he is not into them or ashame of them. Most women, you have to agree, want to see you work for them in the beginning.

Maybe I come from a different place but where I live white guys are openly with black females and there are lots of them. Same with black men and white women. And this is a tiny, podunk, redneck town. I myself have never been one to hide who I was into or what I was into. Life's too short so joke 'em if they can't take a fuck. I do what I do and lead my life how I see fit..it is my life afterall. If others do not approve or do not wanna see what I do then they better not look. I post my face on here......my book cover on here.......I don't hide shit. If I wanna go out with a black chick or a purple lady with 3 heads and 14 tits that's my damn business. Hell, I may fuck her at noon on main street just to piss off the ones who don't like it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread