• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys strike back

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
Maybe I come from a different place but where I live white guys are openly with black females and there are lots of them. Same with black men and white women. And this is a tiny, podunk, redneck town. I myself have never been one to hide who I was into or what I was into. Life's too short so joke 'em if they can't take a fuck. I do what I do and lead my life how I see fit..it is my life afterall. If others do not approve or do not wanna see what I do then they better not look. I post my face on here......my book cover on here.......I don't hide shit. If I wanna go out with a black chick or a purple lady with 3 heads and 14 tits that's my damn business. Hell, I may fuck her at noon on main street just to piss off the ones who don't like it!!!

Hey pimp,
There may be places like where you live thats more progressive, but over all most white guys would will NOT/NEVER.....act on their attraction to a black woman or considerate a relationship/marriage, and it mostly has to do with how his friends, family, or job will be react to it, not whether he likes or loves her........white guys are not along in this situtation...asian and Indian/Patistani guys are too........I want to believe people are racial liberated like most of us on this site, but they are not, it just the way it is........thats why we have to work overtime in the interracial lust dept here....lol............chaaaaaaaarge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,when you think about it, a-list black female american celebs have nothing to lose if they chose to date a white male.Cant say the same if an a list white female celeb chose to date a black male,now can we.?Her reputation could be well on its way down the drain.American White female a list celebs have alot more to lose than black female a list celebs.Thats why white men win by default.This also can be said about normal people in society.White men have the advantage in alot of dating scenarios because they aren't demonized by society.The black male can be well sexually endowed,handsome,successful,etc,all of the desired liked qualities,but his skin color will always be the number 1 factor that prevents him from getting the best,so it seems.
Just imagine if angelina jolie or any other american a list white female celeb OPENLY dates a black guy.
Imagine the amount of threats,hate mail,etc.

Blackyoung said:

the black women of course

they are throwing their superior genes away by mating with these bastads

JAC said:

WTF???,but you think its ok with a black man to date a white women,but not the other way around?, haha yeah nice one mate,thats sad as fuck,its to people like you i posted this thread,because your a bit of a prat to be honest.

Heres a little thing for you to think on,i bet they went home and he got her naked,and fucked her hard all night,and got to lick and feel every inch of her gorgeous body,lucky guy all right,but obviously your a hater of white men,your probaly white your self,and if not then damn get over it.

malikom said:
Well,when you think about it, a-list black female american celebs have nothing to lose if they chose to date a white male.Cant say the same if an a list white female celeb chose to date a black male,now can we.?Her reputation could be well on its way down the drain.American White female a list celebs have alot more to lose than black female a list celebs.Thats why white men win by default.This also can be said about normal people in society.White men have the advantage in alot of dating scenarios because they aren't demonized by society.The black male can be well sexually endowed,handsome,successful,etc,all of the desired liked qualities,but his skin color will always be the number 1 factor that prevents him from getting the best,so it seems.
Just imagine if angelina jolie or any other american a list white female celeb OPENLY dates a black guy.
Imagine the amount of threats,hate mail,etc.

I TOTAL AGREE WITH YOU, AND I HAVE TO GIVE YOU YOUR PROPS FOR SIMPLY STATING THE TRUTH. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, THE A-LIST AND THE EVERYDAY WHITE GUYS DON'T HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ACT ON THEIR BLACK DESIRES. REMEMBER HUGH GRANT, HE WOULD LOVE TO SUCK DEVINE BROWN'S BLACK PUSSY AGAIN, IF NO ONE WOULD FINE OUT.

JAC said:

Never in the field of DC forums has so much rubbish been spoken.

lewis said:
I TOTAL AGREE WITH YOU, AND I HAVE TO GIVE YOU YOUR PROPS FOR SIMPLY STATING THE TRUTH. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, THE A-LIST AND THE EVERYDAY WHITE GUYS DON'T HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ACT ON THEIR BLACK DESIRES. REMEMBER HUGH GRANT, HE WOULD LOVE TO SUCK DEVINE BROWN'S BLACK PUSSY AGAIN, IF NO ONE WOULD FINE OUT.

Its true,also notice how they never have romantic roles between black males and hite females in hollywood?They will have ones between black females (halle berry etc) but they will NEVER have it the other way around.If they do make it interracial..they always partner the black male up with a latina.

Hey Malikom you did say NEVER huh? Well have you ever seen the movie "Jungle Fever"? IR is what the whole movie was about. And it paired a very black Wesley Snipes with Annabella Sciorra. And they had a nice little office romp in one of the scenes!! So I don't think you should sling that "never" word around too fast.

mfd57 said:
Hey Malikom you did say NEVER huh? Well have you ever seen the movie "Jungle Fever"? IR is what the whole movie was about. And it paired a very black Wesley Snipes with Annabella Sciorra. And they had a nice little office romp in one of the scenes!! So I don't think you should sling that "never" word around too fast.

LOL look at the title of the movie,i mean come on now.I can think of about 1 movie that had a black guy paired with a white girl,and i CANT even remember the name of it.They wouldnt have a white girl as a love interests to a black guy in a normal movie though one NOT about interracial relationships.

Nobody hardly ever complains if its a relationship between a black chick and a white guy in hollywood,but all hell breaks loose if its the other way around.Apparently,alot of white men have the time to send hate mail and threats.
Why do you think there are more IR relationships between black males and white female among celebs in europe than in america? lol

I know just check out the pairing in Srubs( nonetheless, Carla the latina is hot as hot), and Grays Anatomy. Its not like they have to do the opposite to satisfy me, but I wish the romantic pairs are not so predictible and constructed so to avoid the the possibility of the A-list white being with someone black................its the predictibility that gets boring.

malikom said:
LOL look at the title of the movie,i mean come on now.I can think of about 1 movie that had a black guy paired with a white girl,and i CANT even remember the name of it.They wouldnt have a white girl as a love interests to a black guy in a normal movie though one NOT about interracial relationships.
Practically all of Wesley movies have white or asian women in it. Some are romances. Snipes doesn't like black women. What the hell are you talking about?

malikom said:
Nobody hardly ever complains if its a relationship between a black chick and a white guy in hollywood,but all hell breaks loose if its the other way around.Apparently,alot of white men have the time to send hate mail and threats.
Why do you think there are more IR relationships between black males and white female among celebs in europe than in america? lol
Agreed completely. Even blacks do the same thing.

JAC said:

man......Shut up.

seriously. Are you that indulged in your fantasy?

Blackyoung said:
Practically all of Wesley movies have white or asian women in it. Some are romances. Snipes doesn't like black women. What the hell are you talking about?

Name some movies where he was ROMANTICALLY involved with white women.That means kissing scenes and etc.

malikom said:
Name some movies where he was ROMANTICALLY involved with white women.That means kissing scenes and etc.
lol you're right, but he has some scenes, but not ones that focus around romantic based movies .

my bad.

oh now you want to back track and add stipulations huh? lol. dude you're funny

I agree with you joesph. I'm not into the whole domination/superiority thing, and the people here who talk about white guys being sissy wimps totally turn me off.

just shut-up and sex it up...

Users who are viewing this thread