• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys strike back

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date
Blackyoung said:
lol you're right, but he has some scenes, but not ones that focus around romantic based movies .

my bad.

I see why you thought that he had romantic like physical scenes.Alot of his movies have romantic themes...even in blade3 where the love interest was a white girl.But notice how he never gets physical or anything with them.

mfd57 said:
oh now you want to back track and add stipulations huh? lol. dude you're funny

Scared of the truth?

malikom said:
Scared of the truth?

Scared?
Not at all my man. You said NEVER and I called you out on it. That's all. Truth be told the thread was started by a white guy saying he was tired of all of the other white guys on here talking about black men being superior. I'm not arguing against that point if that's how you're taking this. When I read your post the Spike Lee movie popped into my head discrediting your point. But then you started backstroking. But it's cool. I'm just having fun in here. But I can see where Joseph is coming from. As a black man I don't buy too much into guys in here saying stuff about who's superior or inferior. But I will say that all of the white women i've fucked personally say they love how black men are in bed. And all have said it's our aggressiveness that turns them on, not to mention our package.

Black girls and white males is the flip side of the IR coin. Not as popular as black guys on white girls, but we are getting there. I love all aspects of IR sex, including gay and lesbian.

The reason for white women enjoying black men's aggressiveness sexually is because the white men they are involved with is in the context of a loving relationship where deeper emotional connections lie. They are being used sexually by the black men and treated accordingly, whereas in the context of their union with their white male partners, they are doted on, pampered, respected and even spoiled. They just like the change of pace to have emotion free, animalistic sex and black males provide that because their boyfriends and husbands have deeper and more meaningful feelings for them and therefore cannot (usually) treat them merely as a sexual object most of the time. Just the opposite is true when white males perform sexually with black women in the same context as black men sexually servicing white women. We don't have the same connecting emotion with the black woman so the roles are reversed and we get to unleash our primal sides in that context. And I still say the driving force behind interracial couplings of any kind is the taboo factor. If it wasn't considered naughty or bad not nearly as many people would be engaging in it.

pimpology101 said:
The reason for white women enjoying black men's aggressiveness sexually is because the white men they are involved with is in the context of a loving relationship where deeper emotional connections lie. They are being used sexually by the black men and treated accordingly, whereas in the context of their union with their white male partners, they are doted on, pampered, respected and even spoiled. They just like the change of pace to have emotion free, animalistic sex and black males provide that because their boyfriends and husbands have deeper and more meaningful feelings for them and therefore cannot (usually) treat them merely as a sexual object most of the time. Just the opposite is true when white males perform sexually with black women in the same context as black men sexually servicing white women. We don't have the same connecting emotion with the black woman so the roles are reversed and we get to unleash our primal sides in that context. And I still say the driving force behind interracial couplings of any kind is the taboo factor. If it wasn't considered naughty or bad not nearly as many people would be engaging in it.

We are not talking about interracial sex,but interracial relationships.

....and....

And I still say the driving force behind interracial couplings of any kind is the taboo factor.

Dont necessarily agree with that.

pigtails said:
I agree with you joesph. I'm not into the whole domination/superiority thing, and the people here who talk about white guys being sissy wimps totally turn me off.
it's a way to hide their gayness. (well, for some of them.)

It's 2007 people. No one cares anymore. Stop hiding it. I've read many posts of people hiding their sexuality behind a fetish or kink, etc. What's to hide? you enjoy it, so you enjoy it. Why hide? (this is to the "sissies" out there that don't claim gay, but claim "serving a bbc" most ridiculous shit I ever heard in my life.

Back to the point, go white dudes. Expanding beyond one flavor of pussy is necessary.

I didn't ask whether you agreed or not, I merely stated my opinions which are based on 20 plus years of observations within this lifestyle. Furthermore I was replying to a direct comment a member made about white women enjoying the sexually aggressive demeanor of black males. Unless you yourself are directly involved in an interracial relationship then you really can't offer anything more than theory yourself.

whitey

I know I have inches and girth on alot of black guys. Or at least that is what the two black women I've been with have said.

This is a really interesting thread. I love to see that it is white people who are the ones degrading they're own people. That's just odd, most black people I have seen post are far more moderate about this racial superiority thing. But that Blackyoung is right. Most of these dudes are gay white males who are trying to hide they're own gay leanings behind a shield of inferiority. But glad to see that there are people out there who love interracial sex not solely based off of racist pretenses. By the way black chicks don't wait to make moves unless the person they are after is white. White guys have a nasty reputation of using chicks as exotic trophies. That's just bullshit. Respect all women, I don't care how big your penis is and you will be considered a man.

as i just posted on another similar thread eariler...IR sex goes both ways..

whatever anyone writes or reads in here..well you find much more of the extreme views of IR sex and others.. ..than is the norm in the 'real world' that is typical and expected since this is a forum for IR sex. I agree with Ninja's last statement..."Respect all women, I don't care how big your penis is and you will be considered a man." however I would take it to the next step..just respect everyone...male, female, black white or whatever race.

Great Point, Pooch.

Users who are viewing this thread