• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White family Community

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
trinidadynotme2 said:
I once had a dream of having my white family being headed by a real black man. As a dad and husband this meant I could free my strong fem side and take my true role next to my wife as his wife.My family can see my true potation 24/7.I also know that a black man will helped by having two wives at his side.Our children can truly see the difference between one's gender and sex.I know many white fathers that have very strong fem side trap in a white male looking body.I hope this can help other who were like me to make communities like ours.
I think it is happening more and more, white males are becoming more feminine.

SO true, I started femming for the black boys at start of puberty and have lived aas a woman since I was 20. With support of my wife.

Reactions: 412perv
Yes, I will be catching up my posts in here. Community is very important. Also I am glad something came up. It WAS at school that I was oncivinced to gt with older black boys. Not just their man Cocks but also their boldness and confidence. A good example for all boys and men.
The star of bball team took em to his junior porm. He sahredd mewith 2 others of his team
Shared Me luv, Heather

my wife joined the black community when she was a sophomore at a state university. She had a white boyfriend in H.S., and they planned to marry. She was on the pill. She got a work-study job at the athletic director's office. she was sent to interview a black basketball star for a publicity release. he met her at an off-campus house shared with other black jocks he was shirtless, running shorts. as they talked, she noticed the tip of his dong showing down the leg of the shorts. She's always been self-confident, she stepped up and pulled down her cut-offs , pulled off her college sweatshirt, unhooked her bra (40 E's). He carried her upstairs, ate her out, then fucked her. She was in love with him. After about 3 months, he shared her with his brother, a freshman. He encouraged her to surprise him. mounting him. This led to repeated action in the black arena. Thanks, Heather, hope to chat more about community!

Reactions: 412perv

Users who are viewing this thread