• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white fem / blk male naked together the most natural look

Status
Not open for further replies.
I c this wellington asshole got a problem with blacks AND jews. I guess he thinks Hitler was all right.

i remember paul rodrigue saying that hes all for intermixing,inter-breeding because once that happens then everybody will all look the same

Who wants everybody to look the same? Same old same old gets old quick. Yea some people like the same old thing especially when its a good thing but something new that u never had before is what really gets your motor running.

Any man here really want the white race to disappear? How bout asian? You like there women right? I know I do. I like them just the way they are. I know I talk trash sometimes and I am all for breeding but I do not want any other race to disappear. It would not make my world better.

Yea so? If we all joined the same religion we wouldnt have religious discrimination. How that sound to u? Progress is making the difference work for u not getting rid of it. Get it into your head that we are not all the same. We are not supposed to be all the same. Thats what makes life interesting.

Goddam communist.

very true rhino. and to you hung20yroldwhiteguy, that would not end discrimination, only enlightenment of the population can. just look at countries like brazil where almost the entire nation is of mixed heritage. the lighter skinned are still generally higher up on the social ladder. and there is more separation there. dont spout out bs

I agree. Nothing compares to the sight of a black buck humping a sweet white girl. They match up very nice together

Works the same way for handsome white men making babies in black women!

That's what you see in Africa!

Agreement

I agree totally that white women should be with black men. As a white male, there is nothing sexier for me to see than a white woman taking black cock.

Agreement

I agree totally that white women should be with black men. As a white male, there is nothing sexier for me to see than a white woman taking black cock.

reply to rhino

i totally agre with rhino, i too am all for breeding, but this world needs the black, white, asian and hispanic races to keep the world turning, so lets mix pleasure with pleasure, and make love not war.

shorty4 said:
NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.... It's obvious that us white guy don't belong on the same playing field as black men and we shouldn't interfere when a black bull has his sight on a sweet young white girl. Our little wee wee s can't compete with what the black stallions have to offer the lovely white female.
You talk about yourself like an animal, yet if others do it you get offended. Stupid shit.

Re: reply to rhino

mandydark said:
i totally agre with rhino, i too am all for breeding, but this world needs the black, white, asian and hispanic races to keep the world turning, so lets mix pleasure with pleasure, and make love not war.

Yes! Asian men with black chicks. Hispanics with Northern European girls. White guys with beautiful brown women, and yes, of course black guys with white women. All these combinations say that lust is stronger than convention. And mixed parentage babies are all beautiful!

black and white

i believe black males are far superior to whites in bed my hubby only gets it from me when there is no blackman around. as far as breeding i have gone off birth control and have offered myself up to my lover to plant his seed. i have put hubby totally off limits. hopefully in nine months i will have bred for my black lover.

Please keep us updated on the attempts leading up to success <we wish you the best>. And once pregged, please send us pictures periodically of your belly and breasts expanding.

Thanks and cheers.

Homer

"white fem / blk male naked together the most natural look"

No they don't. It's about as "natural" looking as having a third eye in the middle of your forehead.

TJ

I agree. They look like aperfect match together. I occasionally go to the mall just to look for bmwf couples and usually I don't get disappointed.

yes. its true

I agree. They look like aperfect match together. I occasionally go to the mall just to look for bmwf couples and usually I don't get disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back