White female tennis players part1

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date

joesph33M

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
In honour of wimbledon this year?,how many of these beautys would you like to see being bred black?

Ana Ivanovic,young 6 ft 1 beauty,playing really well and has a big chance to grab the title for sure,maybe not drop dead gorgeous to some,shes charming though and so cute it makes you all fluffy inside
anaivanoviccasopisana0xj.jpg

ana-ivanovic11.jpg

What a damn beautiful young woman,she seems a real shy girl,i bet a black man would take that out of her,i bet a black man would make her crazy with lust and wild as hell in the sack

Maria Sharapova,still only 20 and even taller at 6ft 2 then ana,some say shes to tall but for me shes gorgeous,seems to be not as motivated as she once was though
06_msharapova_01.jpg

Super hot and super fit,they deserve super big in my opinion,they need to get with the brothers

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 2
icole Vaidisova,18 yr old czech girl,dont know to much about her,very good looking,may be one for the future id say

nicole-vaidisova4.jpg

418566408_468f4f9ec1_o.jpg

Marta Domachowska,22 yr old pole,good player and is extremly fit looking
img500.jpg

Part 3
Gisela Dulko,23 yr old argie woman,she has that gorgeous look from that part of the world that so many men love,seems a good player to
52858351.jpg

DSC_0097,%20dulko,%208-27-05.jpg

Elena Dementieva,27 yr old russian(yet another one)
elena.jpg

Part 4
Jelena Dokic,25 yr old veteran now,had a crazy dad who used to abuse her and make a fool of her and himself on court,maybe never going to win a big title now,but shit check out her body

jelena-dokic16.jpg

My fav picture of the lot here,imagine a brother getting his hands on that
Jeca.jpg

Daniela Hantuchova,23 year old from Slovakia,decent player,awesome bod
3001.jpg

Daniela-Hantuchova-Picture-2-Large.JPG

Super model looks long long legs,fit as hell,imagine them wrapped round a big black man
Maybe to skinny for some,she got well skinny at one point,but seems better now

Part 5

Maria Kirilenko,20 year old Russian
06usmk03.jpg

giseladulko2as8.jpg

Best buds with sharapova to,imagine them two out on the hunt for black dick hehe

elena Jankovic,maybe not the best face,but the body is simply something else
jelena_jankovic_300.jpg

0307jankovicV.jpg

Any way thats all i can do right now,id love to see them all get with a black man or a gang of them,they deserve it for being so gorgeous,they deserve the biggest dicks out there

oh yeah - fit white bodies. Here's Maria Sharapova again. She could last hours.

Attachments

• maria sharapova 05.jpg
    maria sharapova 05.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 352
  • maria sharapova 08.jpg
    maria sharapova 08.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 251
  • maria sharapova 09.jpg
    maria sharapova 09.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 350
MAry Pierce - French tennis player

Attachments

• mary pierce 33.jpg
    mary pierce 33.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 253
  • mary pierce 876.JPG
    mary pierce 876.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 253
  • mary pierce 898.JPG
    mary pierce 898.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 196
Mary Pierce again

Attachments

• mary pierce 32.jpg
    mary pierce 32.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 374
  • mary pierce 31.jpg
    mary pierce 31.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 291
I have Mary in black stockings - anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes , please post

accepted said:
I have Mary in black stockings - anyone interested?

I am a huge tennis fan; Its one of only two sports that I like so much I'll even watch the chicks play(the other being gymnastics). Now as for which white tennis players I'd love to fuck, well thats tough. They are so fit, have such amazing bodies, its easier for me to say who I wouldn't want to pound with my black cock: Sharapova and any player with a body like hers. Why? Its simple: No tits, no ass, no chance. And yeah, I want to see Mary in black stockings (she has such a great ass).

Psionic_X said:
I am a huge tennis fan; Its one of only two sports that I like so much I'll even watch the chicks play(the other being gymnastics). Now as for which white tennis players I'd love to fuck, well thats tough. They are so fit, have such amazing bodies, its easier for me to say who I wouldn't want to pound with my black cock: Sharapova and any player with a body like hers. Why? Its simple: No tits, no ass, no chance. And yeah, I want to see Mary in black stockings (she has such a great ass).

Here's Mary Pierce - Imagine

Attachments

• mary pierce 34.jpg
    mary pierce 34.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 256
  • mary pierce 35.jpg
    mary pierce 35.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 160
  • mary pierce 36.jpg
    mary pierce 36.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 216
accepted said:
Here's Mary Pierce - Imagine

and one more of her - with suspenders too

Attachments

• mary pierce 37.jpg
    mary pierce 37.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 130
  • mary pierce 30.jpg
    mary pierce 30.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 137
  • mary pierce 20.jpg
    mary pierce 20.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 191
Please blak my girlfriend said:
...is dating a black guy

oh wow - that ass

Great pics of Mary Pierce Accepted! Thanks for posting.

my pleasure

ty
On that note about Sharapova, I have always liked the boyish bodies on girls. Of course I am always hoping some are really guys but not gonna happen.
Also, was that a slip of the tongue when someone said they "SEEM" fit.? duh!
If any of them get a huge Bull they love but he is too big for their shy little mouth--I hope they invite me to suck him. These are the girls who are going to keep pro tennis in the public eye. And they can and should have any man they want.
luv to all, MsGary

Not sure if anyone else noticed this recently and don't know how far the relationship went but Ana Sharapova and Lebron James were seen together many times this past season....saw her pictured at quite a few of the games where the announcer mentioned she was their as Labrons guest...so I'm pretty sure Ana young and beautiful tennis star who's had the black experience...can you imagine her long legs wrapped around Labrons body... mmm

MsGary said:
ty
On that note about Sharapova, I have always liked the boyish bodies on girls. Of course I am always hoping some are really guys but not gonna happen.
Also, was that a slip of the tongue when someone said they "SEEM" fit.? duh!
If any of them get a huge Bull they love but he is too big for their shy little mouth--I hope they invite me to suck him. These are the girls who are going to keep pro tennis in the public eye. And they can and should have any man they want.
luv to all, MsGary

From what I understand, half of the professional female tennis players are lesbian.